Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (31794 Views)

The Moment A Guard Collapsed At The Lying In State Of Queen Elizabeth II / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
crafteck:

Wow.. Some people actually liked this comment. Let God judge
Let God judge and you had to quote me?
Why didn’t you leave your god to do the quoting too .
Lmfao !
Your god that couldn’t save himself from being nailed to a cross ?
Funny people everywhere
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Randy100: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
awelas252:

Check your sentence. Did you attend primary school?
No, I didn't oh.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by kernniejay(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
shamsin6300:

1. During the thirteen years that Muhammad led his followers against the Mecca and then against the other Arab tribes, Christian and Jewish communities who had submitted to Muslim rule were allowed to worship in their own way and follow their own family law, and were given a degree of self-government. I Think this answer your questions above. Do u c anything like killings or anything related their ?

Let me also enlight u on wat God said about killings or shedding of bloods
The Sanctity of Life
The Glorious Qur’an says:
“…take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom.”
[Al-Qur’an 6:151]
Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. The Glorious Qur’an says:
“…if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:32]
Such is the value of a single human life, that the Qur’an equates the taking of even one human life unjustly, with killing all of humanity.
Go and say this to your boko haram brothers in sambisa if they will not slaughter you like a goat for trying to reason like an infidel.

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by shamsin6300(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
kernniejay:
Go and say this to your boko haram brothers in sambisa if they will not slaughter you like a goat for trying to reason like an infidel.

Lolx,,,,,,, they are ntng bt mislead people,,,,,,, sponsor by some groups
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by crafteck(m): 1:40am On Apr 24, 2019
4601CE:

Let God judge and you had to quote me?
Why didn’t you leave your god to do the quoting too .
Lmfao !
Your god that couldn’t save himself from being nailed to a cross ?
Funny people everywhere

I hear u

2 Likes

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by HBB1(m): 2:52am On Apr 24, 2019
shamsin6300:

There are many verses nt just one sir. Beside de1 u read abt murder is just misinterpritation ,, u didnt get de message well. Read & understand de context well

What's the context please?
The one that made Muhammed kill a Jewish woman's husband and father and then sit to eat her food?

1 Like

Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by labani06(m): 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jadax:
Imagine planet earth without Islam..... Rip
and who told you they are killing only non Muslims let me tell muslims too are not safe they kill muslims too
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by p3kdudu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925803/longrich-business-opportunityreal#77781208

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k?
U can start ur Longrich busines&make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ weekly 4rm home&get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by junglescoutdisc: 1:45pm On May 31, 2019
A huge position with the end goal that the beginner and the power-merchants have thought that it was basic as a go-to device. It offers free assets, for example, contextual analyses discount promo code where there are a million contextual analyses just as giving the learners manages on the most proficient method to improve posting and discovering items.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by myrevieerr: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2019
Furnished with gamer headway and latest framework best wifi router under 100 dvancement, a 512 MB RAM and 1.8GHz twofold focus CPU controls the RT-AC86U switch. Like the above characteristics saw in ASUS switches, this Wi-Fi switch furthermore ensures a solid throughput execution, flawless prioritization controls, incredible framework protection, enthusiastic plan, and can be successfully presented. In particular, as famous highlights of this switch, MU-MIMO spilling, beamforming are the latest advancements engaged with this equipment. By techniques for these, data to clients can be sent at the same time, than in a successive style. Also, as opposed to sending data over a wide range, the data can be sent really to the clients. If you ask which is the remarkable remote switch for home use? By then we will always recommend this remote switch for its staggering features.
Re: Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
Where e for happen
Saudi Arabia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cyril Ramaphosa Declared President Of South Africa / SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest / Snake Found On A Plane In Australia, Passengers Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.