Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas (6536 Views)

120 Awesome Blog Post Ideas / 200 Blog Post Ideas You Can Use Right Now! / How To Keep Writing And Never Run Out Of Blog Post Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by godwinstringed1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2019
You won’t believe this. Yesterday, my bossom friend inquired what our next Content Marketing post this week is. I even thought he had another useful surprise for me. Not until he typed the major keywords of this post on Google.
He showed me how hundreds of blog already solved this problem. He said “why the hell do you guys still decieve yourselves, repeating what exists?”
I told my friend not to worry about what he doesn’t know of.

I won’t lie to you.
Look at this year very well lady, if you just blog anyhow, under the excuse of following your passion, you’ll just waste money, time and wear yourself out looking for new post ideas.
Because you’ll follow the strategy working before, you’d just waste your time marketing without making a dime or a fan.

Besides, you should know what works before doesn’t anylonger, because Google ain’t smiling at all seeing thousands of blogs proving to be helpful troop to the blogosphere every day. And this is why I decided to serve content marketers in IdeaFlavour blog like you, and other other Online Marketers - for me to unleash my expertise out free of charge, willingly.

I personally innovated some of these 6 blog post ideas tricks which I use. I tried some which my mentor advised me of and it brought a great turn around to me:

Table of Content

You must answer the question: “who are my fans?”

Research and List Your Fans’ Interests

Subscribe to Several YouTube Channels in Your Niche

Spy Into Your Competitor’s Blog and Steal

Visit Your Niche Section in Forums, Study What They are Posting, and Their Reactions

Visit the Bookstore

Conclusion

You must answer the question: “who are my fans?”

You will never find a new blog reader without impressing the previous one. In fact, your blog would lose its relevance to me if I discover your new post as irrelevant to me.

You are the employee in this sense, while your fans are the boss. Remember, to impress a boss to increase your salary, it’s essential to understand his nature. You need to answer these questions to determine who your fans are :

*What job/business do they involve themselves in?
*Where do they stay?
*Are they majorly males? Or females? Or both genders?
*What are they looking for in my blog?
*What impression do they have for my blog if my friend should meet one of them on a street today and ask him about my blog?
*Where do they stay and how are they affected by the current trends?
*What are their ages?
*Are they professionals or amateurs?

As a blogger, you’re solving just one problem of either fun, inspiration or help. There’s rarely such thing as affordable multi-niche blogs’ success anymore, unless you wanna spend hundreds of dollars on ads. And your audience must find trustworthy that you’ll assist them meet their aims in your blog.

And you know what? People are very wise these days. They never want to release their money anyhow or waste their data. So, you must be sensitive in giving them new posts.

After you collate who they are, you’ll easily flavour out new helpful blog posts that will center on these people.
For instance, what a reader is currently going through in a place you’ve discovered a chunk of them are is one of the breakthrough blog post ideas.

They’ll promote you and your brand freely. You’d go in circulation in no time. Because you defined where they are and you transmute how their current trend can help them, inspire them or entertain them.

Research and List Your Fans’ Interests

Getting to know who your audience are is like planting an Apple seed. Pruning and ensuring proper Apple plant growth is just like identifying their areas of dreams, choice, goals, aspirations, aims and objectives.

Before you can grow your blog to a success, you need to ensure what your audience really wants from you. You may run a survey in your through the Survey Monkey Plugin, or any like means, just to document what in particular issues you need to solve through your blog post ideas.

Subscribe to Several YouTube Channels in Your Niche

You shouldn't necessarily be an expert before you start blogging in your niche. But you must be. Learning never stops and the rate which videos inspire is effective than black and white words.

Graphics will always be catchy and new ideas will flush in as you watch the latest releases of different channels in your niche. Getting new post ideas should be the easiest thing in blogging.

Spy Into Your Competitor’s Blog and Steal

Jon Morrow, one of my coaches who tutored me once said “One of the worst ways you can torture yourself as a writer is to believe everything you do has to be original. Yes, it’s possible, but your work rate will be lousy, and the continuous pressure will give you a nervous breakdown.”

It’s far, far better to steal from your Competitor’s blog. But don’t violate copyrights or willfully claim someone else’s work as your own, but the writers who make it in this business watch what’s working for everyone else and then creatively adapt it for their own purposes.
It’s not that they are lazy. They are only busy working smartly.

If you blog for any serious purpose, you learn very quickly that you can’t afford to spend months or years dreaming up a daring new approach for everything you write. No one has that kind of discipline. At all!
Visit Your Niche Section in Forums, Study What They are Posting, and Their Reactions

For instance, I use Warriorforum, Nairaland and Quora. See! There’s no how you won’t be fired up to either comment and even open a thread if you’re really passionate about your niche.
We have experts, amateurs and novices who are your potential customers.

You can register in that forum and answer questions that’ll refer them back to your blog.
New current post ideas that are currently going on trend will never be hard to find.

Visit the Bookstore, Newspaper Outlets, etc...

Yes. This may seem a little crazy and stressful. It’s damn pretty funny however. But it was just a recent ago I encountered how much opportunities are there to make those people bookstore entrepreneurs as friends. I went to a store and wrote ten different enchanting titles for Content Marketing tips to help my audience (bloggers) improve their writing skills. Those outlets just know every thing about trend. Trends are new and easy to rank for when you play your games right.

In addition, they sell virtually most books in many niches including the magazine world. Especially for any entertainment blogger, rich new blog post ideas would troupe in if you do that.

Conclusion

I never promised you it’s going to be easy. But those hacks are the easiest and most efficient ways I use in generating my audiences - bloggers and content marketers.

And what makes it easy for me is I familiarize with them as my hobby . Instead of struggling with them, develop out the fun in them. And your blog traffic won’t increase alone, but also never make you run out of blog post ideas. See you later wink

Source: www.ideaflavour.com/blog-post-ideas/

May God bless all legit online hustlers who refuse to choose the shameful step of cyber-crime but rather go for their passion... See you later!

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by godwinstringed1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
So, webmasters!! What's your major challenge with marketing online/blogging and what are you planning towards facing the problem?!

I hope to attend to someone asap!
Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by exousiam: 3:30pm On May 29, 2019
Good

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 29, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by Tonyspecial(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2019
I want to ear chicken
Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by bluefilm: 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
Nothing new said.

Nonsense. angry angry angry
Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by yeman2012(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Hope dose bet 9ja scammers and see below scammers are coming for dis trend cry

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by Ooye12: 3:47pm On May 29, 2019
Am happy for you ����

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by godwinstringed1(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2019
Ooye12:
Am happy for you ����

In what sense sir?
Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by kufekpo(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
@ Op Nice post, and thanks for sharing this informative post.

You can have ideas for your blog post when you interview an influential personality of your niches or industry, then share his or her thought with your readers.

The whole essence of blogging is to share your opinion, experience, and expertise. Your readers will be hungry to hear what you have to say only if what you blog about is meaningful and can solve their problems.

Blog on: give the world a piece of your heart!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by Legendguru: 6:26pm On May 29, 2019
hmmm
Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by Oluwa4u(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
you can make money by monetizing your blog with adsense adverts. I have verified naija and UK Adsense for sale 0815 486.1294 whatsapp me
Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by alimat35: 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 3rd of june, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
cheesy

Fellow flat earth believer, I see you!

1 Like

Re: 6 Awesome Actions That'll Get You Fresh and Accurate Blog Post Ideas by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On May 29, 2019
Only the tough survive in the world of blogging.
Linda Ikeji is a two-bit copy paste artist but she allegedly became a millionaire from continued effort and first user advantage.
I don’t believe the same luck which shone on her won’t work for others, one has to remain steadfast and hardworking.

(1) (Reply)

How To Turn Your Blog Into A Brand / My Experience With Smartweb.com.ng Shared Hosting. (RESOLVED) / The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.