Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians (19548 Views)

Prince David Osei: Actresses With Bad Breathe Can’t Come Close To Me / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya's Wedding: Yvonne Nelson, Yvonne Okoro, Prince David (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Ikeboboafri: 2:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Actor Prince David Osei, has taken a swipe at gays and lesbians who according to him are engaging in practice their parents never engaged in. 

The Ghanaian actor who has through his various social media handles attacked Ghanaians who describe themselves as a part of the LGBT society, stated that he finds it very heartbreaking that humans who were brought into the world by their parents through 'heterosexual sex' will decide to engage in intimacy with the same gender whiles they are very aware they will never be able to procreate as their parents did for them.

Prince David Osei in his attack directed at gays and lesbians, further told them to stop the nonsense and ‘nkwasiasem’ (foolishness) because there is no moral sense and justification for this insane behavior they are happily putting up. He wrote in his post;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/actor-prince-david-osei-attacks-gays-and-lesbians/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Bluezy13(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm...

I have nothing to say.
Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by bigdot1759(m): 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
Useless peeeeeopplle everywhere
Never mind dem
Dem no want pay bride prize ni
Any lesbian/gay don get deir HELL FIRE certificate

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by iGist: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
cool
Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by DaddyBen009: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Actor Prince David Osei, has taken a swipe at gays and lesbians who according to him are engaging in practice their parents never engaged in. 

The Ghanaian actor who has through his various social media handles attacked Ghanaians who describe themselves as a part of the LGBT society, stated that he finds it very heartbreaking that humans who were brought into the world by their parents through 'heterosexual sex' will decide to engage in intimacy with the same gender whiles they are very aware they will never be able to procreate as their parents did for them.

Prince David Osei in his attack directed at gays and lesbians, further told them to stop the nonsense and ‘nkwasiasem’ (foolishness) because there is no moral sense and justification for this insane behavior they are happily putting up. He wrote in his post;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/actor-prince-david-osei-attacks-gays-and-lesbians/

Ftc
Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Uyi168: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
People bashing gays like this are usually coded gays themselves..

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na people like this dey condemn gays in open buh if u check na them dey do am pass in closet.

There are many gays and lesbians in entertainment industry just that in most cases majority r well too compose and straight looking hence people hardly notice.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Ivanmykel(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Tell them

3 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
So sad

1 Like

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
I can't understand how a man will open yansh for his fellow man to choke rod inside. It's just disgusting and absurd. Lesbianism is still better than gay.

But this bad guy called David Osei chop Juliet Ibrahim, Jackie Appiah and Yvonne Nelson very well those years grin grin
Him really enjoy their fresh kpekus grin

18 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by rainmoredays: 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Yeah, anything just to trend

2 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Remember u may need to run to usa or uk to drive uber later in life as acting no dey pay. Embassy go show u pepper

7 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by HitSong: 3:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
I WILL FOREVER DETEST GAYS AND LES

FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by seunmohmoh(f): 3:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
Some lesbians and gays will still come here to defend their fellow idiots.

Thunder strike any gay/lesbians who quote me.

P:s- We are entitled to our opinions.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by henrixx(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Confirm. I Love people/celebrities who openly speak against gays and lesbians. Fuccck all gays bloody creeps

3 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by lonelydora: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
Homosexuality is becoming too much in Nigeria.

Gays are many in Kaduna, Abuja, Kano, etc. Lesbians are many in Port Harcourt, Owerri, Abuja, etc.

Once you see two girls calling themselves 'Bestie' there is 70% chance they are into lesbianism.

I swear, If God do not destroy some countries, he needs to apologise to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Tufiakwa!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Emekadollars(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2019
This table is too big oo. We need more hands to shake it. Lol.
On a serious note, same-sex is spiritual. They all need deliverance.

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration. Office chair and table, living room chairs, dinning set, wallpaper, 3d panel window blinds etc. Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by okohjay(m): 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Me wey like toto like this, I no see anything wey go move me for man body.
Toto sweet o, toto sweet grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Praisesongz: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Uyi168:
People bashing gays like this are usually coded gays themselves..
philosopher u well so?

5 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by ableguy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Remember u may need to run to usa or uk to drive uber later in life as acting no dey pay. Embassy go show u pepper
So he should go ahead and be clapping for people practicing anti human, evil and abominable acts because USA visa? Is USA God's kingdom? As u old reach u no get sense.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Pavore9: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2019
People whey don dey reason Africa is already overpopulated and still increasing, why give birth?

2 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by Praisesongz: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Joromi12:
mumu because he no show fake cars and houses like your stupid fav celebs youthink say him no get abi? Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by seunmohmoh(f): 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
okohjay:
Me wey like toto like this, I no see anything wey go move me for man body.
Toto sweet o, toto sweet grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by OkunrinOloro: 3:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Congratulations on earning yourself a permanent travel ban from the US, UK, Canada or anywhere in the Western World grin grin

And all for saying the truth cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by seangy4konji: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
THEY WONT HEAR OOO
Re: Prince David Osei Blasts Gays And Lesbians by lonelydora: 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I can't understand how a man will open yansh for his fellow man to choke rod inside. It's just disgusting and absurd. Lesbianism is still better than gay

But this bad guy called David Osei chop Juliet Ibrahim, Jackie Appiah and Yvonne Nelson very well those years grin grin
Him really enjoy their fresh kpekus grin

I hate to see comments like this. Why do you guys think it's better? See, what is wrong is wrong

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwo, RMD, Uche Jumbo Attend Champions For Change Event (Photos) / Laide Bakare Celebrates Her 36th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.