Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (42423 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Damritoh(m): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
kenomobola:

Your opinions, the facts however are irrefutable; the Xiaomi Redmi note 7 stomps all over the Infinix note 5. After getting beat up, the Infinix Note 5 seeks the help of the Infinix Zero 6 for a two on one attack on the Redmi note 7, but alas, the Redmi note 7 stomps both of them together without breaking a sweat. Have a nice day.

This Guy Is Humor-Filled
Xiaomi Anytime And Day....Xiaomi And Infinix No Suppose Dey Same Sentence....Na Arifin Be That

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Afrocentric: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Xiaomi is 50times better than infinix
why do you feel so?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by mahkanjuh: 8:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please, house forgive me all my sins here oooo, I just want to ensure I buy the best with the help of my wonderful people here, please don't be tired of me, just help me.
Please, kindly advise me, which is the best to go for it between Nokia X5 and Redmi note 7
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by BlackArab(m): 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
I use Xiaomi Redmi note 7 presently and the functions almost like iPhones plus I've got another new one for sale

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Halezis(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
mahkanjuh:
Please, house forgive me all my sins here oooo, I just want to ensure I buy the best with the help of my wonderful people here, please don't be tired of me, just help me.
Please, kindly advise me, which is the best to go for it between Nokia X5 and Redmi note 7
Specs wise, Redmi note 7 is competing with the Nokia 7.1 and 8.1 and not x5 please

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Halezis(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
BlackArab:
I use Xiaomi Redmi note 7 presently and the functions almost like iPhones plus I've got another new one for sale
Price and location?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by BlackArab(m): 9:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
omonla10:
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any
I actually use one and still got one for sale. 08082716231

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Halezis(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
this is why I said majority here just talk for talking sake the Xiaomi Note 7 is more expensive and has a poorer GPU compare to the Infinix note 5. Meaning the in terms of value for money infinix is better
Wait bro, did you really type this?

I blame Buhari and the OP that created this thread

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by IanSholex(m): 9:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
E2000:
you clearly don't know the difference between Cpu and GPU. Exactly my point

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Smartphone-Graphics-Cards-Benchmark-List.149363.0.html

Check the link to see where most Xiaomi GPU rank compared to the one in infinix note 5.

Please be learned. I game a lot and take my specs seriously
Mr gamer. I swear I have never came across someone so misguided as you. The Mali-G71 MP2 (770MHz) used on infinix note 5 is not even a match for adreno 509 on snapdragon 636 Soc. The adreno 509 is twice as powerful as Mali-G71 MP2 (770MHz)not to talk of adreno 512 on snapdragon 660 SoC, the only mediatek P series close are P60 and P70, and you are still here claiming a gamer. I won't reply your mention again, cus my IQ is seriously hurting from your horrendous claims. But at least i enjoyed it while it lasted, you made me laugh real hard.

6 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ki02020(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
sgtponzihater1:
If u have money please buy apple/Samsung or Nokia many of these China originated devices are glorified garbage.

I love my Sony Xperia
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Uchechiokpara39: 9:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Just came across this post on TECNO page on Facebook. Please where can I get this spark 3 pro in lagos ?

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
You even really tried for them...
They called a phone with SD636 flagship.

olayinkajnr:

Lmao, you just validated my opinion.

I even thought I was doing them a favour by saying 80k at first grin grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
There's no way they will sell a Mi Mix 2 for less than 100j no matter the promo. Until they deliver Mi Mix 2 screen to your doorstep... Just let us know when it drops... And if it does and it is the real Mi Mix 2 then you struck diamond.

mubby4real:

Not phone screen, when i received a call from them it was clearly stated that Xiaomi phone so i no get shaking
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by fibonacci2526: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
There's no way they will sell a Mi Mix 2 for less than 100j no matter the promo. Until they deliver Mi Mix 2 screen to your doorstep... Just let us know when it drops... And if it does and it is the real Mi Mix 2 then you struck diamond.

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Israellionel: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
I Used Infinix I Used A Tecno. But Then I Decided To Buy A Xiaomi Just Late Last Year. A Redmi 5 Plus To Be Precise For Just 47k!! The Feeling Is Just Outta This World. Has Gestures, Second Space. Etc. I Get Y'all Pained Fanboys, But Class As They Say Is Permanent.
Na Your Money Sha, Buy What You're Willing To Buy, No One's Forcing You.
To All The Xiaomi Fans Out There, Israel Loves You.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yet the Infinix Zero 6 is sold for over 100k with SD 636 as the Flagship chipset. With that money I'll get myself the Redmi Note 7 Pro with case and screen protectors sef...

E2000:
That's why the Xiaomi is more expensive

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Israellionel: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shitfinix Be Like, "The New Hot 6 Will Debut With A Snapdragon Chipset". Tell Us The Variant Na, They Won't Say It. Some Nigerians Sef Gan. Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
You've not been following sir. The reasons are right there in front of you...

TheOc:
Not anyone with absolute reason for their choice on which is better.
Say (-) it's better because..............and the other don't/or..........
So we can fuse it into making buying decisions.haba
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Israellionel: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
kenomobola:

Oh yeah, Mr I am a gamer so you do not know what I am talking about. I wonder why no flagship, or upper mid range phones have been released with the Helio P23, since it is so mighty? Hmmmm, I wonder, food for thought.

I'm Also Wondering.
Some Peeps Are Just Delusional.
The Fanboy Thingy Eh!

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shhhhh! Don't loud it... I heard they called the SD 636 flagship... You didn't hear it from me please... Tiptoes away...

fibonacci2526:

Infinix that priced their sd636 devices over 100k, if na them launch these ones na like 90k for the base variant(3/32). Infact they will say sd660 is a flagship chip.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please forgive him. He has been schooled enough... I read all he wrote and I shook my head... I didn't have any reply for his ignorance. I am sure he has learnt his lessons...

kenomobola:

Follower: Guru, I want to purchase a new phone, should I go for the Redmi note 7, the Realme 2 pro, the Mi A2, or the Infinix note 5?
Guru: How dare you? Those other phones are sporting the weaker, but albeit more expensive Snapdragon 660 SoC. You must chose the Infinix note 5, it has the all conquering Helio P23 SoC. I play a lot of games, trust me.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gbamsolutely!!!

kenomobola:
The moment Oppo bring their Realme and One Plus brands down here, all hell will break lose. It is then that some people will know that "I get am before no be am" and "No be person wey first report case for station dey always win".

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
We love you too brother... Hailings from the Mi A1 running on Pie since January

Israellionel:
I Used Infinix
I Used A Tecno.
But Then I Decided To Buy A Xiaomi Just Late Last Year.
A Redmi 5 Plus To Be Precise For Just 47k!!
The Feeling Is Just Outta This World.
Has Gestures,
Second Space. Etc.
I Get Y'all Pained Fanboys,
But Class As They Say Is Permanent.

Na Your Money Sha,
Buy What You're Willing To Buy,
No One's Forcing You.

To All The Xiaomi Fans Out There,
Israel Loves You.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Probably the upper midrange chipset namely SD630...

Israellionel:
Shitfinix Be Like,
"The New Hot 6 Will Debut With A Snapdragon Chipset".
Tell Us The Variant Na,
They Won't Say It.
Some Nigerians Sef Gan.
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Israellionel: 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
ElvisMcCoy:
We love you too brother... Hailings from the Mi A1 running on Pie since January

Bro I Wan Unlock Bootloader Use Custom ROM,
I'm Scared Of Bricking My Phone.
Can You Run Me Through The Steps.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
My brother, I'm not a phone geek like that. But our other Xiaomi tweaking thread fit help. Them Gptech, Grandmufti and the rest will be willing to help... I just use my phone the way it came out of the box and I am on Pie right now... No tweaking...

Israellionel:

Bro I Wan Unlock Bootloader Use Custom ROM,
I'm Scared Of Bricking My Phone.
Can You Run Me Through The Steps.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ElvisMcCoy(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
https://y outu.be/dHMWJvTlsws
That's a video on why Xiaomi is better... Remove the space between the y and the o then you are good to go...

TheOc:
Not anyone with absolute reason for their choice on which is better.
Say (-) it's better because..............and the other don't/or..........
So we can fuse it into making buying decisions.haba

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by oluwakingsley101(m): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
pls people of the world on Nairaland, where can I get a xiaomi phone?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by oluwakingsley101(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
olayinkajnr:

As in ehn, the competition is real now.

Few weeks back, Infinix released the base version of their Hot 7 (2/32gb) for 47k, some sells for 50k self.

But Samsung released a far better device Galaxy A10 for 43k.

And now Xiaomi have released a far more better device Redmi 7 (2/16gb for 42k and 3/32gb for 47k)

bro do you have an idea where I can get a xiaomi redmi 7 phone in Lagos?
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by olayinkajnr(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
oluwakingsley101:

bro do you have an idea where I can get a xiaomi redmi 7 phone in Lagos?

Bro, you can get it through my guy (@Ifedith).

Search for that moniker on nairaland.

He just helped me placed an order for Redmi 6A. He's trustworthy.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Ifedith(m): 12:20am On Apr 26, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Bro, you can get it through my guy (@Ifedith).

Search for that moniker on nairaland.

He just helped me placed an order for Redmi 6A. He's trustworthy.
Thanks bro
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by kayzeesoft(m): 1:42am On Apr 26, 2019
grin
Noel1:

U got me there cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

4 Smartphones You Should Buy If You Want To Upgrade / New Locked Chats In Whatsapp Make Your Conversations More Private / Tecno Phantom A3 Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.