Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September (5213 Views)

50 Nigerians Safely Arrive Hungary (Video) / Is Relocating To Hungary Worth It? / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2019
Hello house,
Please is there anyone travelling to Hungary this September for educational purpose? I will like to connect and share information towards obtaining visa and other flight necessities. I will be travelling to Budapest for my Master. I need information on some nutty issues and time is of real essence.
Thanks for your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by chaiks: 11:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Congrats. Did you get any scholarship?
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by iyapont: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2019
congrats.. is it a scholarship? Erasmus Or young Christian
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yes I got scholarship from the school (Central European University)

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Funnyguy83: 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
How can I go about getting admitted in a Hungarian University ? Please help.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Funnyguy83:
How can I go about getting admitted in a Hungarian University ? Please help.
What I did was to do extensive research on each university, especially in the area of admission requirements and funding. Those were the main criteria in deciding the choice of school and course. I did everything online but I paid an application fee. However, most of them asked for test of English.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Funnyguy83: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yaasir:

What I did was to do extensive research on each university, especially in the area of admission requirements and funding. Those were the main criteria in deciding the choice of school and course. I did everything online but I paid an application fee. However, most of them asked for test of English.
wow . Which and which didn't ask of test ?
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by BarristerAlarig: 12:19am On Apr 26, 2019
I am still waiting for a response from University of pecs and SCYP.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by chaiks: 4:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Yaasir:
congrats. Seems you are first class grad.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Squirrel01: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2019
chaiks:
congrats. Seems you are first class grad.

I' saw that you are trying to reach me. unfortunately I don't have access to this email, provide me with an email address to reach you.
thanks.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2019
Funnyguy83:
wow . Which and which didn't ask of test ?
It depends on the department. Even within the same school, some asked while some did not. However, the best bet is to either write the test of English or get a letter from your school that your course was entirely taught in English.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by iyapont: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2019
Yaasir:

It depends on the department. Even within the same school, some asked while some did not. However, the best bet is to either write the test of English or get a letter from your school that your course was entirely taught in English.
thanks for this
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by chaiks: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Squirrel01:

I' saw that you are trying to reach me. unfortunately I don't have access to this email, provide me with an email address to reach you.
thanks.
ok boss. chukwudichieji@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by donshady(m): 2:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
Yaasir:
Hello house,
Please is there anyone travelling to Hungary this September for educational purpose? I will like to connect and share information towards obtaining visa and other flight necessities. I will be travelling to Budapest for my Master. I need information on some nutty issues and time is of real essence.
Thanks for your understanding.

Hello Sir. Is there anyway I can contact you? So we can talk. I want to go for Masters too in Hungary. I hope you can put me through.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Holamidhe(m): 4:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
It will be best if you can share the vital information here. People will come to this page after 5 years and still get something. You will get tired of answering the same question from different people.

OP, kindly drop your question so that people can answer it.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by donshady(m): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Hello Chief. Can we talk. If yes please provide me a mail to reach you. Thanks in Advance.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by BarristerAlarig: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
donshady:

Hello Chief. Can we talk. If yes please provide me a mail to reach you. Thanks in Advance.

Use the NL contact option sir.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by donshady(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
BarristerAlarig:

Use the NL contact option sir.

I just did. I hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=Holamidhe post=77903926]It will be best if you can share the vital information here. People will come to this page after 5 years and still get something. You will get tired of answering the same question from different people.

OP, kindly drop your question so that people can answer it.[/qiuote]
I really want to know about the visa process from someone who has gone through it; especially graduate student
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by chaiks: 7:27am On Apr 28, 2019
Yaasir:
congrats bro. I could have applied .but couldn't complete my essay(any topic of ur choice). You get the fully funded one or tuition waiver?
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 10:33am On Apr 28, 2019
chaiks:
congrats bro. I could have applied .but couldn't complete my essay(any topic of ur choice). You get the fully funded one or tuition waiver?
I don't know the proper way to capture it. I was asked to pay €1k as tuition fee. Every other things, including stipend and accommodation, are covered. The programmes will run both at Budapest and Vienna.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by chaiks: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Yaasir:

I don't know the proper way to capture it. I was asked to pay €1k as tuition fee. Every other things, including stipend and accommodation, are covered. The programmes will run both at Budapest and Vienna.
wow congrats. Is ur program international relations?. Do u mind if I pm you?
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Manifoldlove: 2:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Waiting for their decision too. Do you by chance know when we should expect to hear from them?
BarristerAlarig:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
chaiks:
wow congrats. Is ur program international relations?. Do u mind if I pm you?
You can pm me. No qualms
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
Manifoldlove:
Waiting for their decision too. Do you by chance know when we should expect to hear from them?
I don't know much about the school. However, from the little I have from this school and other schools, you should hear from them latest by may 31. You can send mail to the admission office for update. I truly believe you should have heard from them.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by BarristerAlarig: 12:22am On Apr 29, 2019
Manifoldlove:

No idea.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Squirrel01: 7:05am On May 01, 2019
chaiks:
ok boss. chukwudichieji@gmail.com

I have messaged you for the past three days now. I'm yet to see your reply boss. good morning.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by chaiks: 7:26pm On May 01, 2019
Squirrel01:

I have messaged you for the past three days now. I'm yet to see your reply boss. good morning.
sorry boss. I v replied you.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ukicom86(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2019
Pecs and Scyp are delaying much. Today is 3rd may 2019 and we are yet to hear from them while some other schools have sent mails. SH is ahead of scyp now.
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by Yaasir(m): 11:06pm On May 03, 2019
ukicom86:
Pecs and Scyp are delaying much. Today is 3rd may 2019 and we are yet to hear from them while some other schools have sent mails. SH is ahead of scyp now.
Have you tried sending emails to them?
Re: Travelling To Hungary For Masters This September by ukicom86(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2019
Yaasir:
Have you tried sending emails to them?
It won't change anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Visa Denial: How Did You Cope With The Pain Of Denial? / Car Park Fee At MM2 / Philip House International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.