Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) (70146 Views)

Nigeria Has ‘Most Expensive’ Internet Globally, Surfshark Press Study / Before You Sell That Phone Or Give It Out: A Must Read!!! / What Phone Or Phones Were you Using Ten(10) Years Ago?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by tendingNews: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
See Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos)

See The Moment A Hole Swallowed A Man:

Man Distracted On His Phone Falls Inside Hole!!

People have been warned to stop pressing their phones while walking on the road.

People have also been warned to stop making or answering calls while walking on the road and while driving.

Many don't listen to such advice. You see people carelessly talk on the phone while walking. This has led to accidents and deaths.

Here is a video of a young man walking on the road and answering calls on the road. His phone distracted him and he didn't see a big hole in the road on time and he fell inside the hole. People didn't even notice what happened as the hole Swallowed the man entirely.

Watch the video below.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/man-falls-inside-hole-while-walking-and.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by tendingNews: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Watch the video HERE

3 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by chibike69: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2019
; D

Super Mario

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Harrymig1(m): 1:08am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm guilty of this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Lol
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2019
Made me remember the coper who was crushed by train coz she had her earpiece on...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Biggty(m): 6:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Am so guilty of this, but i only press phone on a less busy road

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:24am On Apr 22, 2019
ha! this one is to dangerous ohh!

But why would they leave a manhole uncovered.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:14am On Apr 22, 2019
Has he been rescued?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by sparog(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2019
I hope the phone didn't spoil now
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 9:42am On Apr 22, 2019
He go still do am next time.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by TANID(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2019
Oh! Really Helpful Thanks
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Mustay(m): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
ExAngel007:

But why will they leave a manhole uncovered.

That's the most important part of the picture. Those who placed members of the public at risk. Including the distracted ones

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by dreamwords: 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is it iPhone or Samsung xiaomi?
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
He can call for help

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by goshen26: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
Pls tell girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Gforce2019: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
I hope he didn't fall inside the hole...
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by OddsIsland(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
That's how I was pressing my phone till boys pointed a gut at me
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by yeman2012(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
ok

2 Likes

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Lotel: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why will they leave such manhole opened in the first place
Hope the guy learns his lesson
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Gforce2019: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
ExAngel007:

But why will they leave a manhole uncovered.

Watch and see o!

She go blame buhari for it o!
Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2019
I was eating rice & stew, was trying to tear some meat with my teeth when pepper splashed into my eyes, does that mean I should stop eating pepper?

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Lotel:
Why will they leave such manhole opened in the first place
Hope the guy learns his lesson

They never leave it open... Na people dey steal am... Heartless people who don't care about their fellow human beings

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Press Your Phone Or Answer Call On The Road (Photos) by sammyj: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
This is scripted comedy abeg. The only way this can also be captured real time is through CCTV!! shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures / Help! I Can't Download Applications To My Samsung Chat E222 Phone. / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.