Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,006 members, 7,810,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation (29718 Views)

#JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire / Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by EmmyBlogs(f): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
A Reverend Father, Richard Bilé, serving at the parish of Saint Francis of Assisi Affiénou (Maferé), Cote d’ivoire, has hanged himself over a case of pedophilia. .

He had been accused of defiling a little girl and when the Presbyteral Council met on Tuesday, April 23, a decision was made to suspend him for a few months.

He, however, committed suicide, yesterday, and left a note behind. It was gathered that this is not the first time the Reverend Father would be accused of paedophilia.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/catholic-priest-leaves-note-commits.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
greet my grandfather, tell him I missed him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Lucifersticlala: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Judging by his fine handwriting, I can tell he did it.
Paedophiles usually have something nice about them to lure little children with.

I know because I'm good at sketching spiderman & superhero action comics for kids.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
Suicide is Never an option. Never

Left for me only eunuchs should be catholic fathers
As in even if you over love the lord the kain yanshes wey dey enter church must make the preeq shout Halle hallelujah.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by markidoo(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
so after all these years of priesthood and celibacy he will finally meet Satan.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Kreamie(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lol. This is no priest. A priest would have faith in God for vindication. But just look at undecided

11 Likes

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by BanevsJoker(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Paedophiles usually have something nice about them to lure little children with.

I know because I'm good at sketching spiderman & superhero action comics for kids.
Your kind of humour is rare. I don't like it.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by milkyboss: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET STARTED NOW!

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by id911(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

You know maybe out of experience bruh grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by dewaskillz: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Can someone translate that for us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by NOHOLDSBAR: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
The Vatican and their churches are full of pedos. I guess we should expect more pedophile committing suicides.

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by valdes00(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Handwriting better than mine ....
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Kaybaba5(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Somebody that suppose to be warning others from this act, he is the one embracing it. Something u can't create pls taking your own life is a great sin against God and humanity.

R. I. P
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Stalwert: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
ChristianaBad

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by BlackfireX: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
If you don't deal with your weaknesses, it will deal with you.

Priest you just commited a murder and suicide.
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Meskaofficial1(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

are u ironically saying u are a peadofile??

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by chudez0147(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

You must be a very Big Olodo.... , how is this jaga jags hand writing fine ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by soberdrunk(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
sad
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Akwaibomdude(m): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pathetic
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by UbiPetrus: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Suicide has never been an option even before the days of Judas. May God be merciful to you, Padre.

3 Likes

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Coldplayyy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

I know
because I'm good at sketching spiderman & superhero action comics for kids.

Paedophile spotted shocked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Greatzeus(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guilty conscience?
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by GreatResearcher: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
According to research, the priest is siting at the right hand of God.

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by tstx(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hehe
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by tstx(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

Lol... Clown
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by SexynSerious(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
All these useless bloggers, why can't they tell us what he said in the note he left behind?

Not everybody can read French.

EmmyBlogs:
A Reverend Father, Richard Bilé, serving at the parish of Saint Francis of Assisi Affiénou (Maferé), Cote d’ivoire, has hanged himself over a case of pedophilia. .

He had been accused of defiling a little girl and when the Presbyteral Council met on Tuesday, April 23, a decision was made to suspend him for a few months.

He, however, committed suicide, yesterday, and left a note behind. It was gathered that this is not the first time the Reverend Father would be accused of paedophilia.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/catholic-priest-leaves-note-commits.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by spartoo: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
He has a fine handwriting. I don't like the way French language sounds but here's some inspiration to like it.

His handwriting might earn him a post of the devil's Personal Secretary over there wink

2 Likes

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by ednut1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
people hide behind religion to do all manner of crap. smh
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by aoofbeautifulme(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
so are u ..........too
Lucifersticlala:

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
his filthy soul rot in hell
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by FOWOSHERE01(m): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:

Indirectly, you're saying you are a paedophile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Forreellinc: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin greet Kelvin30286063 's dead samoyed when you get to heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Man Loses Belongings To Facebook Lover After Sex / Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp / Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.