Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Officer Spotted Praying After Returning Safely From Fighting Boko Haram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Officer Spotted Praying After Returning Safely From Fighting Boko Haram (516 Views)

Pastor Spotted Praying For A Yahooboy (video) / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Protest, Seize Airport; Army Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officer Spotted Praying After Returning Safely From Fighting Boko Haram by damiloladuke: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2019
A Nigerian Police officer identified as Akinola Ola Rotimi, has taken to Facebook to show appreciation to God after returning safely from fighting Boko Haram in the North Eastern part of the country.

Rotimi revealed that himself and 62 of his colleagues spent left Lagos for an assignment, just exactly 187 days ago and now he is back at the same spot where he prayed before they left for the assignment.

He wrote on his page:

”…….187 days ago……
I knelt down on this same Altar in the North east to beg God on our Arrival on this special assignment…..
187 days ago…. my humble self and 62gallant officers arrived the north east on this special assignment…..
187 days ago, I knelt down on this Altar to beg God to keep us from All evil…..
Yes…we entered the lions den…
It was a ” No retreat ,no surrender war”
……AND AT THE END OF IT ALL…….
After I finished the counting……
NONE…. NONE OF MY MEN WERE MISSING……..as we return back to Lagos..
And on this same Altar ,am back again, 187days After………
TO SAY FATHER… THANK YOU”

https://lailasnews.com/officer-spotted-praying-after-returning-safely-from-fighting-boko-haram/

lalasticlala

Re: Officer Spotted Praying After Returning Safely From Fighting Boko Haram by HonAdeli(m): 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
All thanks to God for his Protections
Re: Officer Spotted Praying After Returning Safely From Fighting Boko Haram by AJOBI77(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Welcome back but please do not torment citizens
Re: Officer Spotted Praying After Returning Safely From Fighting Boko Haram by delugajackson: 3:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
Is he praying to God or praying to the camera?

He is nothing but a modern-day Pharisee. Everything he's doing is for the love of social media and for people to see. Pray to God in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things To Know About Beautiful Briton Killed In Kaduna / How 28 Years Kofoworola Was Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment For Defending Her / *A Police Officer Was Captured Collecting Bribe From The Motorists*.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.