Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Hard Drug Traders/buyers’ Market - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hard Drug Traders/buyers’ Market (242 Views)

Nigerian Man 28, Charged With One Of The Biggest Hard Drug Distribution In UK / They Were Having Fun With Colorado Hard Drug Until... (video) / Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hard Drug Traders/buyers’ Market by samfuntua: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Help me with a contact to report the nefarious activities of Hard drug dealers and buyers in my neighborhood.
The activities of drug dealers and buyers in my neighborhood in Port Harcourt is alarming. Something they were doing in secret, now is openly done without any fear. The traffic in and out the compound is high. All kinds of people are there. What shocked most is the number of police, army, navy and air force personnel’s coming to transact business there.
I called the only GSM number (+234-80-621-999-99) on NDLEA website severally and nobody pick the calls. Their Twitter handle is not functional.
Can someone give me a number to contact to report these activities?
Re: Hard Drug Traders/buyers’ Market by DonGtoG1(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2019
Nothing good comes easy, just don't give up on trying to report their negative activities, but be careful as you do. Probably the person that was supposed to respond to your calls also went to get some of the stuff too.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Psychological Assessment Of Nigeria’s Security Agents / (video)bricklayer Caught Stealing Human Parts In Church’s Cemetery / Police At Ikate Traffic Light Lekki Expressway Are Extorting Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.