Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,512 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos (28484 Views)

Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / 2 Homosexuals Paraded Unclad Publicly In Imo After They Were Caught Having Sex / Woman Removes Her Top As She Fights Another Lady Publicly In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by RTSC: 9:46am On Apr 23, 2019
The way some guys dey beat their babes no be here.

And most times na babes wey don abort tire for them.

They know they have no other option.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by aanuoluwami14(f): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2019
BlacSmit:
Girls mumu sha. How you go allow man wey never marry you embarrass you like this? Why not jejely leave?

God bless you jare, let the man beat him very well till she get sense
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by schumastic(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2019
IamMissMarvel:
The power of a good D.

Some girls will prefer to die on top a good D even though the carrier of the D treats them like trash.

I never pity girls like that. Na awoof dey run belle.

strong words you have there but i hope you are't speaking from experience grin wink
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by greatermeme: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Jacqueline22:

I don’t get that
hahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by greatermeme: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2019
koyyes:
These are the kind of stupid women that hate feminists.

Feminists are trying to teach you sense on how to be allergic to regressive animals.

But you refuse. I hope he kills you and goes to jail for the rest of his miserable life.

Waste.
A feminist spotted!

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Truthsbitter: 9:51am On Apr 23, 2019
It's a family issue .....these days be it woman or man, they are all guilty of instigating and involving in violence.

"I was not there when it started, the best a man like me can do is to appeal to the parties involved to avoid violence in cases as such this, otherwise I move on with my life intact."
wisemen

Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Jacqueline22(f): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2019
greatermeme:
hahahahahahahahahahaha!

What funny? Can u explain to me?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by YoungAncient1: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2019
Guy wey fit beat you before marriage go kill you when you enter his house that is if e ever marry you be dat.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by TANID(m): 9:58am On Apr 23, 2019
bro4u:
Third pic na beta peeping meme ooo...

Yes That's True
Save It For Future Use
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by greatermeme: 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Jacqueline22:

What funny? Can u explain to me?
kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki!
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by cardoctor(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2019
Say wetin happen?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by virgintoto(m): 10:02am On Apr 23, 2019
ricon:
Before you beat a woman, ask yourself if you can beat your sister or your mother.
OK
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
schumastic:

strong words you have there but i hope you are't speaking from experience grin wink

God forbid.

When Iyabeji didn't raise a fool.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by seangy4konji: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
It's a family affair.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2019
She has no memory of when her own parents laid hands on her last , yet she gets plummeted by a boyfriend?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by olumalcolm(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2019
person wey go still cook vegetable for d guy for dinner. tongue grin
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by schumastic(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

God forbid.

When Iyabeji didn't raise a fool.

Really, so you are a twin?
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
He has not married her yet, he's beating her, so what will now happen if he eventually marries her.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
schumastic:

Really, so you are a twin?

Yes I am.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Bambambiglo: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Jacqueline22:

I don’t get that

I just want to Bleep the shit outta you
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Jacqueline22(f): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bambambiglo:

I just want to Bleep the shit outta you

Who be this one abeg swerve!!

Gon Bleep the shit outta your brain
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by schumastic(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
IamMissMarvel:

Yes I am.

wow that's great, i wish to have twin as well some day, boy, girl and boy girl. then i park my motor and use leg all through the rest of the journey grin.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sapele has been a constant feature in today's news not because of good or laudable doings but the aftermath of miscreants, yahoo boys and bad governance
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by p3kdudu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4925803/longrich-business-opportunityreal#77781208

Do u knw wit #9800 to #25k to #40k?
U can start ur Longrich busines&make 10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ weekly 4rm home&get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.
Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Bambambiglo: 10:51pm On May 15, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Who be this one abeg swerve!!

Gon Bleep the shit outta your brain

You totally have no sense
Re: Man Beats His Girlfriend Publicly In Delta State. Photos by Jacqueline22(f): 1:41am On May 16, 2019
Bambambiglo:

You totally have no sense

Coming from someone without a brain

Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist / Secondary School Graduate Burnt To Death In Kano After Fire Outbreak. Graphic / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court