Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt (23300 Views)

Uduakabasi Emmanuel Uduakisbae Arrested With Drugs In Cyprus (Photos) / Mbaneto Sopuluchukwu Caught With Drugs In Philippines Was In Nigerian Army / 7th July; Nigerian Black Axxe Cultists Storm Night Club In Philippines. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Elliot2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2019
Offpoint:
If Buhari could blamed passed government for his inability to impregnate or satisfy Aisha sexually, then who the hell is Sopulu not to blame Nigerian Government?

My Ex blamed me for her inabilities to achieved orgasms, like I was her creator.

Anyways, youth say no to drugs, if you're really desperate to get rich quick... I know an herbalist that accept balls for money rituals. I did mine, but I'm still broke cuz my balls are microscopic.
Too much masturbation shrunk your balls. Ehya!
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Haddock(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Deomovies:
You blame Satan for entering hell fire? Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies

Tell me more about the size of hard disk, number of movies and, the affordable prices you mean.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Deomovies: 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Haddock:

Tell me more about the size of hard disk, number of movies and, the affordable prices you mean.

Please can you get in touch with contact link down
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by Josephjuilet(f): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Nkisiva:
A friend of Nigerian Man caught with drugs in the Philippines has come out to say if his friend dies by hanging in the Philippines, it's because of the Nigerian government.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/friend-of-nigerian-man-caught-with.html?m=1

Julietjoseph
why is it that every crime Nigerians commit is blamed on the government? If he had succeded what would have been the benefit of the Nigerian government. Please let us weigh the pros and cons of our actions.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by sean079: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Perhaps, it is your destiny that is under 200% control, not mine.

Aren't there criminals in the US and all over Europe?

Are Otedola, 2face, Dangote, Okocha, Achebe, Soyinka, Okagbare, Daddy Showkey, Alakija and my humble self, not Nigerians?

However you look at it, people are ultimately responsible for who they become. I am saying this without prejudice to environmental factors.

There is no justification for crime.

Well no justification for crimes but remove otedola, dangote and alakija from the example. The remaining personalities had pure raw talent to propel them in life.

If you aint wizkid nor davido neither Mikael obi then how will u survived? Provided that your parent are less influential, I mean if you do not have any talent, how will you make it in life? Alakija, otedola n dangote were made by corrupt Nigeria system.

Have you asked why almost 95% of Nigerian from the southern region made it immediately they are out of this forsaken country into places where human destiny are value.
Re: Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt by CoolAmbience(m): 9:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
sean079:

Well no justification for crimes but remove otedola, dangote and alakija from the example. The remaining personalities had pure raw talent to propel them in life.

If you aint wizkid nor davido neither Mikael obi then how will u survived? Provided that your parent are less influential, I mean if you do not have any talent, how will you make it in life? Alakija, otedola n dangote were made by corrupt Nigeria system.

Have you asked why almost 95% of Nigerian from the southern region made it immediately they are out of this forsaken country into places where human destiny are value.

There is no one without a talent.

You mean Southerners make it abroad by embarking on illicit businesses? Can you make a list?

I don't know how much you attend A-list functions but you don't know how many young people out there are blazing the trail...I can name tens of young Nigerian CEOs doing great things here in Nigeria that you may not have heard of.

Anyone can succeed if they truly work hard, and persevere, and remain diligent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Bank Official Flees With ₦‎1.97m, Arrested In Oyo / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / Hoodlums Invade Anambra Vigilante Office, Set Man On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.