Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb (1666 Views)

Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 22, 2019
Genesis 4:10-12 (KJV)

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

This is proof which is not just in the Bible but came out directly from the mouth of God Himself, for God referred to the Earth as her, because the Earth is a woman who has a mouth and also a womb.

For it's because she has a womb that she's able to make children out of the seeds that are sown into her, just as it is in the instance of her human counterpart.

So the Earth is indeed a woman, at least God by His own Mouth has hence confirmed this.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by MistadeRegal(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2019
grin grin grin

I don't even know what to tell you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2019
FreemanUYB:

Well of all you've said here, it obvious that you've only revealed more about you than me.

Your silence would have surely said something better than this. grin
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
The Earth is a she not a he!
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Leviticus 26:34 (KJV)

Then shall the land enjoy her sabbaths, as long as it lieth desolate, and ye be in your enemies' land; even then shall the land rest, and enjoy her sabbaths.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
2 Chronicles 36:21 (KJV)

21 To fulfil the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah, until the land had enjoyed her sabbaths: for as long as she lay desolate she kept sabbath, to fulfil threescore and ten years.
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2019
You don't want the Earth to be rendered desolate, do you?
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Leviticus 18:25 (KJV)

And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2019
The full (Modified) version of "The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic" thread post is coming soon!

Don't miss it!
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by mollie12: 2:48am On Apr 28, 2019
Nigeria, and other countries, are referred to as she. So they all have wombs, abi?

Listen in class so you can gain understanding, no, you were pressing phone. See where it has landed you. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 28, 2019
mollie12:
Nigeria, and other countries, are referred to as she. So they all have wombs, abi?

Listen in class so you can gain understanding, no, you were pressing phone. See where it has landed you. shocked shocked
They all form a part of the woman called Earth, because you are referring to lands ain't you?

And the Earth is able to produce fruits(children) of seeds that are sown in those lands that form a part of her because she has a womb, or if not tell me how you that gained understanding in class?

Unfortunately those who taught you in class didn't have such exclusive knowledge, so they obviously can't teach you what they don't know themselves.

So let me do a better job than they did and teach you that the pronoun is used to confirm the fact that she's indeed a woman.

And you didn't say any thing about her having a mouth as well, or weren't you taught about that in school as well, Lol?

#itk cool

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 29, 2019
Don't make this woman to cry out!
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by sonmvayina(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mother Nature.... Mother Ninmah,,... For we all came out of her womb.. For the Catholic who says Mary is our mother, she is not and can never be.. She is not mother nature... Mother Ninmah and father Enki... Our true parents...
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by sonmvayina(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
When Inana stole the Mes from father Enki, she was given the divine tiara and staff, she was elevated to the pantheon and Ninmah was withdrawn... So she is a false mother... Inana happens to be lucifer, which I'mplies that she is also Mary the mother of jesus in the Christian tradition....
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yeah!

As typical of the deceiver trying to twist and misinterpret the Truth to favor his ulterior motives.

Lucifer is Satan and not Mary the mother of Jesus who was the only begotten Son of God!

The woman called Earth rejoiced the day that lucifer the devil her tormentor was cast out by Jesus who redeemed her from satan's hand.

For it was said:

Matthew 27:50-51 (KJV)

50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 30, 2019
Do provoke her to wrath.
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by OnPointMan(m): 8:59am On Apr 30, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Genesis 4:10-12 (KJV)

10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

This is proof which is not just in the Bible but came out directly from the mouth of God Himself, for God referred to the Earth as her, because the Earth is a woman who has a mouth and also a womb.

For it's because she has a womb that she's able to make children out of the seeds that are sown into her, just as it is in the instance of her human counterpart.

So the Earth is indeed a woman, at least God by His own Mouth has hence confirmed this.

You must be high sir. Infact, i don't know what to say. Smh

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 30, 2019
OnPointMan:

You must be high sir. Infact, i don't know what to say. Smh
Yeah!

You are very correct sir, for i'm very high and you are very low in the respect of spiritual capacity sir.

You have already said what you know so no need for me to SMOH.
Re: Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 09, 2019
The Woman Called Earth Is Homophobic (Full Version)*

https://www.nairaland.com/5143114/woman-called-earth-homophobic

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Contact Of A Genuine & Strong Prophet Of God!! / Does Anyone Not Know What The Permian–triassic Extinction Event Is ? / Do Pentecostals Worship Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.