Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression (38614 Views)

Lady Shares Before And After Transformation Of Her Boobs After Childbirth / Father Recreates Family Photo After 20 Years / Five Siblings Recreate Childhood Photo After 50 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by lastmessenger: 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
When people talk about committing suicide I don't understand it. I'm so much interested in this life that if God will allow me live as long as Methuselah I will be so grateful to him.
Suicide gbakwa oku.I've vowed to overcome no matter what it is

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Bigmikedagod(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
everybody depressed nowadays...

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Bigmikedagod(m): 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
lastmessenger:
When people talk about committing suicide I don't understand it. I'm so much interested in this life that if God will allow me live as long as Methuselah I will be so grateful to him.
Suicide gbakwa oku.I've vowed to overcome no matter what it is

Lucky you
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:
One of my broiler chicken is depress too.

Caught her twice trying to commit suicide today.

She'll submerge her head into the water bowl and try to drown herself. So I got her some earthworms to cheer her up. Glad she's doing okay. smiley Depression is real!

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by aldexrio(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:

She'll submerge her head into the water bowl and try to drown herself. So I got her some earthworms to cheer her up. Glad she's doing okay. smiley Depression is real!

You are crazy
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by naturefellow(m): 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Nobody really gives a fvck about nobody nowadays unless they’re getting something from you..Yet they’re always first to call you a coward when you end life on your own terms...
sad truth!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by tatacherie: 7:58pm On Apr 24, 2019
ianq:

grin grin grin
Guy man...mad man

Most of the likes u will get are from poultry farmers, big and small, who can relate. Animal depression too is actually real.
You made me laff so hard mehn you bahd cheesy
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Fisiryorh(m): 8:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
she is finally liberated....she now understands life, through a hard way tho...#Respect....
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by hisexcellency34: 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Onyioshi...you got me laughing hard

SageMK:

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Gabson001(m): 8:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
May. God no allow us meet situation weh suicide go be only option amen
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by mightyhaze: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
SageMK:

And u murdered those poor earthworms !

Am dialling the homicide,..sorry ascaricide department right away
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Ndubuisi1075: 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
She increased her finger nails, come baf.. Is that the transformation?
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Streetdreamx(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
She looks the same, just the absence of makeup in the 1st pic and the presence of makeup in the 2nd pic.
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ticking time bomb. I hope you don't relapse.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Darevofpeace(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Was she still depressed while she type those words #Bullet

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by FhukaFhuka: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
SimplePlan34:
Let's all Depressed ppl commit suicide its d only means of escape. Spread d gospel of sucide.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by uuzba(m): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bigmikedagod:
everybody depressed nowadays...
They watch TV and think they are in foreign countries.
Come outside and realise nothing on TV happened to their environment.
People need to be grounded on reality and how to actually get things done with their hands.
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by uuzba(m): 12:00am On Apr 25, 2019
Magnifik18:
Ticking time bomb. I hope you don't relapse.

Exactly. Snapping picture is not a cure
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 25, 2019
uuzba:

Exactly. Snapping picture is not a cure

Right... there's always a possibility of relapse.

Being suicidal is a psychological/ mental health problem.

Basic things like stress, guilt, just having a gloomy day can trigger already vulnerable people.

hope she has gotten the help needed..
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by cooltola(m): 5:56am On Apr 25, 2019
Life will have challenges but I want to tell you that depression is not from God, it is from the father of lies and his agents. Find true peace from the Prince of Peace, you are worthy and important, your life do matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Mogajunior(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2019
luemz:
family and friends should take note and watch her closely. she may probably become suicidal again at some point. God be with her though.

depression is actually real, do well to check on friends and relatives as often as possible.
as a student, one major cause of depression I had was being broke..Lol. really bad.
Being broke is the number one cause of depression. My current situation but I will come out of it.
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by mubby4real(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
RexTramadol1:
The gal just shoot gun for Fess line

That's all my eyes could see
Finally you are the one, i know say one person go notice and talk about the gunshot.
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by RexTramadol1: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Osyxcel:
Depression is real.

If you know anybody going through such, try and reach out and encourage. Kind words can go a long way.

I'm depressed, I don't need kind words

I need money grin
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
SageMK:

This is a solemn thread and I respect and am rooting for the subject/survivor
But, this is funny
Lol
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
famzynet:
Why are so many people thinking of suicide in this Buhari regime. We must see next level together oooo. Don't allow any person to run away from next level with the claim of suicide.
does that hospital environment resemble naija own?
Re: Lady Shares Transformation Photo After Almost Committing Suicide Over Depression by luemz(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Mogajunior:
Being broke is the number one cause of depression. My current situation but I will come out of it.
Lol.. sorry about that bro. it is well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.