Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant (28846 Views)

Laura Ikeji Removes Postpartum Acne On Her Face, But Fans Said She Did Noselift / Wumi Toriola Shades Toyin Abraham, Says She 'Formed' Her Engagement / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by ChangeAgent007: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please if you have a legit INSTAGRAM account with huge followers for sale please quote me with your email or phone number and I'll get in touch. Straight forward people only. Thanks
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by MartinsD12(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A pregnant Toyin Abraham was pictured on the movie set of 'Elevator', few days after we shared a video of the actress rocking her baby bump at an event with her boyfriend. Though Toyin Abraham stated that she is filming, however her followers that it is real pregnancy and also wished her a safe delivery.

Here are photos and screenshots of the exchanges below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/toyin-abraham-says-she-is-on-a-movie-set-but-fans-insist-she-is-pregnant/

Womb watchers what a funny name grin
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by Adortem: 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
Pregnancy is not only by big baby bump alone, the body changes too. See her face and nose. This woman is definitely pregnant.
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by Timisamd(m): 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Meh......

Uewehweu
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by shiftback: 4:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
Please if you have a legit INSTAGRAM account with huge followers for sale please quote me with your email or phone number and I'll get in touch. Straight forward people only. Thanks
Send me a WhatsApp msg 08026615664
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by taofeeq137(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
shiftback:

Send me a WhatsApp msg 08090576220
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by chibaby1985(f): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2019
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by taofeeq137(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
send a whatsapp message to 08090576220
Re: Toyin Abraham says she is on a movie set, but fans insist she is pregnant by shiftback: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=taofeeq137 post=78996659][/quote]
Is this the new format for scamming people? You quote my post and changed my number to yours....I hope people on here are smart enough to know a scammer. Anuofia!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Critically Ill. Hospitalized In London - Manager / Tboss Celebrates Her Daughter, Starr's 2nd Birthday (Photos) / Julius Agwu And His Super Cute Kids Rocks Same Footwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.