Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) (23286 Views)

Uncovered: New System Used By Fraudsters To Withdraw Customer's Money From Bank / EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by obavalen(f): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
The EFCC, today, November 6, 2019, arraigned one Anieka Udoh before Justice Sherifat Solebo of the Special Offences Court sitting in Ikeja on one-count charge bordering on stealing to the tune of $8, 907 (Eight Thousand, Nine Hundred and Seven United States Dollars) belonging to Major-General Umaru Mohammad. .
Udoh who is facing another trial in a similar case before Justice Saliu Seidu of the Federal High Court, Ikoyi wherein Ecobank Plc is involved as the second defendant was alleged to have stolen the said sum from the victim while he was a staff of Ecobank.

Source; http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/efcc-arraigns-ex-banker-for-stealing.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by BeStroNG(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmmmm
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by obavalen(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by tolumizzy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oleee
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Imagine the audacity of stealing customers money, spoilt the reputation of the bank, staffs, himself, family and his state. His jail term should be determined according to the following.

1. The rank of the bank. If the rank of the bank is 15. That's 15yrs
2. Staffs. If his branch has 20 staffs, that's 20 years,
3. His age. If he is 30 years, that's 30 years.
4. How many are they in his family. If they are 5. That's 5 years.
5. State. What number is his state in the state and capital. If it's number 18. That's 18 years.

Oya, add everything together. That's his jail term. Sense will not kill me.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

19 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by frubben(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
All of dem na thef dem be using suit to deceive us

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Barawo

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eeyah!

Only in Nigeria, na him your account officer go dey beg you money for whatsapp. No be say dem yarn me.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by realestniggah: 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nigerians and the act of fraud

For him mind now him think say e smart

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Sweetcollins: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Greed leads to fraud

Fraud is not hustle

No matter how you justify it

Be patient and contented

Every DILIGENT hustler has a PAY DAY

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by redsquare(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Guy you be confirm mugu. Of all the people to steal their money, na Major General own you see? grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Mrshape: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
That's how they live above their means with people's money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oju ole re kongbaaaaaa,Oya catch am,catch am,thief,thief,thief,............rogue,rogue,rogue......
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Richdad50(m): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked

A sizable number of Bankers are thieves

Richdad

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
He stole money belonging to a Major General. grin

Haq haq haq haq.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by ZlatanIbile: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
redsquare:
Guy you be confirm mugu. Of all the people to steal their money, na Major General own you see? grin
Ole ni everybody, Major General na thief too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
The average Nigerian believes they are smarter than everyone else, and so can get away with anything.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by MrJames007: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Udoh why
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Jonovo98: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
I thought,I have warned you before ?

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
lipsrsealed This has become a rampant occurence in that osusu bank called ecobank,just like how i was charged twice 4 a new ATM CARD...Those men clothed in black suits in banks are mainly there to steal...*corporate thieves*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by sammyj: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mshewe

Na 10 naira thief efcc go dey pursue.the ones wey dey politics nko? undecided

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Maydfourth: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Small chnkiniiiii money you steal...foolish boy
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ah bad market.....serves him right
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by bukkielee(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lazy youth
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by EgunMogaji2: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Cutehector:
He stole money belonging to a Major General. grin

Haq haq haq haq.

The money is vanishing grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by Egbesu1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
okorotalkative:
Eeyah!

Only in Nigeria, na him your account officer go dey beg you money for whatsapp. No be say dem yarn me.
when the stupid bank see say your money plenty , them go find one beautiful Olosho give you as account officer. Na so them carry one stupid baboon give me as account officer. Access bank can't grow more than it is now for just that act

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by aybabz101: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
fraud and sharp practices are now a motto to the Nigerian populace these days especially the youths. They believe in the make it quick attitude, that's is why most of our youths are involved in cyber crimes, frauds etc. and those who can't break the law are involved in gambling and ponzi schemes; very few youths are not involved in the aforementioned. This present situation scares me a lot as it makes it very difficult to trust anybody.

These organizations makes fraud more attractive to their employees by underpaying these employees and leaving most of them on contract basis for years without prospects of furthering their career. They in turn looks for the appropriate opportunity to defraud the bank and her customers to satisfy their own needs.

I known thieves will always be thieves regardless of how well they are treated, but these financial institutions needs to do d needful so they can have a reduction in these alarmingly rate of fraud.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
I pity this wan.

Freedom is very costly..

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by PoloYoung(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
How come they’re calling the currency in dollars?
How come the United States dollar is in position of a Nigerian General, with such amount and in a different currency?
How did the Gen. made such amount just in one transaction?

The General and the banker had something in common they’re keeping away from us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Ex-banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) by xjiggy: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Of all people to steal from, Major General. Well I wish u well in jail

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? / These Men Were Arrested For Forgery, Selling Fake Milk And Injections, By NAFDAC / Fake Naval Rating Arrested In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.