Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Philip House International - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Philip House International (5215 Views)

Who Knows Anything About Philip House International In ADO EKITI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Is there anyone who applied for Canada/Australia visa under Philiphouse international Ado Ekiti and has gotten their job pool and biometric/interview with the embassy email by now please
Re: Philip House International by Saket1234: 8:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
I applied last month I only got file Data... Still waiting for job pool
Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 11:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Saket1234:
I applied last month I only got file Data... Still waiting for job pool
You definitely should get your job pool after four months, I applied April got my job pool July waiting for biometric that why I’m looking for someone who applied the same month , you have any idea please?
Re: Philip House International by Aonelomo: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
I apply too and have gotten job pool waiting for the next step.. I hope is genuine o
Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
Aonelomo:
I apply too and have gotten job pool waiting for the next step.. I hope is genuine o

Please when did you apply and when did you get your job pool thanks
Re: Philip House International by ednut1(m): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

this is a scam. Better go and contact police to see how you will get your money back

3 Likes

Re: Philip House International by ednut1(m): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2022
Aonelomo:
scam
Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 8:47am On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
scam

Proof please
Re: Philip House International by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

Proof please
you applied 6 months ago. No biometrics or evidence of submission from embassy yet. No interview done with a canada employer. You will keep waiting till your eyes clear you hear. Have you seen or know anyone they took to canada Nigerians ehn

2 Likes

Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 11:37am On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
you applied 6 months ago. No biometrics or evidence of submission from embassy yet. No interview done with a canada employer. You will keep waiting till your eyes clear you hear. Have you seen or know anyone they took to canada Nigerians ehn

How are you sure there’s there’s no evidence of submission? Na me and you discuss that one? Some people self ehn chai
Please next time calm down, get your facts right before talking thanks
Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:

People who knows what I’m talking about here only understands this post .and I’m expecting response from them alone
Thanks for your opinion as it not needed now�
Re: Philip House International by Aonelomo: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

I get my job pool last month and I apply April
Re: Philip House International by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

How are you sure there’s there’s no evidence of submission? Na me and you discuss that one? Some people self ehn chai
Please next time calm down, get your facts right before talking thanks
you deserve to be scammed . Too gullible and no sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
ednut1:
you deserve to be scammed . Too gullible and no sense

Thanks. I will come back to remind you
Re: Philip House International by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Prettyqqueen:

Thanks. I will come back to remind you
will give you 100k towards your ticket if you get any visa from these scammers lmao. Gullible woman . Just look at the scam website of the so called people. What a shame https://philiphouseinternational.online/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip House International by Ayomikunkco: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2022
I have 95% doubt now. Canada uses vfs for biometric, no applicant enters Canadian embassy in Nigeria . You can’t apply for Canadian work permit without LMIA, employment contract, job interview by employer, certificate of criminal record, biometric and lastly medicals. Non of the mentioned happened.Non!!!! no Ielts for visa application purpose. Go through Canadian embassy website… IRCC the processing time for work permit for Nigerians is 64 weeks which is being updated every Tuesday night. My advice is ,rely on it success rate to be 15% so many things doesn’t add up about them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip House International by Prettyqqueen: 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Ayomikunkco:
I have 95% doubt now. Canada uses vfs for biometric, no applicant enters Canadian embassy in Nigeria . You can’t apply for Canadian work permit without LMIA, employment contract, job interview by employer, certificate of criminal record, biometric and lastly medicals. Non of the mentioned happened.Non!!!! no Ielts for visa application purpose. Go through Canadian embassy website… IRCC the processing time for work permit for Nigerians is 64 weeks which is being updated every Tuesday night. My advice is ,rely on it success rate to be 15% so many things doesn’t add up about them.

Haaa bro Ayomikun please delete this quote don’t let another person see it cause haaaa wtf is this �this is totally out of line.. let forget about Philip house for now Philiphouse apart please let go to normal canada processing this is out of line totally sorry you are 101% wrong you know less about Canada visa process please
Re: Philip House International by justwise(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2022
Prettyqqueen:
Is there anyone who applied for Canada/Australia visa under Philiphouse international Ado Ekiti and has gotten their job pool and biometric/interview with the embassy email by now please

This is a scam. I know you and other gullible Nigerians will not listen until they collect the little money you have.

8 Likes

Re: Philip House International by Aonelomo: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
justwise:

This is a scam. I know you and other gullible Nigerians will not listen until they collect the little money you have.

am confused o, so my money don enter voicemail with Philip house international... Mogbe modaran moku ooooo
Re: Philip House International by ednut1(m): 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
justwise:

some people need to be knocked for them to have sense. for 6 months no show, yet she doesn't want to admit the obvious.
Re: Philip House International by justwise(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Aonelomo:
am confused o, so my money don enter voicemail with Philip house international... Mogbe modaran moku ooooo

They will keep collecting money from people till one person wake up and call the police, even the police will be paid off.

They will recruit agents to defend this scam whenever anyone speaks out against the scam.

Your money is gone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip House International by Damtos0903361: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2022
Those who applied April are not from Philip house international Ado Ekiti because Canada forms started July so let us wait till next month and be hopeful is real
Re: Philip House International by blazer90707: 10:38am On Sep 24, 2022
I am of the opinion that pretty queen her self is the scammer not the victim. Coz I don't understand why she defends them, even after evidence has shown that it's a scam
And she's so rude sef. Mtcheew. Pls nobody should fall for this cheap scam. Anything you need to know about canadian visa is on IRCC. there are also threads on this travel section that throws more light.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip House International by justwise(m): 11:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Damtos0903361:
Those who applied April are not from Philip house international Ado Ekiti because Canada forms started July so let us wait till next month and be hopeful is real

This is what will happen to you, you can wait till next 10yrs but one thing is certain...you will not get a visa or leave Nigeria through those criminals.

This is the same scam here https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam

Read that thread to see how long people were scammed before their eyes cleared 4months later but before then about 800 or more people have lost thousands

2 Likes

Re: Philip House International by justwise(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2022
blazer90707:
I am of the opinion that pretty queen her self is the scammer not the victim. Coz I don't understand why she defends them, even after evidence has shown that it's a scam
And she's so rude sef. Mtcheew. Pls nobody should fall for this cheap scam. Anything you need to know about canadian visa is on IRCC. there are also threads on this travel section that throws more light.

You have a point but i'm not going to remove this thread rather i will use it to expose this scam more

3 Likes

Re: Philip House International by Damtos0903361: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2022
justwise:

This is what will happen to you, you can wait till next 10yrs but one thing is certain...you will not get a visa or leave Nigeria through those criminals.

This is the same scam here https://www.nairaland.com/706047/crystal-service-immigration-scam

Read that thread to see how long people were scammed before their eyes cleared 4months later but before then about 800 or more people have lost thousands

Listen just wise I have gone through the link u sent about Crystal agent this is is quite from Philip house international Ado Ekiti, I want to ask u two questions in case of crystal no physical office and contact also have gone to Philip house at Ado to confirm the authencity of the something the question is u have not gone to their office at housing side Tinuola to confirm the authencity and stay with ur mummy's house and begin to discourage people. Na WA for u ooooo
Re: Philip House International by Damtos0903361: 6:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
Just wise na WA for u ooooo u have not gone to the office to know whether is real or not also what is the evidence that makes u to say is scam? U can not compare crystal agency 2011 to this anyway ur mummy is still feeding that is why u are just talking anyhow
Re: Philip House International by justwise(m): 7:27pm On Sep 24, 2022
Damtos0903361:

Listen just wise I have gone through the link u sent about Crystal agent this is is quite from Philip house international Ado Ekiti, I want to ask u two questions in case of crystal no physical office and contact also have gone to Philip house at Ado to confirm the authencity of the something the question is u have not gone to their office at housing side Tinuola to confirm the authencity and stay with ur mummy's house and begin to discourage people. Na WA for u ooooo

You are very naïve and ignorant, you did not go through that link, crystal service has an office and people who worked for them at that office. When police finally raided their office there were boxes and boxes of papers and victims passports found there.

Just like in the case of crystal service many ignorant folks like you were expressing they naivety and ignorant, they were insulting me right left and centre till their shame come to an end.

It will also happen to you because you know nothing and will only learn the hard way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Philip House International by justwise(m): 7:31pm On Sep 24, 2022
Damtos0903361:
Just wise na WA for u ooooo u have not gone to the office to know whether is real or not also what is the evidence that makes u to say is scam?
U can not compare crystal agency 2011 to this anyway ur mummy is still feeding that is why u are just talking anyhow

This statement alone supports all i have been saying about you, so physical office is a proof that they are real?

Just wait..you will not have the gut to reply me after this scam come to an end

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Philip House International by iyapont: 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Damtos0903361:
you are everywhere typing rubbish, bloody scammer undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Work Visa / Car Park Fee At MM2 / How Much is Interntional Passport In Abeokuta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.