Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! (1647 Views)

14 Highly Effective Ways To Remove Pimples Overnight / How Can I get rid of pimples on my face. / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by afterseun(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2007
Introduction

The fastest and easiest way to get rid of pimples overnight!

Instructions
Difficulty: Easy

Things You'll Need
Toothpaste
Rubbing Alcohol
Q-Tips

Steps
1 Wash your whole face with luke warm water.

2 Apply any kind of toothpaste to the affected area and leave on for 10-15 minutes, this is the important part!

3 Once the toothpaste has been on for 10-15 minutes, wash it off and pat your face dry.

4 Now you need the rubbing alcohol, this will dry out your pimples and zap them away, get a Q-Tip and dip it in the alcohol, rub it over the affected area and go to sleep, the pimples will be gone overnight! This worked for me and it should for you.
Re: The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by otuwe(f): 1:44pm On May 11, 2007
pls what is Q tips and rubbing alchohol,

thanks
Re: The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by nosilla(f): 7:09pm On May 12, 2007
Q tips are cotton wool on sticks or another name for them is cotton buds.

Not sure about rubbing Alcohol.

nosillA xx

Re: The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by otuwe(f): 2:44pm On May 22, 2007
it didnt work for me oh
Re: The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by DisGuy: 10:48pm On May 23, 2007
post your face pic, then i will recommend some wink

or you can try it again
Re: The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by irefunke(f): 1:21am On Jun 10, 2007
Rubbing alchol is a cleanser that is just d name like u have 'ten o' six,and others .Is cheaper than other cleansers and effective.U can ask those ibo guys dat sell grocery/provisions in bulk
Re: The Fastest And Easiest Way To Get Rid Of Pimples Overnight! by otuwe(f): 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2007
ire-funke:

Rubbing alchol is a cleanser that is just d name like u have 'ten o' six,and others .Is cheaper than other cleansers and effective.You can ask those ibo guys that sell grocery/provisions in bulk

thanks alot dear. i will look out for it

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This Eye Problem That Always Come During Pregnancy / Odourless Armpits / Help,help,help,help I Am Dieing Gradually And Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.