Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) (55631 Views)

Woman Stabbed To Death While Separating Church Members Fighting At A Crusade / Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / Onitsha: Two Women Fell From Three Storey Building While Fighting (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
A Curvy Nigerian Slayqueen (Good Samaritan) has been injured in the head after she tries to separate two lovers engaging in a fight, Groovenaija360 Reports.

Rozzy Berry took to her social media page to share her ordeal while she was trying to be a good samaritan in her compound. According to her, she went outside to separate and stop her neighbors (lovers) from fighting each other.

A man trying to beat his girlfriend mistakenly used the Bluetooth speaker he wanted to hit his lover to injure her head.

She thanked God for saving her life and also wowed not to separate any fight she comes across.

See Her post:

Look what good SAMARITAN did to me YESTERDAY NIGHT, just because I went outside to separate my NEIGHBOR and his GIRLFRIEND that was fighting o. The guy mistakenly used the BLUETOOTH SPEAKER he was holding to hit my head on trying to hit his girlfriend with it. Lessons learnt! Am never gonna separate any fight ever again, I could have died you, but I thank God is wasn't more that this.����

>> https://grovenaija360.com/slay-queen-injured-while-trying-to-separate-two-lovers-from-fighting-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2019
Eyin blogger blogger.
Shebi na face wound. And you Don show the picture and we confirm am.
Abeg kindly explain why you put her cleavage picture with her yansh picture join the post? Na the breast stitch the wound abi na the yansh be the plaster. You just want make Vaseline crew do rehearsal this afternoon.

Separate fight? If you like strangle unasef. Kokan aye. Na so I go settle fight during university days. I no know where slap appear from I just see say I dey ground dey shout "MA MA MA". My friends say na so I shout am for over 5 minutes before I get myself. Dem come dey ask wetin happen. I no explain I just wake comot. Till today shame no let me talk why I dey shout but as na faceless forum make I yarn. The slap carry my mama voice inside. As he land na my mama I dey hear wey dey call me for house. Na wetin cause ma be that o. Funny thing be say mama Don kpai. So as she dey call me from the other side mean say she sef feel the slap all the way from heaven sotay she feel say she gets call me come the other side,very far away from the source of the slap. Since then gbas gbos I dey go my way.

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Davash222(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
This one na Foolish Samaritan.
Wetin fit carry my two tiny legs go dey separate boyfriend and girlfriend fight

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by PussyKing(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
grin grin serves her right

When people don't mind their businesses

She might not know that the reason why they were fighting is because of her.

The lady accused her boyfriend of chasing her (the slay queen) and she came out to separate cheesy

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
Next time call the cops. Im betting they're not angry enough to smack the police.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Chidexter(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2019
i guess its safe to say, She got slayed

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Davash222(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blue3k:
Next time call the cops. Im betting they're not angry enough to smack the police.
Same police will arrest you as ‘eye witness’ to the case.

14 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by drips8(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2019
This is why it's never safe to intervene between adults fighting

I just mind my business
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nuclear99(m): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2019
Next time u go mind ur business
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2019
Davash222:

Same police will arrest you as ‘eye witness’ to the case.

The police wont arrest you for witnessing a crime because thats stupid. All they do is take a statement assuming they arrive on scene in a reasonable amount of time. If you're scared you can hide in your room.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Davash222(m): 3:22pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blue3k:

The police wont arrest you for witnessing a crime because thats stupid. All they do is take a statement assuming they arrive on scene in a reasonable amount of time. If you're scared you can hide in your room.
Have you been to Nigeria before

41 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 16, 2019
You sure say that "wound" no be nollywood makeup?

6 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2019
Davash222:

Have you been to Nigeria before

Yes, Ive also never been arrested reporting crime and neither has anyone I know. Again if you're crippling fear you're under no obligation to act. Have you been arrested for reporting crime before?

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by happybee: 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2019
Things some people do to trend...
I no talk o...
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Davash222(m): 3:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Blue3k:

Yes, Ive also never been arrested reporting crime and neither has anyone I know. Again if you're crippling fear you're under no obligation to act. Have you been arrested for reporting crime before?
My brother, I’ve been arrested by Nigeria Police for minding my business. They said, since I’m the chief spectator of the fight scene that I should follow them to the Station to give an exact account of what actually happened.
Long story short, I bailed myself with 10K.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Blue3k(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2019
Davash222:

My brother, I’ve been arrested by Nigeria Police for minding my business. They said, since I’m the chief spectator of the fight scene that I should follow them to the Station to give an exact account of what actually happened.
Long story short, I bailed myself with 10K.

Im sorry to hear that. I've bad experiences with Nigerians cops nothing that bad though.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A Curvy Nigerian Slayqueen (Good Samaritan) has been injured in the head after she tries to separate two lovers engaging in a fight, Groovenaija360 Reports.

Rozzy Berry took to her social media page to share her ordeal while she was trying to be a good samaritan in her compound. According to her, she went outside to separate and stop her neighbors (lovers) from fighting each other.

A man trying to beat his girlfriend mistakenly used the Bluetooth speaker he wanted to hit his lover to injure her head.

She thanked God for saving her life and also wowed not to separate any fight she comes across.

See Her post:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/slay-queen-injured-while-trying-to-separate-two-lovers-from-fighting-photos/

NAIJAOLOSHO....
Hope U are aware of what's happening In PORT HARCOURT...
PLEASE call Your CLASSMATES to order.
Put Ur Colleagues In Order ...
For we can't afford to be losing our ladies....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Sofistcatdmoron: 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2019
ive stopped being a peace keeper when i see people fighting, unless is my loved ones,

but that babe is fresh that position on that last pic is my favorite way of nacking

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by AmazingELixir: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
cry cry

Chei the contusion has soiled her expensive eyelashes ehh!
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by kolafolabi(m): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2019
Separating fight caused my best friend his left eye.. It's so unfortunate but thank God there's life.
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by eddieguru(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
cool cool : cool cool cool
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by soberdrunk(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
See how the bastard guy just scratch 2020 G wagon..... angry
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Jalabase(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
Who send you, alabosi
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Gten(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2019
This kind of scenario only plays out in "face me I face you houses". OP, Does she have any more pictures, preferably n_des, I want to confirm something.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Jerkules: 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
When I saw her Big Breast my Dick was harder than Life itself but when I read her story my Dick became Softer than Butter..
I just checked her page.. Chineke Nna See YANSSSSHHHH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
Eyin blogger blogger.
Shebi na face wound. And you Don show the picture and we confirm am.
Abeg kindly explain why you put her cleavage picture with her yansh picture join the post? Na the breast stitch the wound abi na the yansh be the plaster. You just want make Vaseline crew do rehearsal this afternoon.

Separate fight? If you like strangle unasef. Kokan aye. Na so I go settle fight during university days. I no know where slap appear from I just see say I dey ground dey shout "MA MA MA". My friends say na so I shout am for over 5 minutes before I get myself. Dem come dey ask wetin happen. I no explain I just wake comot. Till today shame no let me talk why I dey shout but as na faceless forum make I yarn. The slap carry my mama voice inside. As he land na my mama I dey hear wey dey call me for house. Na wetin cause ma be that o. Funny thing be say mama Don kpai. So as she dey call me from the other side mean say she sef feel the slap all the way from heaven sotay she feel say she gets call me come the other side,very far away from the source of the slap. Since then gbas gbos I dey go my way.
see d kind room wey slay Queens for dey emerge sef���
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
1 thessalonians 4:11.....That's all I've got to say grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
she ge luck say she still ge eye
yeye
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by koikoi2(m): 6:36pm On Sep 16, 2019
Sorry but of what use are the 2nd and 3rd pics. Are they for marketing?

3 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by Ttipsy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
Re: Slay Queen Injured While Separating Two Lovers From Fighting (Graphic) by HolyTitus(m): 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2019
My love for yellow things sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.