Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him (30020 Views)

Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Man Attempts Killing His Wife In Mbaukwu Anambra (disturbing Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by paddyofboss(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
He should try in at night in Lagos Ibadan express way
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Akwaibomdude(m): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
suicide is never an option
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Why not just die in your room?
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
The-Car-should-just-have-crush-His-jaw-leaving-him-injured.then-He'll-know-the-agony-someone-who-killed-himself-on-judgement-Day
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Mypeople2(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Too bad. I guess the guy is frustrated. It is a pitiable thing. See life
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by ClearFlair: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
PurestBoy:
He's not serious yet, he could have done that when no one is noticing. Anyway he must not be allowed to die, we must witness next level together

Did he tell you he’s in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by sweetilicious(f): 12:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
That man should be watched every minute.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by perpeling22(f): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
kroosx:
50% of depressed men are as a result of women

And 50% of frustrated women are as a result of MEN
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2019
if he wait a little bit things will definitely change... nothing is permanent... not even a Mallam perfumes grin
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by adeyemi91(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2019
bentwood85:
I guess that should be OGUN state.....
Dem Don harvest his only brother head and body organs......
Afonjas...... SMH.............. Una Don carry BLOOD MONEY reach another level..

OMG.. Ur level of daftness don pass over high. SMH for u
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by gosmoney(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is the moment a frustrated man tried to end everything about life by trying to run into a car on the express road.

People around were trying to stop him from doing so but the man refused as he escaped from the hands of the men trying to stop him.

He ran into a car and laid on the road the road under the car to be crushed!!!!

What could have made him attempt suicide by surrendering to car to be crushed?

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/man-attempts-to-end-his-life-by-running.html?m=1
d man is probably trying to stop d official convey nt suicide
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by goat22: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
Onyekachi419:
He should try hanging Or rat poison when he's ready. Yeye man for this sweet world na en person won kill him self.

Nawo how come you are green? This is serious? and you sabi talk sef. Please what must I do to become green and hold cup? Nawo, this is fascinating.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by neonly: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Dis one na learner
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Onyekachi419(f): 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
goat22:

Nawo how come you are green? This is serious? and you sabi talk sef. Please what must I do to become green and hold cup? Nawo, this is fascinating.
green tea grin
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Can't he afford rat poison ?
Better still he can go to the rat poison seller buy two
and eat at once. The seller will never ask for money
instead he will run
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by baratech: 1:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
For Lagos road? I doubt am
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by symbianDON(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
very wicked man.....looking for who to put in trouble and be held responsible for killing him angry angry angry weyrey!! is there no otapiapia in his country?? he should be sentenced to 100 strokes of the cane in public view to deter others who may want to try this in future

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by pek(m): 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
Emmasnoop:
Nor worry the dullard go make life better for Nigerians, next level.
don't let kill you. It is not in Nigeria
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
i lost it a long time ago
Printerscanner:

Where is you Human Empathy?
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by nuelyoyo(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
kroosx:
50% of depressed men are as a result of women
you are wrong bro, a greater percentage of men are depressed because of lack of money.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by WilliamsChelster(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
KingLennon post=77757151 lipsrsealed:
The rate at which people commit suicide in 2019 is alarming! Many people are also considering suicide presently. What's happening in this country nah? embarassed
Some people have weak hearts and absolutely nobody to listen to them...I respect people who actually commit suicide. You just know this moment is your last but yet still don’t give a fvck about it.. I stood at junction several times but realized I might actually be a coward or maybe not
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by agarawu23(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
This one isn't ready to die but wants people to help him. We have many ways to die so he should try another means.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
After casting your vote abi? You no serious.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by KingLennon(m): 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Some people have weak hearts and absolutely nobody to listen to them...I respect people who actually commit suicide. You just know this moment is your last but yet still don’t give a fvck about it.. I stood at junction several times but realized I might actually be a coward or maybe not
It's not easy to take ur own life. It will be well

1 Like

Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by kinzation(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Facebook page with 11k likes urgently for sale contact 08139789569 or whatsapp 08128859356
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Amanda4life: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
During Jonathan time they were chanting bad luck.

I don't what they will call the hardship now
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Stevo35: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2019
That man is not serious he is a joker.person wey dey serious to die go just position one place stand observe road like say nothing dey happen him go just observe any Toyota spider wey dey on better speed him go fall in like say him wan cross before you know shit and pee go flow everywhere.
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by codeSavant: 2:20pm On Apr 22, 2019
depression embarassed cry
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by dalass(f): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2019
PurestBoy:
He's not serious yet, he could have done that when no one is noticing. Anyway he must not be allowed to die, we must witness next level together
Next level? grin grin
Re: Man Attempts Suicide By Running Into Moving Cars As People Try To Stop Him by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2019
therr are so many ways to run into a car without drawing attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Giving Underage Daughter’s Hand In Marriage In Anambra / Cult Groups Clash In Cross Rivers State, At Least 2 People Shot Dead (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.