Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation (29737 Views)

#JusticeForItunu: Itunu Babalola ‘Illegally Jailed’ 20 Years In Côte d’Ivoire / Man Jailed For 60 Years Over Child Defilement (Photo) / Father Caught Having Sex With Daughter In Côte D’Ivoire, Family Undergo Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by kingrex99: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Judging by his fine handwriting, I can tell he did it.
Paedophiles usually have something nice about them to lure little children with.

I know because I'm good at sketching spiderman & superhero action comics for kids.
are you sure you aint a Paedophile angry angry angry
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by kindnesskyn: 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
A Reverend Father, Richard Bilé, serving at the parish of Saint Francis of Assisi Affiénou (Maferé), Cote d’ivoire, has hanged himself over a case of pedophilia. .

He had been accused of defiling a little girl and when the Presbyteral Council met on Tuesday, April 23, a decision was made to suspend him for a few months.

He, however, committed suicide, yesterday, and left a note behind. It was gathered that this is not the first time the Reverend Father would be accused of paedophilia.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/catholic-priest-leaves-note-commits.html?m=1

Nice handwriting
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by engrshakespeare: 1:17am On Apr 26, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Judging by his fine handwriting, I can tell he did it.
Paedophiles usually have something nice about them to lure little children with.

I know because I'm good at sketching spiderman & superhero action comics for kids.

You just indicted yourself, funny you don't see it.

1 Like

Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Enny2013(f): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2019
ShyWhale:

I apologise to everyone that I have offended. The world of men is too severe and above all, things are beyond understanding. I tried to serve God through my brothers and sisters. I love my divine master, he knows it well and that's why he will forgive and welcome me.

My fellow priests, pray for me and above all, forgive me. Monseigneur Paul Dacoury, forgive me. Monseigneur Raymond Ahoua, pardon me and above all, pray for me.

I apologise to all my friends. I apologise to my family, that of Maffere and Cellede Bongouanou , I'm sorry Duques, I'm sorry Flavian (basically just saying sorry personally to certain individual names here)

I wish to be buried in Bongouanou, in front of St Andrew's Church where I spent my whole childhood. Next to the tomb of my father Alexandre and not too far from my mother Marie Cecile Tanoh.

My dear father Kadjo, negotiate with your Bishop Monseigneur Boniface and Monseigneur Raymond Ahoua so that it is possible. The plan B would be abrobakro but I really insist that it be Bongouanou.

* Monseigneur is the title of priests, same way we use Father in Nigeria.

wow! tend fr d interpretation...
Re: Father Richard Bilé Commits Suicide In Cote d’ivoire Over Child Sex Allegation by Enny2013(f): 9:10am On Apr 26, 2019
ShyWhale:

I apologise to everyone that I have offended. The world of men is too severe and above all, things are beyond understanding. I tried to serve God through my brothers and sisters. I love my divine master, he knows it well and that's why he will forgive and welcome me.

My fellow priests, pray for me and above all, forgive me. Monseigneur Paul Dacoury, forgive me. Monseigneur Raymond Ahoua, pardon me and above all, pray for me.

I apologise to all my friends. I apologise to my family, that of Maffere and Cellede Bongouanou , I'm sorry Duques, I'm sorry Flavian (basically just saying sorry personally to certain individual names here)

I wish to be buried in Bongouanou, in front of St Andrew's Church where I spent my whole childhood. Next to the tomb of my father Alexandre and not too far from my mother Marie Cecile Tanoh.

My dear father Kadjo, negotiate with your Bishop Monseigneur Boniface and Monseigneur Raymond Ahoua so that it is possible. The plan B would be abrobakro but I really insist that it be Bongouanou.

* Monseigneur is the title of priests, same way we use Father in Nigeria.

wow! tenx fr d interpretation..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) / Unknown Group Of Suspected Terrorists And Armed Men Spotted In Sokoto State / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.