Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death (39435 Views)

Housewife Kills Husband To Remarry Ex-husband In Kebbi / Russian Parents Pretend To Be Dead To Trick Son Who Planned To Assassinate Them / Man Who Planned To Kidnap His In-Law And Political Party Member Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by kareemkamil(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2019
U no go end well, idiot.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Donjazzy12(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Eco2580:
Useless He-Goat.
R.I.P
Don't attack your gender on social media. Women are smarter than you all. Hold back first, Haba!
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by SamOyovwi: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2019
Na 5 & 6
kafulka:
These northerners and killing eh
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:40am On Apr 22, 2019
The Bible has said it "the power of life and death is in the tongue"...all through the Bible the tongue was shown to be the most powerful (either for good or bad) member of the human body...women learn to bridle your tongues! Yes the man(and men in general) should check their temperament, but in this case who lost? She has paid for it with her life...
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Aboks(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2019
useless mudafucker
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 22, 2019
uuzba:

Then everybody ends up paralised.

Not everybody, it is every vile offender
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Zanxx(f): 6:54am On Apr 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Many men waste no time in remarrying as well if their wives die before them but they want their wives to mourn them forever if they die.

True, my late aunt's husband was happy sleeping around and proposing to her friends and promising them marriage while my aunt's body was still at the morgue.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Nobody: 7:05am On Apr 22, 2019
We all process information differently...What point was she trying to make by telling a man that she will remarry after his death at the time of his sickness.....
While what he did is wrong....I dont think he did it cos of the remarrying...But he felt hurt that that's what the wife is already thinking about at the time of his sickness.....Can't she keep that Info / intention to herself
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BigBashiru: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Women stand up for your rights or you will all be killed by men. Reject toxic masculinity now!!! Join the feminist movement.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BigBashiru: 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Women stand up for your rights or you will all be killed by men. Reject toxic masculinity now!!! Join the feminist movement...
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BigBashiru: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2019
It is the same toxic masculinity that killed this woman that also killed kolade johnson and continues go kill innocent ppl on a weekly basis. Let's be honest the partriarchy has outlived it's usefulness; the average man suffers from wanton violence syndrome. It's time for women to take over and lead men (aka brute savages). Don't women get angry too? So why don't we read women's violence in the news as much as dat of the brute savages??

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Nackzy: 7:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Stupid Man why not die first then if she remarries you come and kill her idiot

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by cocolacec(m): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2019
datola:
Their allusion to an Allah after committing heinous crime is the height of !their stupidity.

He is no different from those who say its the devil’s work
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by 8stargeneral: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
Amimal in human skin,imagine
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Banter1(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2019
CHoccolaTE:
Many men waste no time in remarrying as well if their wives die before them but they want their wives to mourn them forever if they die.
Even God said we should remarry after the death of a wife/husband.

very sad

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Banter1(m): 8:22am On Apr 22, 2019
kafulka:
These northerners and killing eh .
Don't generalize, i am a northerner.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by lobell: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2019
Jessyjack:
no remorse at all...... na wa oooo......

I swear. My people will even try to say it is satan or devil or Buhari or APC or Nigeria or something of the sort. But these people? Fear them as they do not have compassion or regard for human life.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Stakeholders(m): 8:28am On Apr 22, 2019
Naija4love:

OK to you all. Did you people remember what are wife tell him when is fighting 4 his life on sick bed?
That wife can kill him first, so the faster win. Am not in support of killing his wife but that women is bad..

The truth of the matter is that he did not even love his wife before because if he do he won't even be please if the wife answer him that after he die she will not remarry.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by Ubdavis(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2019
Very good!. U have every to do what u did. I wish our legal was functional. Animal. Spittt

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BabbanBura(m): 10:38am On Apr 22, 2019
fatymore:
stupid goat. Allah will throw you inside the blazing hellfire for killing her...

Jealous man

If he no repent before he dies abi?
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BushDoctor123: 11:18am On Apr 22, 2019
Eco2580:
I like Sharia law: an ear for an ear.
Makes the world go deaf.
Re: I Killed My Wife Because She Planned To Remarry After My Death by BluntBlunt: 12:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Women and their Mouth. She probably just wanted to hurt him,from indulging in a self destructive habit. Marriage is till death do you path. So what's wrong with her remarrying if he dies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Found At Ekiti State University Ado Ekiti School Gate (Graphic Photo) / Gombe Security Officers Beaten To Death For Killing 8 During Easter Procession / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.