Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! (1966 Views)

HELP: I Have Just Been Told That My Fiance Is Married! How Can I Validate This / My Neighbour Is Jealous For Our Progress / Are Fathers Jealous Of Their Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by deathadder(m): 3:06pm On May 01, 2007
My Fiance gets Jealous over my sister. It makes it feel really uncomfortable when we're all together.

I dont see my sister so much anymore as she lives in Benin but when i go visit
my fiance always gets all possessive and puts her arms all over me.

I think its kinda weird!

Has anyone else experienced this situation?
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by doe82: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ Poster
put on ur thinking cap
will such marriage strengthen or weaken the bond u have in ur family?
give that a really good tot
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by rubi(f): 5:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
Treat your sister as your sister and treat your fiance as your finace. Know how to draw the line
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2008
word rubi
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by timbabng(m): 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2008
Try to talk some sense into angry her
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by JustGood(m): 12:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
make you fashy the woman o. She go tell you to forget ya family if you marry am. she don dey show you the signs now and you no gree take note
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by cashoggy(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2008
What is your sister's attitude towards your fiancee? Is she warm or cold towards her? It's possible they've dated the same guy in the past, reaction of which your fiancee is carrying over. undecided Try and speak to each of them separately. Let each know who much she means to you, as well as the other, and that you would appreciate cordiality between them. In particular, let your fiancee know that she ought to change her attitude towards your sister. Doesn't she know your sister has a big role to play in her winning the heart of your parents?
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by amaikama(m): 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
@poster!! why would your fiance jealous of your sister? do they know each other from somewhere before? please, there is something you are not truelly saying here. undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by iice(f): 4:21am On Apr 29, 2009
Yes i have. . .not only from girls but from boys too grin

My brothers and I are very close but i don't see why others should be jealous undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by xavier3(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2009
JustGood:

make you fashy the woman o. She go tell you to forget ya family if you marry am. she don dey show you the signs now and you no gree take note

tru word. she will neva let u b near family nor let dem come to ur home once u get married. if dey show up ur front steps der wil b WAR
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 01, 2009
it all depends on what kind of relationship you have with your sister.
if you are very close then she maybe is jealous of that bond that you guys have. communicate openly about the matter with your fiancee and let her understand that although she has the right to be jealous, your love for your family will ALWAYS be there and she should accept it.
why do you think its 'hard' if your fiancee is all over you? maybe you should ask her to be like that with you EVERYDAY instead of only in the presence of your sister.
is having her arms all over you wrong?!
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by sistawoman: 7:34pm On May 01, 2009
My favorite brother and I used to run into this problem all the time.

Each woman that would come along would try to break our bond. Maybe it was because I handled everything for him, from his business to getting his bills out on time to mangaging his bank accounts and collecting money from his tenants.
They used to tell him, your sister is using you, your sister is after your money, let me handle that for you. But he always put them in their place and let them know that when he got married his wife would handle all I am handling but until then my sister will still do it.
They could not break our bond.

And he was true to his word when he married, he married someone that could handle all that I was doing for him and she understood then that we are not enemies but love the same man and want what is best for him.

I would sit them down and get to the bottom of it.
Re: My Fiance Is Jealous Of My Sister! by charminme(f): 12:38pm On May 04, 2009
I was confuse with your post at first, not until i went tru it
most of us make this mistake
fiance - is used for the guy while
fiancee - is used for the lady

@poster, wat kind of wife to be do u have and wat kind of sister do u have?

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / See How This Kid Greet Her Daddy On Father's Day(photo) / 8 Things Men Will Always Find Attractive In Women (true Version)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.