Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit (34808 Views)

"Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Lynda Ebigwei Bare Butt In Swimsuit (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by quincyshakur(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yeman2012:
na everywhere u go show ur stupidity?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Bulleye(m): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
quincyshakur:
Bunch Of Afonja apes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
How dare a descedant of gorilla comment on noble simi matter? Who born dog?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by quincyshakur(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who b dis one
Bulleye:
How dare a descedant of gorilla comment on noble simi matter? Who born dog?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Atm99(m): 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
SOLUTION99:
is there a place in Nigeria that a plot of land is 1 billion naira
YOU GO BUY?

1 Like

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by ubee(m): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
nazicartel:
Simi no fine nah... not hating though
One of the most difficult stuff for me to do is to comment about a lady/chic's unattractiveness. I rather pass up the chance of talking than say a lady/chic is not fine, or is outright ugly.
But truth be told it was funny to see this guy saying Simi is fine grin grin
She's not ugly o! But you can't call her a fine girl at all.
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
nazicartel:
Simi no fine nah... not hating though

but she fine pass her friends angry
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by nazicartel(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
ubee:

One of the most difficult stuff for me to do is to comment about a lady/chic's unattractiveness. I rather pass up the chance of talking than say a lady/chic is not fine, or is outright ugly.
don't like talking about it too... but d guy's comment got my attention,,... Simi is just there...
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by nazicartel(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
tohyorsih2:

but she fine pass her friends angry
it's only Simi I saw in the picture... don't know where her friends came from
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by ebilomaofficial1: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
ValCon888:
I couldn't even point at 1 fine girl amongst all of them maybe except simi.

Is that why you're crying? eyaaaaah
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
ubee:

The funniest thing Is that the girl is already married to a wonderful man, I hope we can see you guys picture and see how many people will drool over it

1 Like

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
nazicartel:
don't like talking about it too... but d guy's comment got my attention,,... Simi is just there...

She is already married to a man, so I don't think your opinion is that important and I hope we see you guys picture too and Know how many people will drool over it
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by STRENGTHesq(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Atm99:
YOU GO BUY?
grin
I get to sell oh
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by 9jaRealist: 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
ValCon888:
I couldn't even point at 1 fine girl amongst all of them maybe except simi.

grin grin grin

Even Simi looked one kine in that picture...
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by 9jaRealist: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
ubee:

Abegi, Simi is usually fine...
This picture just didn’t do any of them justice.
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by 9jaRealist: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
oduademoner:
Ugly and talentless!!!

Egbon, let go of the hate...
It will do you a world of good. cheesy

Folks can debate and argue about Simi’s “fine-ness” (as the saying goes, it all in the eye of the beholder)...
But the vocal (and musical) talent of frankly one of Africa’s best singers of the present age seems all a bit petty.
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by zone51: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
SOLUTION99:

Yes, Maitama in Abuja and Banana Island in Lagos
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by nazicartel(m): 12:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

She is already married to a man, so I don't think your opinion is that important and I hope we see you guys picture too and Know how many people will drool over it
hmmmmm... human being
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 24, 2019
Pretty, attractive girls

Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by levi2(m): 4:17am On Apr 24, 2019
SOLUTION99:

Yes nah !
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2019
Chai e be like say she just assemble all the wowo gals for Lagos..I am disappointed
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by BlackPantherCri: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2019
SOLUTION99:

Banana Island
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by RexTramadol1: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
SOLUTION99:

My estate
Re: Simi And Friends Celebrate Her 'Omo Charlie Champagne' Album In Swimsuit by ubee(m): 9:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

The funniest thing Is that the girl is already married to a wonderful man, I hope we can see you guys picture and see how many people will drool over it
Why are you so sad? There's absolutely no way my comment should elicit such emotion u. I didn't attack her or her family, i was just surprised how a fellow blogger was basically calling Simi a stunning beauty Queen which in reality she's nowhere near that territory. I never even as much as insinuated she is ugly, but i was just keeping it real.
Please cheer up eh? There are countless ways to enjoy life in the midst of our commotion in Naija you hear? Sorry oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zoro With Adekunle Gold And His Wife, Simi (Photos) / Wizkid Makes Up With Fan He Fought At The Club (video) / Liz Benson's Daughter's Traditional Wedding In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.