Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? (530 Views)

Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This? / How Do You Feel When Your Wife Suddenly Starts Looking Older Than You? / Why Carry A Gas Lighter!!!! When Ur Wrist Watch Can Do It!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by hadjipapiey(m): 6:16am On Apr 24, 2019
One Word! undecided

Lalasticlala
Re: How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by whitebeard(m): 6:27am On Apr 24, 2019
When i corrected my dad, he just unleashed some anger along side insults, i was cautioning him on his anger oh, but he still got angry ad was claiming to be a Christian, i told him straight p with this ur attitude when u die it hell straight, he was claiming to be a devoted Christian and if u know the kind of unrest he has given me since then, it like he cant accept the fact that i can give him advice..!!
Re: How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by Blakjewelry(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2019
whitebeard:
When i corrected my dad, he just unleashed some anger along side insults, i was cautioning him on his anger oh, but he still got angry ad was claiming to be a Christian, i told him straight p with this ur attitude when u die it hell straight, he was claiming to be a devoted Christian and if u know the kind of unrest he has given me since then, it like he cant accept the fact that i can give him advice..!!
Lol that is African parents for you they always right even in their wrong. but sometimes your approach matters a lot. must times no ones wants to be told are wrong even when they know its the truth
Re: How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by whitebeard(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Blakjewelry:

Lol that is African parents for you they always right even in their wrong. but sometimes your approach matters a lot. must times no ones wants to be told are wrong even when they know its the truth
he believes he is always right, he has never said the word sorry, or he should even admit dat he is wrong, he can wake u up at 5:00am to look for something for him, or just to frustrate u, but i dare not try it to him, he doesnt even respect me, not dat he should be calling me sir or something at least na u get..!!
Re: How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by hadjipapiey(m): 3:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
whitebeard:

Beautiful! You've done well.

It's not bad correcting one's Dad,absolutely right, but you've got to apply a high level of wisdom and patience.

Naturally, parents are rigid when corrected. The wise one's take caution when their children (Adults) correct them with wisdom.
Re: How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
I say: You are right smartie. cheesy My bad! undecided Sorry dear. kiss
#leadbyexample
Re: How Do You Feel When Ur Kid Corrects You On A MANNERISM U Used 2 Correct Dem Of? by favourite787899: 7:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
My son has first class in doing that. Yesterday his Dad was rushing to meet up with someone so he was in the bathroom bathing when his phone rang and my son took the phone to him in the bathroom. So he was telling the person on the phone that he was getting close to Ikeja. When my son heard him he screamed that even I and hubby ran out to ask what happened. My son was like Daddy you just lied and my Mummy said is not good to lie. You are in the bathroom you are not at Ikeja.

I just looked at hubby with one kind eye. Hubby had to quickly apologise to him.

(1) (Reply)

Zibah Stores.mummies And Daddies Get These Lovely Back2sch Items 4 Ur Kids / Is This #45K Part Time Biz Income Okay For You Monthly ? If YES..... / Estimated Billings...Ikeja Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.