Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression (38587 Views)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nazarethnaza: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
A lady took to Facebook to share her transformation photo, after almost committing suicide over depression in 2015.The lady who stated that depression is real as she shared her transformation photo after almost committing suicide, wrote; 

2015 & 2019 I was almost died that day cause I tried to commit suicide I took a lot of pills and my body couldn’t even move but thank god I’m still here! ��� DEPRESSION IS REAL!!! #Transformationtuesday

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/lady-shares-transformation-photo-after-almost-committing-suicide-over-depression/

1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by SageMK: 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
One of my broiler chicken is depress too.

Caught her twice trying to commit suicide today.

She'll submerge her head into the water bowl and try to drown herself. So I got her some earthworms to cheer her up. Glad she's doing okay. smiley Depression is real!

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by chii8(f): 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
The guy up,you no well

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by MzTunechi(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Issokay
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by RexTramadol1: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
The gal just shoot gun for Fess line

That's all my eyes could see

12 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by habeeb246(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Oh Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by luemz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
family and friends should take note and watch her closely. she may probably become suicidal again at some point. God be with her though.

depression is actually real, do well to check on friends and relatives as often as possible.
as a student, one major cause of depression I had was being broke..Lol. really bad.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by MzTunechi(f): 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:

She'll submerge her head into the water bowl and try to drown herself. So I got her some earthworms to cheer her up. Glad she's doing okay. smiley Depression is real!

undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by xilixr: 6:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Arrest her for attempted murder

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by omojesu202(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thank God for her life....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Miracool007: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
"I was almost died".....tnk God u didn't dead grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Sirlins(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Where is the transformation

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
It sure is

And telling someone to just get out of it is useless. You're ignorant of what depression is

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by ArcFrisky(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:

Oh.... poor thing, hope you fried the earthworms and garnished it with enough ingredients?
Depression is real...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by aaronxy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
how did she overcome it?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by twilliamx(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
T
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by yinkus6750(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
You weren't ready to die. Pills wasn't the surest way.
Your depression wasn't up to suicide level.
U were just passing through hard times.
Thank God you had a brighter future, and you there now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by SimplePlan34: 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Let's all Depressed ppl commit suicide its d only means of escape. Spread d gospel of sucide.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Osyxcel(m): 7:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Depression is real.

If you know anybody going through such, try and reach out and encourage. Kind words can go a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
Osyxcel:
Depression is real.

If you know anybody going through such, try and reach out and encourage. Kind words can go a long way.
Nobody really gives a fvck about nobody nowadays unless they’re getting something from you..Yet they’re always first to call you a coward when you end life on your own terms...

11 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by ChiefVolt007: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kantafeit
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by ClearFlair: 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:

Smh...only Atiku supporters are sillier than you

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Auxtin85(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
I bet the pills were not fully flushed out of your system
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by cr7lomo: 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Miracool007:
"I was almost died".....tnk God u didn't dead grin grin

So u can't identify typo errors

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Osyxcel(m): 7:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Nobody really gives a fvck about nobody nowadays unless they’re getting something from you..Yet they’re always first to call you a coward when you end life on your own terms...

That's life for you. It's when the chips are down that you know those who really care.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by gamaliel121(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Is that activated charcoal on her lips? Nice one...
Thank God you are alive
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Broiler kee you dere.. grin grin grin
SageMK:

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by dingbang(m): 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
And she is still fixing nails.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by ianq: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:

grin grin grin
Guy man...mad man

Most of the likes u will get are from poultry farmers, big and small, who can relate. Animal depression too is actually real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by famzynet: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
Why are so many people thinking of suicide in this Buhari regime. We must see next level together oooo. Don't allow any person to run away from next level with the claim of suicide.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / Man Dumps His Blind Wife In Port Harcourt, Packs Out Of His Home With Housemaid / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.