Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness (608 Views)

The Question No Christian Can Answer / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Biblical Proof That The Earth Is A Woman And Has Got A Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If Christians inherited Jesus righteousness, then no single Christian would be casted out of the Kingdom of God regardless of their evil works, whether they sin from now til the end of the world when Jesus comes, because they wouldn't be judged by their own works but by the righteousness of Jesus.

It just like the case of the descendants of Adam who inherited his sinful nature and condemnation, it didn't matter how righteous they were, whether their righteousness reached heaven from the earth, they would still be under the condemnation of sin, because it's not their own works that determines that, but that the sinful nature which they inherited from Adam.

That's why Jesus had to come and die for the sin of Adam, because even righteous men like Abraham were not allowed to enter into life yet, until Jesus had taken away that condemnation of sin from them via His death.

So that's how it supposed to be for Christians if they truly inherited the righteousness of Jesus, but for Jesus to turn those Christians back from entering into the Kingdom of God on the day of judgment because of their own works of iniquity meant that no Christian inherited the righteousness of Christ, but it's their own works of righteousness and obedience of God's Word which make them to be able to partake of the benefit of His righteousness which is eternal life.

So let no man deceive you oh, there's nothing like inheritance of Jesus righteousness oh, so if you work iniquity, you shall not be allowed into the Kingdom of God but be turned back as those Christians who were turned back by Jesus on that day because they were workers of iniquity.

He that has an ear, let him hear.

God bless.
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by Primesky(m): 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2021
This is so wrong bro!.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
This ability comes from God, and you can only access it through Jesus Christ.

Righteousness is not a thing of the flesh to be inherited by natural birth. Jesu's ultimate goal was to save the soul of man, which is a spirit being, flesh can not give that being life, except a spirit.

If you have the spirit of someone in you, you have the essence of that person already!.

Secondly, if you are in a 'container', you're covered by that 'container'.

Jesus is who he is because He is in the Father and the Father is in Him. We are what we are (born again) because we accepted Jesus INTO our lives, at such He lives in us through His Holy Spirit who lives in us, and he produces in us righteousness. Our responsibility is to let him manifest it through us by our choices.

If you think your logic is correct, then, by what qualification do you and all christian approach God directly in Prayer?. By what qualification can a gentile carry the Holy Spirit of God when he's not a priest?.

Again, I perceive that your position is based on the opinion of 'once saved, always saved'. That's Also not true, else the bible wouldn't have warned us thus: let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he falls. 1Corinthians 10:12

Let me explain it this way: We all had our garment soiled in mud and filt called sin, and were absolutely unable to cleanse ourselves. This alienated us from all previledges including life. Now, Jesus steps into the gutter, pulls us out of it, washes us, and puts on us a new garment, his own garment purchased, prepared by himself, not us, because we were suffocating in the gutter, helpless and dying, so all we have and will have to be made clean and stand approved, came from Jesus Christ.

Now, the gutter is still there, the filt is also still there, now that you've been washed, cleansed and made whole, if you're not careful, you'll fall into that guttter again!. You can't blame Jesus for that!. That's where we (Born again) christains need to be careful and focused lest we fall into that mess again.

But everything that made you clean from that gutter was given to you by God through Jesus, sealed by the Holy Spirit. Work not to lose it, that's all.

Philippians 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

So, we've got work to do, building on an established foundation of Christ righteousness, not ours.

We are the Righteousness of God, in Christ Jesus!.

4 Likes

Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2021
Iniquity abounds because ignorance of the Truth abounds.

That's why Jesus said many Christians, nor few, but many Christians would be turned back on that day.

It's the consequence of false ideas like these.
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 25, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness

Matthew 7:21-23 (KJV)

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

If Christians inherited Jesus righteousness, then no single Christian would be casted out of the Kingdom of God regardless of their evil works, whether they sin from now til the end of the world when Jesus comes, because they wouldn't be judged by their own works but by the righteousness of Jesus.

It just like the case of the descendants of Adam who inherited his sinful nature and condemnation, it didn't matter how righteous they were, whether their righteousness reached heaven from the earth, they would still be under the condemnation of sin, because it's not their own works that determines that, but that the sinful nature which they inherited from Adam.

That's why Jesus had to come and die for the sin of Adam, because even righteous men like Abraham were not allowed to enter into life yet, until Jesus had taken away that condemnation of sin from them via His death.

So that's how it supposed to be for Christians if they truly inherited the righteousness of Jesus, but for Jesus to turn those Christians back from entering into the Kingdom of God on the day of judgment because of their own works of iniquity meant that no Christian inherited the righteousness of Christ, but it's their own works of righteousness and obedience of God's Word which make them to be able to partake of the benefit of His righteousness which is eternal life.

So let no man deceive you oh, there's nothing like inheritance of Jesus righteousness oh, so if you work iniquity, you shall not be allowed into the Kingdom of God but be turned back as those Christians who were turned back by Jesus on that day because they were workers of iniquity.

He that has an ear, let him hear.

God bless.

From your submission, then no body is a child of God since God didn't give birth to anyone?
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:40am On Apr 26, 2021
soulpeppersoup:

From your submission, then no body is a child of God since God didn't give birth to anyone?
It's a shame if you haven't learnt anything for over a year now, because you seem to exhibiting the same level of ignorance I knew about you.

I don't need to answer you myself but just look at the bolded of your comment, and compare with the bolded of this saying of Jesus and see your how ignorant your comment is for yourself.

John 3:16 (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2021
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity). Matthew 25:31-46

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal, so I would rejoice and be glad because:

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

So I'm not the first neither would I be the last, so the work of the Kingdom of God must continue regardless.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless.
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2021
My apologies to the sheep of Christ (the righteous), not the goats oh (workers of iniquity). Matthew 25:31-46

I couldn't post the update of my righteousness series yesterday because I was unjustly banned for righteousness sake. I was angry but God told me it was normal, so instead I would rejoice and be glad because:

Matthew 5:10-12 (KJV)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

So I'm not the first neither would I be the last, so the work of the Kingdom of God must continue regardless.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

God bless.
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
HERESY!

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:31pm On Apr 27, 2021
Your Righteousness was unacceptable because of inherited Sin! By Faith, you received GOD's Righteousness via Christ! Now being Righteous, live like a Righteous Being! Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by petra1(m): 8:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
Primesky:
This is so wrong bro!.

Philippians 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

1000 likes !

1 Like

Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2021
petra1:

1000 likes !
All he needs is one like from above, so if you like give a billion likes, and let your fellow ignorant Christians give Him same, if He doesn't have that one like from above, he has nothing!

So keep deceiving yourselves liking heresy and Antichrist doctrines!

It counts for nothing!
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 2:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr1: 5:18pm On May 01, 2021
Re: Biblical Proof That No Christian Inherited Christ's Righteousness by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

GOD Is Angry With The Sinner Everyday / Six Important Ways To Be Humble / The Atonement Sacrifice To Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.