Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,436 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Do You Need An Investor? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need An Investor? (562 Views)

Investor Condemns Invasion Of Hotel Presidential, Enugu / Looking For An Investor Or Loan / An Investor Need For A Very Profitable Business In The Building Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need An Investor? by huslerr(m): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2019
I am looking for anyone with a profitable business idea or an already started business in Ibadan, Oyo State to invest 400k in. Maybe a partnership.
Serious individuals only.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need An Investor? by kunleweb: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
huslerr:
I am looking for anyone with a profitable business idea or an already started business in Ibadan, Oyo State to invest 400k in. Maybe a partnership.
Serious individuals only.

I acquired land in Ogun state. I will be cultivating 10,000 plantain trees. My company is undergoing registration and should be completed within two weeks. Would you be willing to invest while we draw up an agreement?
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by huslerr(m): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
kunleweb:

I acquired land in Ogun state. I will be cultivating 10,000 plantain trees. My company is undergoing registration and should be completed within two weeks. Would you be willing to invest while we draw up an agreement?

Depends.
How soon before I start getting returns?
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by kunleweb: 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
huslerr:

Depends.
How soon before I start getting returns?

Hmm. Biz issues should be discussed privately. Can we discuss via WhatsApp? Send me your WhatsApp digits to musbuq@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by Fayobless: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Good evening bro. Please let's chart on WhatsApp (09079184845) I'm also in Ibadan, Olounsogo, Ona Ara local Government. I'm a farmer, i'm also into importation business. Anyone we decided to go for, you are very sure of getting your returns. Looking forward to your reply soon.
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by fffolly: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
You can use it to get a Nigeria fairly use Ford bus and then register it with our company, you will start earning from the first week.
Thanks
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by huslerr(m): 6:53am On Apr 27, 2019
fffolly:
You can use it to get a Nigeria fairly use Ford bus and then register it with our company, you will start earning from the first week.
Thanks

How do I get in touch with you?
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by ONNYX: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
I will give you a preamble here and then should you decide the model suits you, we can then talk behind the scenes.

Please not the following very well.

1. This is a Fast Moving Consumer Goods Business.

2. You can only be allowed to cover a part of Ibadan and this is dependent on your capacity.

2. A very fast moving and very appealing product will be merchandised in return for profit.

3. The profit margins are quite minimal but very consistent and have a tendency of doubling when schools are in session.

4. The initial capital outlay is anywhere between 45,000.00 and 4,500,000.00

5. You could start with a trial experience that does not require more than 22,500.00.

6. Delivery to Ibadan will be free if a specific minimum quantity is arrived at weekly.

7. After your indication of interest, we will provide references of people already involved in the trade(some of them Nairalanders).

8. It is important that you note that this is no get rich quick scheme. it is a traditional selling model with long term rewards perspective.

9. Gross profit is anchored on a minimum of 10% per cycle and a cycle could last anywhere between one 1- 3 days and a max of one week.

10. This is no pyramid scheme or multilevel marketing experience. You do not need to canvass/recruit other prospects but to sell directly.

11. A very well designed and and efficient marketing plan/strategy is already in place and it has been tested and trusted and adopted.

12. Finally, this model can only work effectively [/i]within the densely populated towns/cities within the South West [i]as far as Ilorin/Offa.

I suppose I have provided as much information that will help you decide if this is a business to consider or otherwise.

Remember, all you need is a trial experience with an amount not exceeding Twenty Two Thousand five Hundred Naira (22,500.00) only after which you then objectively decide the trajectory you wish to follow.
Re: Do You Need An Investor? by fffolly: 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
huslerr:

How do I get in touch with you?
Let's chat on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Pos For Paga / If You Want To Learn Product Copywriting, Come In. / [question]: Why Do Nigerians Like To Negotiate Even When Buying Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.