Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,570 members, 7,861,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut (35469 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Leaked Sex Tape: "Nobody Holy Pass" / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Hades2016(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.
davido is not supporting cyber crime he’s just trying to let we all know that nobody is holy even that Tundeednut guy no holy that is what he’s trying to say bruh ... And nobody is saying cyber crime is good
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by jmaxjohn(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2019
Papiajaxy:

You will die a miserable death idiot what's your business fool

Ajaxy, make we WhatsApp na
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by MissRaine69(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2019
loomer:
Nigerian prince
It has been son of Abacha or Babangida
That’s what I get

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by AuroraB(f): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin

Now I know why people are saying Davido is not a good role model

Spits angry angry
Lol. He asked no one to... grin

Cheddar smiley
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by tstx(m): 9:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.

The tongue is very powerful... You may have benefitted from yahoo and not know..
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by stanley000: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2019
frankmoney:
yes and some Yahoo boys are using people for rituals everyday , and will soon use one of your family members soon , true true nobody holy pass
are all yahooboys Ritualists and are all Ritualists yahooboys Why has Ritual killings suddenly gone down since after election?i await your response
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
I hope the senate passes a law that any convicted yahoo boy should be eliminated by firing squad. Those terrible people are financial terrorists tarnishing the image of the country and making legitimate business difficult for people online.

If you are a yahoo boy or ever benefited from the proceeds of fraud, may you die a miserable death.
olodo, I am not a yahoo guy neither do I condone any form of cyber crime, the Senate should rather pass a law that any public office holder found guilty of corruption should rather die by firing squad and their will be more jobs for would be yahoo boys hence,keeping people off crime
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by wisper2jah: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
If people are talking about cyber crime, I dont expect Davido to say anything about it, because I believe he grew up with silver spoon and he made his own money at early age. So why promote something you never did undecided am sure he wouldn't want Imade to grow up and date a Yahoo boy or marry one But his choice though.

And who says Davido is not into cyber crime??
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by frankmoney(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2019
stanley000:
are all yahooboys Ritualists and are all Ritualists yahooboys Why has Ritual killings suddenly gone down since after election?i await your response
oga nobody holy pass , wen one of your family members is used , hope that will remind you . Election that just ended barely two months and you that have been keeping statistics on rituals now know the death rate .
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by tboynaija: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2019
The biggest fraud now in Nigeria is Buhari and his government which many of you in this forum are supporting.... Mhen, nobody holy pass. Number one rule. Thou shall not be caught.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Xisnin(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2019
abogjohn:
Americans, Russians, Indians are the pioneers of fraud.. so stop talking like it’s only happening in Nigeria.. Russians sells tools to Scammers
Americans, Russians and Indians were involved with terrorism before Nigeria.
Even the US used to sell weapons to extremists.
So, let us leave Boko haram and bandits alone since they are not the first.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Originalsly: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2019
nairamarley...if you know about slavery you go know say yahoo no b crime

This is a deep statement that Tunde never understood before responding. What is wrong in a thief stealing from a thief? Two wrongs don't make a right... but why a wrong done by a foreigner is not criminal... but it is when done by a Nigerian? Davido is on point.

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Elxandre(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2019
xyz123456:
This thread just shows our values. Most Nigerians are criminals
I am extremely careful with making friends nowadays before they will put someone in trouble. Like 3 in 5 Nigerian youths support Yahoo.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by souljaslim(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

Dumb talk...when the whites came and took blacks has slaves for about 400 years...it was not a crime abi...them still come do colonization...turn by force natural enemies to bed fellows...(divide and rule)...can anybody say how much France collect yearly from them colonies... ( from the human resources...to the natural resources it takes for almost free )...
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by holuwajobar(m): 9:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Not a crime?

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ugosample(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2019
Yahoo is a menace to our society

F**k the victims, it's not about them let their countries worry about them

It's about how this Yahoo is affecting our country negatively

It's akin to how the narcos started in Mexico /Colombia

According to them, it's the "putas gringos" that snort white powder and not them

now see what it has snowballed into 4 decades after, Mexico and Colombia are in trouble

it's the sane thing we did with kidnapping, saying it's the whites who have cheated us that are being kidnapped
now look at the result two decades after, no one can sleep even in the north in peace again

We are doing the same with Yahoo, sayinh it's "payback for slavery"
but when it degenerates into something else (stealing of pants and body parts is just the beginning) then we will know what we did to ourselves

Coupled with the fact that more and more boys will be toeing that line instead of learning skills or getting an education undecided

Nigerians shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by mudiana(m): 9:41am On Apr 23, 2019
You ruin people's lives and you are happy.
You are making money from innocent people's sadness and you are happy.
People hail and praise u, your parents even brag about you while the victim commits suicide, you are happy.
To you it's payback, did u experience slavery?
There is no justification for what you do.
You ruin people's lives, you are a killer, a murderer and a thief.
Change your ways else your children's children will suffer worse fate.

1 Like

Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ugosample(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2019
Pavore9:
"Nobody Holy" is a defense mechanism, many hide under to rationalize their own lifestyle.

exactly
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Apr 23, 2019
mudiana:
You ruin people's lives and you are happy.
You are making money from innocent people's sadness and you are happy.
People hail and praise u, your parents even brag about you while the victim commits suicide, you are happy.
To you it's payback, did u experience slavery?
There is no justification for what you do.
You ruin people's lives, you are a killer, a murderer and a thief.
Change your ways else your children's children will suffer worse fate.

I hope you know some activities of some western countries (corporation's actually) have their effect on us developing countries, so quite frankly I don't care about the victims

What we should be all worried about is HOW this Yahoo is affecting US as Nigerians

the effects on Nigeria and Nigerians is MUCH WORSE than whatever loss or pain causes to the victims
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by mudiana(m): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

Add salt and Maggi

Stop peddling lies

A David will stoop so low to what can tarnish his image and brand knowing fully well the repercussions and consequences.

He can't be that foolish.
how many times has he stooped so low in the past? Maybe you should Google that. Maybe I should remind you about dammy Keane and how he supported him or is it sinzu. You don't know his friends, google that too and see for urself. I don give u plenty assignment abi. Don't worry u don't have to submit ur answers. Know for urself.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Jerrick(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Benekruku:

Stop peddling lies

David can't be that foolish.

How did you know it's a lie?
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Jerrick(m): 9:52am On Apr 23, 2019
No mind that one.....hin no dey 9ja
mudiana:
how many times has he stooped so low in the past? Maybe you should Google that. Maybe I should remind you about dammy Keane and how he supported him or is it sinzu. You don't know his friends, google that too and see for urself. I don give u plenty assignment abi. Don't worry u don't have to submit ur answers. Know for urself.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2019
mudiana:

So rendering support means he does it?

And you mentioning failed irrelevant artist like Krane and Sinzu is a joke.

What do they have at stake in the first place before they were caught.

Davidos name, brand and popularity does not even fit to be in that league.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by xyz123456: 9:54am On Apr 23, 2019
Elxandre:

I am extremely careful with making friends nowadays before they will put someone in trouble. Like 3 in 5 Nigerian youths support Yahoo.
This stats is scary. Here, in UAE, When I was looking for accommodation, if I notice Nigeria guys plenty for an area like this, I go gbeja. The only Nigeria guys that are my friend are the one I know well...
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by ollins(m): 9:54am On Apr 23, 2019
crazyABO:
who do you think supports these artises? Who pays big money to watch them? Civil servants? That's why these guys no fit yab yahoo guys
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Benekruku(m): 9:55am On Apr 23, 2019
Jerrick:
How did you know it's a lie?

It's logical!

He has so much at stake to venture into such.
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by stanley000: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2019
frankmoney:
oga nobody holy pass , wen one of your family members is used , hope that will remind you . Election that just ended barely two months and you that have been keeping statistics on rituals now know the death rate .
but u still didn't ans the question. Stop trying to evade the question or are you an illustrate?
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by xyz123456: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
souljaslim:

Dumb talk...when the whites came and took blacks has slaves for about 400 years...it was not a crime abi...them still come do colonization...turn by force natural enemies to bed fellows...(divide and rule)...can anybody say how much France collect yearly from them colonies... ( from the human resources...to the natural resources it takes for almost free )...
Mumu talk. It's like Boko haram fighting for Islam and still killing muslims. From all these Yahoo, Na we go still lose pass in the long run. Investment, trust and the rest. The oyinbo don pass us and they will survive with or without us. Na oyinbo pant dem dey use ni??
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by IsraelSongz: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
My bro just read this and said "Like say Tunde Ednut go make heaven".
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by xyz123456: 10:01am On Apr 23, 2019
xyz123456:

Mumu talk. It's like Boko haram fighting for Islam and still killing muslims. From all these Yahoo, Na we go still lose pass in the long run. Investment, trust and the rest. The oyinbo don pass us and they will survive with or without us. Na oyinbo pant dem dey use ni??
Re: Fraud: "Nobody Holy" Davido Replies Tunde Ednut by Ayodejibabs(m): 10:11am On Apr 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:

ism

See me see this mumu oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido's Elder Sister's Upcoming Wedding Excites Him / Stonebwoy Pulls Out Gun During Fight With Shatta Wale At VGMA20 (video) / Pete Edochie's Igbo Traditional Dance Moves (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.