Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One (36013 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes 81 People In A Single Day / Navid Afkari: Iran Executes Wrestler Despite Global Outcry / China Executes 2 Politicians For Taking Bribe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by biztip: 10:28am On Apr 25, 2019
Moslems and their usual inborn barbaric ways of ending peoples lives
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Danwakae(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollar:
Lol @purnish. Your terrorist god is lifeless.

I worship ALLAH and I am not a terrorist.

Bastard have u forgotten the newzerland attack ??
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Marotzke(m): 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
iceboy4752:
Assuming this law is strictly enforced in Nigeria, do you think we'll have looters? No wonder why Saudi Arabia has a very low crime rate when compared to other states like the US.
they don't have looters in Saudia?
Sure they have.
Only princes and senior government officials loot.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Donpenny(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2019
Don't be deceive by all these propaganda, they should shows us more details to confirm they are truly terrorist hope these people are not Christians . Saudi killing terrorist? I have mixed feeling
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Beetobee(f): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
Best way to instill sanity. Saudi Arabian shop owners used to leave their shops open and go to the mosque for prayers but had to change that practice when Nigerian criminals started stealing from their shops. Our character is so prominent everywhere we go. Pathetic.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Donpenny(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2019
ollah1:

Of course. I laugh at dundies and bigots that attack Saudi Arabia because of their hate for Islam and Muslim but ignore USA and Isreali. Those three countries would ensure the world is never ever peaceful if they continue to exist.
shut up your hate filled mouth. These people were probably punished for carrying out their jihad assignment within Saudi instead of other Christian dominated state. Now they were blackmail for been terrorist in Saudi. Kettle calling pot back l, who are they deceiving. I know Israel has really death with ur brothers in the middle east. I know how u feel. Pele
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by iceboy4752(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Marotzke:
they don't have looters in Saudia?
Sure they have.
Only princes and senior government officials loot.

Yet their economy is still far better than the Nigerian economy.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by iceboy4752(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
boldaslion:

And how has death penalty for armed robbery reduced cases of armed robbery in the Zoo? Thinking from the a**s

You think with the intestine that's why you ignored the strictly enforced part of what I said.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Onnasucs1(m): 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
really?Im only saying that; we need proof like this to believe Islam doesn't support terrorism like some of them claim...shikenan
U must be a muslim?
I am...a very fanatical one sad and intend to make you one so that we'll get...
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Donpenny:
shut up your hate filled mouth. These people were probably punished for carrying out their jihad assignment within Saudi instead of other Christian dominated state. Now they were blackmail for been terrorist in Saudi. Kettle calling pot back l, who are they deceiving. I know Israel has really death with ur brothers in the middle east. I know how u feel. Pele

Lol, rants from a cry baby grin grin. My handle really torments you cheesy
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by marwanafrica: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I refuse to believe Saudi law for beheading is all about Sharia. There is something else behind it these bastards are doing human sacrifice pouring blood for oblation rituals to idols kept behind curtains. How do you execute 37 humans just like that, not in time of war. and then they crucify one. Sharia taught them that?

you guys are just educated for nothing who have refuse to reason logically, mind you saudi arabians dosnt work less and talk much buh reverse is usually the case,
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Lovelyn451(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Onnasucs1:
I am...a very fanatical one sad and intend to make you one so that we'll get...
So you support killings and bombings by these islamic sects
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2019
THE GUY THAT WAS CRUCIFIED MUST BE A FAMILY MEMBER OF PROPHET JESUS
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Donpenny(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2019
ollah1:

Lol, rants from a cry baby grin grin. My handle really torments you cheesy
this message was sent to your confuse founder (Muhammad) before his demise. This came at a time he was so confuse abt islam, the message was given to him so he could retrace his step back to the light(Christ) the only name given under heaven through which any one no matter is sins would be save if he/she believes. Acts 4vs12

Quran 10:94]And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee(The only Bible). Verily the Truth from thy Lord (Jesus Christ)hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by ithink7: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2019
iceboy4752:
Assuming this law is strictly enforced in Nigeria, do you think we'll have looters? No wonder why Saudi Arabia has a very low crime rate when compared to other states like the US.

Capital punishment have never solved the problem of crime in world history. Why do you think people continue to traffic drugs despite the killings. The world moved away from it. Imagine discovering someone is innocent after beheading him publicly.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nowenuse: 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The population of entire Saudi Arabia country is less than Kaduna population. Give them a population density like we have, their crime will skyrocket. Im afraid of that because they will go from beheading 37 people to just condemning a whole village to the sword because Shariah police found a prostitute residing there.

Lol, Kai this guy you get mouth sha
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Marotzke(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
iceboy4752:

Yet their economy is still far better than the Nigerian economy.
so we are now talking economy not looting ?
If oil money was left to the Niger Delta alone, do you think Saudi Arabia can compete with them?
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Donpenny:
this message was sent to your confuse founder (Muhammad) before his demise. This came at a time he was so confuse abt islam, the message was given to him so he could retrace his step back to the light(Christ) the only name given under heaven through which any one no matter is sins would be save if he/she believes. Acts 4vs12

Quran 10:94]And if thou (Muhammad) art in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto thee, then question those who read the Scripture (that was) before thee(The only Bible). Verily the Truth from thy Lord (Jesus Christ)hath come unto thee. So be not thou of the waverers.

You honestly need to write your own book, sure you will find loads of dummies who will read it to become extremely stvpid.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Gandollar(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Danwakae:

Allah is an evil malevolent god. You can worship wood for all I care. Why not go after the newzealanders that killed your fellow terrorists?
Your people killing Nigerians, who did the Nigerians kill?
Your 72 virgins are a mirage.
Sharia is a blood and massacre fetish you mumuric idiot.

Instead of ranting online, why not detonate that belt on your waist to finish up what's left of your endangered species. Hiss.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Onnasucs1(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lovelyn451:
So you support killings and bombings by these islamic sects
I'm just kidding oo. I'm a Christian and i can't support killings and bombings.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by servercodes001: 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

The population of entire Saudi Arabia country is less than Kaduna population. Give them a population density like we have, their crime will skyrocket. Im afraid of that because they will go from beheading 37 people to just condemning a whole village to the sword because Shariah police found a prostitute residing there.

Mumu. 85 people liked your nonsense. It shows how education is lacking among Nigerian youths
Mtschww that's why you support yahoo fraudsters

#Spits

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Donpenny(m): 1:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
ollah1:

You honestly need to write your own book, sure you will find loads of dummies who will read it to become extremely stvpid.

I know you will really find this hard to understand but try with your remaining dead brain cells

Wow. Is the Bible really so much more violent than the Qur’an? But wait. Let’s consider a) length -most of these hard words come from the OT which is longer than the NT and the Qur’an combined. So it’s not comparing like with like. And b) context. How about the word ‘murder’? Exodus 20:13 contains the word murder! Only it says “You shall not murder:” it’s one of the 10 Commandments. What about the clearly violent OT directives, for example “anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death?” (Ex 21:17.) Jesus said he came to fulfill the OT law in Matt 5:17, which he does ultimately on the Cross. This is why Christians don’t follow OT law. Instead, we are to take seriously Jesus new, even tougher commandments. ‘Do not commit murder’ becomes ‘don’t even get angry’ (Matt 5:22.)

In the Bible, broadly speaking, the trajectory is from violence to peace. In the Qur’an it’s the other way round. According to Q2:106[2], verses revealed later are considered more binding than earlier ones. Consider this Medinan Sura, which was revealed later, with the earlier Meccan Sura:

“Fight against those who believe not in Allah…among the People of the Scripture”(The Christian and the jaws) (Q9:29 – Medina)

“To you be your religion, and to me my religion” (Q109:6 – Mecca)

The peaceful verse has been abrogated by the violent one.

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by mosesjida(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
beheading in the 21st century dat is so barbaric..37 at a go I think the world need to go against stuffs like this..thier love for bloodshed...most Arab stats are jxt poo
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by greggng: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Realdeals:
The United States will turn a blind eye to this issue.

What do you want USA to do when they are also using lethal injection to execute their own criminals on death row?
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Donpenny:

I know you will really find this hard to understand but try with your remaining dead brain cells

Wow. Is the Bible really so much more violent than the Qur’an? But wait. Let’s consider a) length -most of these hard words come from the OT which is longer than the NT and the Qur’an combined. So it’s not comparing like with like. And b) context. How about the word ‘murder’? Exodus 20:13 contains the word murder! Only it says “You shall not murder:” it’s one of the 10 Commandments. What about the clearly violent OT directives, for example “anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death?” (Ex 21:17.) Jesus said he came to fulfill the OT law in Matt 5:17, which he does ultimately on the Cross. This is why Christians don’t follow OT law. Instead, we are to take seriously Jesus new, even tougher commandments. ‘Do not commit murder’ becomes ‘don’t even get angry’ (Matt 5:22.)

In the Bible, broadly speaking, the trajectory is from violence to peace. In the Qur’an it’s the other way round. According to Q2:106[2], verses revealed later are considered more binding than earlier ones. Consider this Medinan Sura, which was revealed later, with the earlier Meccan Sura:

“Fight against those who believe not in Allah…among the People of the Scripture”(The Christian and the jaws) (Q9:29 – Medina)

“To you be your religion, and to me my religion” (Q109:6 – Mecca)

The peaceful verse has been abrogated by the violent one.

You are trying so hard to exonerate your murderous and terrorist god. You are trying so hard to cleanse the bible off the violence, revenge, rape, incest, murder, bloodshed etc it contains. Keep trying it but one thing remains the same. Old testament god is the same as new testament god. The god david, moses, abraham, Solomon etc worshiped is the same as the one jesus worshipped. He so much love bloodshed that he killed jesus again to drink his blood and act like it's an atonement but he forgot that he is the same yesterday, today and always according to christendom. He will always be a killer. Try harder next time deadbrain grin grin cheesy
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by zionzoe(m): 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Danwakae:

YES, THE NEW ZEALAND ATTACKER IS A WHITE SUPREMACIST NOT A CHRISTIAN.

WE KNOW WHY YOU ARE IN THE HELL OF HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS, M0H (PUBLIC BEAST USHERING HELL) COMMANDED IT.

WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY, BECAUSE WE ARE HEAVEN DWELLERS ON EARTH.

WE LOVE AND LIVE FROM AN HEAVENLY REALM, KEEP HATING AND YOU KEEP LIVING FROM HELL HERE ON HEART.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
greggng:

What do you want USA to do when they are also using lethal injection to execute their own criminals on death row?

USA wouldn't do anything since they, Saudis Arabia and isreal dine on the same devilish table.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Donpenny(m): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
ollah1:

You are trying so hard to exonerate your murderous and terrorist god. You are trying so hard to cleanse the bible off the violence, revenge, rape, incest, murder, bloodshed etc it contains. Keep trying it but one thing remains the same. Old testament god is the same as new testament god. The god david, moses, abraham, Solomon etc worshiped is the same as the one jesus worshipped. Try harder next time deadbrain grin grin cheesy

Now use your remaining dead brain cells to analysis the facts and logic below. Arab slave

What about the Ottoman Empire, spanning the North African coast to the Balkans, territory gained through military conquest? Consider the infamous Janissary Corps (1300-1700 AD) made up of Christian boys kidnapped, converted and forced to kill their families as demonstrations of loyalty ([3]). Or the killing of 1,500,000 Armenian and 250,000 Assyrian Christians while being deported by the Ottomans in 1915; many were crucified and beheaded; women were raped and children enslaved[4]. Isis crucify and behead people, following Q5:33[5]. Wouldn’t these examples of Ottoman barbarism qualify as acts of terrorism today?
Answer me! The fact is that Islam and terrorism move hand in hand you can't separate them. Islam thrives in violent.

Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by iceboy4752(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
ithink7:

Capital punishment have never solved the problem of crime in world history. Why do you think people continue to traffic drugs despite the killings. The world moved away from it. Imagine discovering someone is innocent after beheading him publicly.

It never eradicates a problem totally, but it reduces it to a low rate.
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Donpenny:

Now use your remaining dead brain cells to analysis the facts and logic below. Arab slave

What about the Ottoman Empire, spanning the North African coast to the Balkans, territory gained through military conquest? Consider the infamous Janissary Corps (1300-1700 AD) made up of Christian boys kidnapped, converted and forced to kill their families as demonstrations of loyalty ([3]). Or the killing of 1,500,000 Armenian and 250,000 Assyrian Christians while being deported by the Ottomans in 1915; many were crucified and beheaded; women were raped and children enslaved[4]. Isis crucify and behead people, following Q5:33[5]. Wouldn’t these examples of Ottoman barbarism qualify as acts of terrorism today?
Answer me! The fact is that Islam and terrorism move hand in hand you can't separate them. Islam thrives in violent.

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children."
Deuteronomy 13:6-10 “If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery"
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven days because she and Aaron had spoken against Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and their households(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.
Luke 19 :27
Bring those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.

2 Kings 2:23-25

23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

24 And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant

Blood, blood and blood

Christianity and terrorism are Siamese twins cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Coolgent(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Welcome development
Re: Terrorism: Saudi Arabia Executes 37 People, Crucifies One by Demmzy15(m): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I refuse to believe Saudi law for beheading is all about Sharia. There is something else behind it these bastards are doing human sacrifice pouring blood for oblation rituals to idols kept behind curtains. How do you execute 37 humans just like that, not in time of war. and then they crucify one. Sharia taught them that?
Shebi you saw what this same terrorists you're defending did to Sri Lankan right? This same terrorists on the same day they attacked Sri Lanka, they attacked Saudi Arabia but were killed before they could cause more harm. The problem with you people is that, when Muslims are fighting terrorism, you criticize. When they do nothing, you people still nag, what else do you people want sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA To Build Fence On Zimbabwe Border 'To Stem Virus' / North Korea Issues A Stark Warning To The UN Security Council( Pics) / Ukraine, Russia Sign Grain Export Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.