Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) (50469 Views)

Young Boys High On Drugs, Wasting Lives In Zombie-like State (video) / Lady Tied Up For Vandalizing Properties After Getting High On Drugs. Photos / Ijora-Badia: A Slum Of Cheap Sex, Illicit Drugs And A Filthy Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by princenaira(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
I thought the elections are over, who is he still working and getting ready to kill for?
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
More I m so proud of this young man.. He should share the combination with more youth.. We need more youth to be removed completely from Nigeria by this hard drugs.. We just have to celebrate them when they re gone
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Fisiryorh(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Debramaye:
Definitely not weed, but fentanoyl or some other cheap hard drug out there like crack cocaine... Weed should be legal tho cos it hasn't killed anyone (search Google) instead helps you relax and cope with physical pain (which I use when I have menstrual pain) makes it an excellent pain killer cos pain pills are addictive by default and contain by-products of heroine but Check the rate at which legal stuff like alcohol and cigarettes are killing people out there, even over here in the United States weed has been legalized in most states for medical and recreational use because of it's ability to stop the spread of cancer and reduce seizures.

PS: I won't even advice the person above me to try because his type will lace his own weed with some hard drug and start dancing to the sound of generator
yeah...made alot of sense lady...kush & gin(Lord's dry gin) flows well...

P.S:-i'm gainfully employed & I think dam straight (so don't quote me @non kushers & haters)

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by psalmylee(m): 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2019
Aboki and hard drugs are like 5&6
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2019
That what happened when drug slap person, everything go con turn tiny tiny, you will feel so light at the same time feel so heavy, you feel swimming in Atlantic ocean so that you can old big things like wale. ��. Say no to drugs.

But it so sad and pain me that northern youth are turning to East youth who can drink anything

Northern elder should do something about it, image of Islam is very important. May Almighty Allah save us from fitnah of the world amin
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Xisnin(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2019
Debramaye:
Definitely not weed, but fentanoyl or some other cheap hard drug out there like crack cocaine... Weed should be legal tho cos it hasn't killed anyone (search Google) instead helps you relax and cope with physical pain (which I use when I have menstrual pain) makes it an excellent pain killer cos pain pills are addictive by default and contain by-products of heroine but Check the rate at which legal stuff like alcohol and cigarettes are killing people out there, even over here in the United States weed has been legalized in most states for medical and recreational use because of it's ability to stop the spread of cancer and reduce seizures.

PS: I won't even advice the person above me to try because his type will lace his own weed with some hard drug and start dancing to the sound of generator
Stop smoking or recommending weed.
It is dangerous to psychological and financial health.
Google is not a good reference for important life decisions.
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
Where are their imams?
What are they doing?
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2019
Debramaye:

this comment plus a quick peep at your profile makes me wana marry you today.........

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by anambraamaka: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2019
Malnutrition
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by omerukokwuru(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
see as him resemble bubu him model
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by kunleham(m): 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
Hypocrisy of Islam and the north
Akproko, stay your lane. How is this related to Islam? idiots everywhere!!!!
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Blue3k(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2019
Debramaye:
Definitely not weed, but fentanoyl or some other cheap hard drug out there like crack cocaine... Weed should be legal tho cos it hasn't killed anyone (search Google)

Lol Nigerians dont care for weed legalization yet. Sowore who advocated for it didn't get in top 5. The country would save alot money and manpower used in enforcement. Then they can tax it.

No other politician is yet to touch issue. Maybe the Overton window will shift more will more liberal young people.
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by 9jaRealist: 11:10pm On Apr 22, 2019
This Agbaya here is “youth” too? shocked
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by dokie: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
charliboy654:
These people ban alcohol, but abuse all kind of drugs including inhaling pit.

That's the most unbelievable one. I met one of the supervisors in a waste management company and asked him why they don't give those boys who follow the trucks nose masks to reduce the effects of the smell, and he said they do but those guys don't where it. That they actually deep their nose into the stench to get high. It's that bad.

1 Like

Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by bravesoul247(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
Debramaye:

Like damn! Girl you fiiiine! Don't let your head swell sha o else I'll take back my compliment
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2019
BlackfireX:
Hypocrisy of Islam and the north
must you show people that you are just mad?
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by akigbemaru: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2019
PublicHealthNig:
Drug abuse is a serious public health problem that affects almost every community and family in some way. Drug abuse also plays a role in many major social problems, such as road accidents, violence, stress, and child abuse. Drug abuse can lead to homelessness, crime, and missed work or problems with keeping a job. In Nigeria, drug and substance abuse is on the rise, especially among the young population. But in Northern Nigeria, substance abuse is growing and ravaging a vulnerable population.

This video shared by Drug –Free Arewa depicts the sorry state of hopelessness many in Northern Nigeria have found themselves owing to wrong choices and the activities of drug peddlers who are continued to destroy destinies for their selfish motives.

WATCH VIDEO

Source https://www.publichealth.com.ng/video-this-is-what-illicit-drugs-is-doing-northern-youths/
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Nobody: 2:37am On Apr 23, 2019
bravesoul247:
Like damn! Girl you fiiiine! Don't let your head swell sha o else I'll take back my compliment
cool kiss
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Isnow: 7:17am On Apr 23, 2019
lol
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 23, 2019
dokie:

That's the most unbelievable one. I met one of the supervisors in a waste management company and asked him why they don't give those boys who follow the trucks nose masks to reduce the effects of the smell, and he said they do but those guys don't where it. That they actually deep their nose into the stench to get high. It's that bad.
Lol, normal life
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by bravesoul247(m): 6:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Sensimilla: 5:57am On Jun 20, 2019
BenzEne1:

Sweet Sensimilla

Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by PublicHealthNig: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
yemaldo:
Omo na Indian music d guy dey sing o grin
lol
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by mafiano1986: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Debramaye:

Did you mean fentanyl? We don't have that in Nigeria, only tramadol, and Fentanyl is not a cheap drug at all, it's damn expensive. Only people with medical insurance can afford to pay for them in the United States.
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Kemeblinks: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na him be drugs o grin
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by mafiano1986: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Debramaye:
Lol in the United States we use bong to smoke, but I don't know the legal level of weed in Nigeria yet, my cousins tell me it's cheap and they get it from people in their school (uni) and yes it's the green dried one, I just light it up in my bong and smoke, fresh smoke that calms my nerves and make me happy and content with life, you can use Rizler to smoke yours tho which is Legal, but be careful if it's your first time you might not like it grin and also moderation is a priority before you get addicted, although weed is not addictive, I can go months without smoking
I dont like the trips of weed, just leave me with my opioid pills or kratom and I'm good, indica weed is not that bad though but I still prefer my pills and my kratom herbs. but I only use Kratom when I leave nigeria to visit my bro in Texas because opioid pills are very expensive over there and very hard to obtain without a prescription.
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
mafiano1986:

I dont like the trips of weed, just leave me with my opioid pills or kratom and I'm good, indica weed is not that bad though but I still prefer my pills and my kratom herbs. but I only use Kratom when I leave nigeria to visit my bro in Texas because opioid pills are very expensive over there and very hard to obtain without a prescription.
opioid pills are highly addictive tho
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
mafiano1986:

Did you mean fentanyl? We don't have that in Nigeria, only tramadol, and Fentanyl is not a cheap drug at all, it's damn expensive. Only people with medical insurance can afford to pay for them in the United States.
wow did not know that..was watching a YouTube vid about the drug, they said its cheap like $5 lol
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by mafiano1986: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Debramaye:
wow did not know that..was watching a YouTube vid about the drug, they said its cheap like $5 lol
Its mostly sold in patches that you can plaster on your arm to get it in to your system and a single patch cost around $30 but you could get a discount through health insurance, they usually mix it with China white heroin to increase its potency, which cost around $5 to $10 but it's just a tiny bag of 1gram that you get, that may be cheap but the more you use it, you become tolerant and will need more to get the effect you need so you end up spending around ,$50 to $100 a day and spending that so technically, it gets expensive.
Re: Northern Youth Goes Wild After Getting High On Illicit Drugs (Video) by piyoo91: 12:25am On Jul 30, 2019
grayht:
hello kee u
lol..hahahahagggqqq

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Make Mockery Of EFCC — Say "Yahoo Money Too Sweet" / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / ₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.