Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him (4646 Views)

Leo Dasilva: 'Fine Boy Like Us, Dey No Dey Rush Us because Of Heartbreak' / Shuga Shaa Who Took His Sex Doll To Ikeja City Mall On A Date Slams Hater / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Photo, Captions It 'Young Fine Boy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Nollywoodlive22: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
#Nolly TV Africa news

Information reaching Nolly TV Africa news desk that the young man displayed in the photographs below took his own precious life in kematown, twon brass in Brass local government council area of Bayelsa state because his girlfriend allegedly dumped him for another man just because of pussy he died for her.
Wetin dis Toto dey cos Na waoo even zee world bragia self never die like this

Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Houseofglam7(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
undecided
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Folzye(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
This must be a joke a dead person can not hold the neck like that

2 Likes

Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Kingcrane: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Smfh going to hell straight
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by VenusEAGLE: 8:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
Folzye:
well let's just say that's the 9th wonder of the world

2 Likes

Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Memberclub(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2019
Folzye:
The hand was stuck while he was struggling to unkill himself.

3 Likes

Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bayelsans don't die like dat
There are always dead untop something grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by blessedqueen(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ejom:
Bayelsans don't die like dat
There are always dead untop something grin

How do u mean?
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Folzye(m): 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Memberclub:
The hand was stuck while he was struggling to unkill himself.

it is not possible to achieve such a posture if he truly hung himself... except of course someone fixed his hand there after death
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by onyemes(m): 1:29am On Apr 24, 2019
is that how a dead person luk like, let him go and use very high tree
grin
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by rex444(m): 5:23am On Apr 24, 2019
He be idiotu.....how can that small rope kii him
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by partnerbizz4: 11:05am On Apr 24, 2019
I go slap him still
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
blessedqueen:

How do u mean?
Call me.. Let's talk
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by blessedqueen(f): 8:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejom:

Call me.. Let's talk

Talk what
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
blessedqueen:

Talk what

Let me pass a secret box to d happenings in bayelsa
Ve been a victim.. Babe's in B.Y are so supernatural grin
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by blessedqueen(f): 1:22am On Apr 26, 2019
Ejom:

Let me pass a secret box to d happenings in bayelsa
Ve been a victim.. Babe's in B.Y are so supernatural grin

Are u from Bayelsa? Anyways gist me
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2019
blessedqueen:

Are u from Bayelsa? Anyways gist me

Firstly, do u reside in B.Y city? tongue
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by kenir(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2019
how does one die by hanging with his legs on d ground?
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by blessedqueen(f): 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ejom:

Firstly, do u reside in B.Y city? tongue
No, Lagos but am from bayelsa
Re: This Fine Boy Took His Life In Bayelsa Just Because His Girlfriend Dumpt Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
blessedqueen:

No, Lagos but am from bayelsa

Oh no.. This would ve been my pleasure to introduce something 2 u..
U can add me up on watsap zero eight one three four zero two nine three zero nine
Such messages shouldn't be delayed by me

(1) (Reply)

"Bank Of Beauty": Curvy Actress, Joseph Anita Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit / Braless Lady Joyfully Dancing With Her Chest (Photos) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.