Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] (3977 Views)

"Nurse" Arrested In Ogun For Injecting Man, Causing Permanent Disability / Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Director In Lagos Ministry Of Youths Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Gistlobby: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2020
A video of young men injecting themselves with a hard drug has emerged and caused an uproar on social media.

In the video that was reportedly taken in Kenya (Mombasa) , one of the counties where there are high cases of drug abuse, two middle-aged men, who are hiding behind a bus were caught on camera quenching their addiction.

Shockingly, they shared a needle that contained the hard drug that is suspected to be either c0caine or h3roin, oblivious of the health risks.

Watch the shocking video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbuwm_yj3Rw

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Shares

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by angelEmade: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2020
isn't that what an average boy of this age has been reduced to?? it hurts that things can be so backward this way!
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Raysleek: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2020
People that can barely eat and look like they live on the streets. They can kill to satisfy their addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by illicit(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2020
shocked
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Kriss216: 8:00am On Dec 26, 2020
angelEmade:
isn't that what an average boy of this age has been reduced to?? it hurts that things can be so backward this way!
An average girl of that age is already a retired prostitute!

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Donspicey: 8:13am On Dec 26, 2020
Inside Life
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Auxtin85(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2020
Just like in the streets of Johannesburg, some injects themselves then draw blood from his vein and inject it into the next person he or she also gets high

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Zanotty(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Raysleek:
People that can barely eat and look like they live on the streets. They can kill to satisfy their addiction.
addiction is worse than people think it to be.they be giving u silly excuses to justify their vices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Zanotty(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2020
Auxtin85:
Just like in the streets of Johannesburg, some injects themselves then draw blood from his vein and inject it into the next person he or she also gets high
that some next level bloody cruise

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by espn(m): 8:39am On Dec 26, 2020
Na wa io
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by smoke9910(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2020
It's most likely heroin. Drug addiction kills potential. Hopefully some day they can quit the addiction so they can still regain some time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by smoke9910(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Auxtin85:
Makes you wonder why they have the highest HIV infection rate in the world.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by CandyOps(m): 10:34am On Dec 26, 2020
Malo fa is not for shildren. I de on my Cali kush and Canadian greens. I cannot goan iya werey cheesy
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2020
Poor parenting.
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by TruthSeeker1: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2020
I wonder what the world would be like a few decades from now. Though science and technology keep affording us comfort, satisfaction and convenience physically (thereby giving an illusion that the world is getting better), but psychologically ( which is the real deal ) things are getting worse for many people!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Uyi168: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2020
Kriss216:

Stop making it look as if it's a gender war.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Minjim: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2020
These are South Africans

1 Like

Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by CAPSLOCKED: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kriss216:

VERY IRRELEVANT IN THIS SITUATION I MUST SAY. FOCUS ON THE TOPIC AS A SENSIBLE MAN. NOT EVERYTHING SHOULD BE GENDER BATTLES.
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Auxtin85(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
smoke9910:

Makes you wonder why they have the highest HIV infection rate in the world.

They call it Bluetooth
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by SAMBARRY: 2:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Auxtin85:
Na so them go dey infect themselves with HIV

I have no pity for senseless Children
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Auxtin85(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Na so them go dey infect themselves with HIV

I have no pity for senseless Children

Lol it’s the headquarters here
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by TANID(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
drug is Too Bad for our generation
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by kabillionaire(m): 1:44am On Dec 27, 2020
our Kenyan kinsmen with expensive blood is like 5 & 6
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by LieDetector(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
TruthSeeker1:
I wonder what the world would be like a few decades from now. Though science and technology keep affording us comfort, satisfaction and convenience physically (thereby giving an illusion that the world is getting better), but psychologically ( which is the real deal ) things are getting worse for many people!
true
Re: Shocking Video Of Youths Injecting Themselves With Hard Drug Causes Stir [watch] by Hushbebe: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Africa my Africa. I weep for my motherland. Which way for our generation.

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Govt. Seize Human Organs Transported From Nigeria / Three Siblings Found Dead Inside Landlord’s Car In Lagos (photo) / NSFW: 12 Most Mysterious Things That Happened On The Internet ( Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.