Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child (19524 Views)

Why's Shakira's Son Named Milan Piqué Mebarak Instead Of Milan Mebarak Piqué / Shakira & Piqué Welcome Baby Milan / Shakira Debuts Baby Bump With Piqué (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2012
Her hips don't lie, and now, neither does Shakira. The Colombian pop star — who is set to temporarily replace Christina Aguilera on "The Voice" next season — finally confirmed the rumor that she and her soccer star beau, Gerard Pique, are expecting a baby.

"As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby!" the 35-year-old wrote on her website on Wednesday. "At this time we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days," including her performance at the iHeartRadio festival in Las Vegas this weekend. But, she adds, "I'm sure this weekend in Las Vegas will be spectacular and I will be closely following everything that happens there! … Big kiss!"

According to Colombian magazine Gente, Shakira and the Spanish-born Pique, 25, are expecting a baby boy, who is set to arrive in January. The report from last month adds that the couple has already nicknamed him Ulicito. Shakira's pregnancy was first reported in July when she was spotted visiting an obstetrician in Miami.

Shakira and Pique, who plays center back for FC Barcelona, have been dating since at least March 2011, just two months after she announced her split from her boyfriend of 11 years, Antonio de la Rua, the son of a former president of Argentina. Earlier that year, it had been rumored that she was already seeing Pique, although she denied it.

The two first met in the spring of 2010, about the same time he appeared in the music video for her World Cup anthem, "Waka Waka," and the same year Spain took the title. Since then, Shakira has been spotted cheering on her man at FC Barcelona games all over the world, including a match in Dallas last year.

But not all is so rosy for Shakira. Her ex, de la Rua, is suing her for $250 million because he claims he gave up his career as a publicist to solely focus on brokering deals for her, including one for $100 million with Live Nation.

SOURCE
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 4:03am On Sep 20, 2012
Shakira na my girl cool
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Chanchit: 5:47am On Sep 20, 2012
35Vs25...!?= 10 that means I can still marry Alicia Keys.

Boy friend for 11yrs..!? The guy go don knw all the shortcut wei dey under G.

$100m...!? This lady is damn rich, she fit employ Pique sef.

Make the boyfrnd sharrap, who tell am make e no use hin brain follow woman. Make Shakira too find 1m for the poor guy to go back to being a publicist.

4 Likes

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ebamma(m): 7:00am On Sep 20, 2012
shakira why nah,i was hustling to make enuff money to marry u but now u don go chop gerard pique dick,im dissappointed in you,why why why

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ACM10: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2012
I no know say Shakira na sharp girl.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by semid4lyfe(m): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2012
Shakira. . .that's some lady with beauty and brains.

I once had a crush on her lol cool

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ektbear: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2012
semid4lyfe: Shakira. . .that's some lady with beauty and brains.

I think every guy has had a crush on her at one point or another...she is a good look

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by ACM10: 9:43am On Sep 20, 2012
While sharp girl was dancing waka waka her sight was fixated on how to waka grab one of the Barca boys. grin

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Freiburger(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2012
Wishing her the best.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Afam4eva(m): 12:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
I love Shakira like crazy...this Pique na thief.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by cheddarking(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2012
That kid will have the Defensive Abilities of His father and the Waist Winding skills of his Mother...

Could he/she be the Antichrist?
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by mkmyers45(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Them try sha cheesy
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hips don't lie! God bless all the mulheres in the world with big hips and massive batty - I love y'all, if nobody else does!!

Viva Latina!

Eu amo latina e mulheres latino-americanos! cool
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by omenziate(m): 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Shey make we come kill cow for them or wetin now?

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2012
The bf's hot

2 Likes

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by shagaman: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
shakira omo baba onipako... grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Beync(f): 2:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheddarking: That kid will have the Defensive Abilities of His father and the Waist Winding skills of his Mother...

Could he/she be the Antichrist?
shocked shocked
grin

I luv shakira and happy for her.

btw, where is the pregnancy abi somedy dey carry am for her?
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by stagger: 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
No wonder his defensive ability has been diminishing. He has been bumping pelvises with her since. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by vislabraye(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2012
It all began in that 2010 world cup.
The age gap is huge. My mama no go gree O.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2012

Exactly smiley
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Beync(f): 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2012
vislabraye: It all began in that 2010 world cup.
The age gap is huge. My mama no go gree O.
typical naija

1 Like

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by pomporiking: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kai..dis babe go sabi ride d*ck die ooh..lucky bastard
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Martini101(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
stagger: No wonder his defensive ability has been diminishing. He has been bumping pelvises with her since. cheesy cheesy
. Guy. U don see am as it happened yesterday! Evidence ofactive night duty.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Labyboy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2012

Welcome to the Club..
Only few guys fit deny that fact..
Whenever, wherever thingy..lol
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2012
shakiratu sabi whine waist no be small! she don whine her waist go get belle for pique! all this oyinbo girls sef.shakira ko! shakara ni! undecided
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by SamMilla1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

But if a man is 10 years older than a lady in nigeria , its problem.
The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advice and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Chaircover: Run girl run, he is too old for you.

Mrs Chima: wtf! He is a peadophile. Dont go near him.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend: What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager who knows about relationship more than adult: No no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Mukina2 will naturally say nothing.

Ileke Idi: Girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

Kobojunkie: If he is american or british, then go for him. If he is nigerian, he is no good.

Freecocoa: oh my gawd! What were you thinking going close to him in the first place. If he comes close to you again, call the police.

Where are their names again, someone help me out. Jack Daniels destroys memories.

37 Likes

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by dasparrow: 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advive and below is what she would get.

chaircover - run girl run, he is too old for you.

Mrs Chima - wtf! He is a peadophile. Dont go near him.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend - What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager super advicer - no no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Ileke Idi - girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

LOL grin
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by logica(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
cheddarking: [b]That kid will have the Defensive Abilities of His father
Hopefully 2008/2009 season; and not going by recent performance.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by outofthebox: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
35 year old lady + a 27 year old...after jetting off with a millionaire's money...NEVER TRUST A WOMAN
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by dasparrow: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2012
@Post

Congrats to Shakira. She is 35 years old and expecting her first baby (a son). To say na Naija she be or dey, the average Nigerian for don put expiration date on her fertility. This is why I tell Nigerian women, don't rush. If God says you will be a mother, you will be, whether you are 20, 25, 35, or even 45. It is God who gives children. Children are a gift from the Lord Jehovah God. Shalom!

3 Likes

Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by Chanchit: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
omenziate: Shey make we come kill cow for them or wetin now?

U fit even kill ur sef for them.
Re: Shakira & Gerard Piqué Expecting First Child by SlyIg(f): 3:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Sam Milla: She is 10 years older than him. Our nigerian girls see no problem with that. - neither do i.

The girl will natural come to nairaland to ask for advive and below is what she would get as advices from our ladies.

Chaircover: Run girl run, he is too old for you.

Mrs Chima: wtf! He is a peadophile. Dont go near him.

Jennykadri, my sweet friend: What do you see in him, dont you see he is too old for you.

MissB, teenager who knows about relationship more than adult: No no no, dont date him. Dont even answer his calls again. He will manipulate you and cheat on you.

Ileke Idi: Girl if he is yoruba, marry him. If Igbo, dupe him. If hausa, run as fast as you can.

Kobojunkie: If he is american or british, then go for him. If he is nigerian, he is no good.

Where are their names again, someone help me out. Jack Daniels destroys memories.
And wetin Sam Milla and Seun go advice am!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Used To Sell Nkwobi And Pepper-Soup"- Omawumi / PHOTOS: Cossy Ojiakor, Shan George And Others At ‘fishers Of Men’ Movie Premier / Kcee Looking Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.