Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. (501 Views)

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / Please Come Suggest For Me / YOA Is It A Good Place For Career Start Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by MrHandsome2013: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
I have been teaching in one private school for a year with OND CERT and i have managed to saved 50k from monthly salary of 12k..
i am no longer getting younger and i will be 32 this year.
I want to leave my comfort zone and get a better job..
please help me before i fall into depression.
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by troublemakea(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
I have been teaching in one private school for a year with OND CERT and i have managed to saved 50k from monthly salary of 12k..
i am no longer getting younger and i will be 32 this year.
I want to leave my comfort zone and get a better job..
please help me before i fall into depression.

Wow I really feel fr u bro

But the only place I can suggest fr u is in the North places like Kebbi, Bauchi or Jigawa. there with even OND u can get atleast 50k job monthly and you would even save more caus source of living is very very low compared to Osun in south west
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by Omihanifa: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
North is the surest place to Go, but I will advice you to seek the face of the Lord first.
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by MrHandsome2013: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

Wow I really feel fr u bro

But the only place I can suggest fr u is in the North places like Kebbi, Bauchi or Jigawa. there with even OND u can get atleast 50k job monthly and you would even save more caus source of living is very very low compared to Osun in south west
Thank you sir, is there any establishement in the aformentioned states that can pay that amount with my diploma
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by troublemakea(m): 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Thank you sir, is there any establishement in the aformentioned states that can pay that amount with my diploma

The last link I saw was mainly anyone interested in bank work

but I know if u happen to get there you'll see lotta offers esp if ur good at learning a new language quick
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by MrHandsome2013: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
troublemakea:

The last link I saw was mainly anyone interested in bank work

but I know if u happen to get there you'll see lotta offers esp if ur good at learning a new language quick
Thank you sir, if you see any job available pls connect me,
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by troublemakea(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
Thank you sir, if you see any job available pls connect me,

Hmmm ok i'll try cause it might take long cause i'm not presently in the North i've left fr school in the SW
Re: Please Suggest Any Good Place I Can Relocate With 50k. by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 24, 2019
North is not safe for a non Muslim.Any religious riot you will be an easy target.

(1) (Reply)

Hvac, Electrical, Plumbing And Fire Fighting Design With Revit Mep / I Need Help Deciding What To Do Before NYSC / French Language Centre Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.