Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Types Of Skin Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Types Of Skin Diseases (498 Views)

The Common Skin Diseases That People Often Don’t Pay Attention / You Could Have Coronavirus If You Have Any Of These 5 Skin Diseases / Blacksoap For Chronic Skin Diseases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Skin Diseases by SKINWELLNESS(f): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
I want to say here today that SKIN ailments is the most common and one of two people have one skin condition or two. But often we overlook it until it get serious and makes us uncomfortable.

I want us to look at the different types of skin diseases

Acne - most common

Ezcema

Hives

Psoriasis

Impetigo

Moles

Rashes

Wounds

Melanoma

Rashes - Heat(commonest)

Wrinkles

Rosacea

Ringworm

Skin cancer-- God forbid

Age Spot

Athletes Foot

Blisters

Burns

Cellulite

Smallpox

Chickenpox

Cold sore

Corns

German Measles

Slapped cheeks

Mouth sore

Infections

Stretch Marks
Just to mention a few

I had ringworm on my legs for several year till I discover it is cause by groundnuts. I love groundnuts die

Have had rashes on my fingers and nail infection call "jomijomi" in Yoruba language until i discovered. It's caused by detergent I used when I had to wash daily cos you have small kids. I later discover MPD.

So my conclusion today is we must be careful what we put on our skin becos anything that comes directly in contact with the SKIN,it goes directly into our blood stream and it can get it contained, hence all this wahalas.

Our skin speaks plenty about our wellness. >

Lalasticlala
Re: Types Of Skin Diseases by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
SKINWELLNESS:

I had ringworm on my legs for several year till I discover it is cause by groundnuts. I love groundnuts die

Ahnahn bros!

Na you o

Ringworm is a fungal infection and not caused by groundnut

Re: Types Of Skin Diseases by SKINWELLNESS(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
mrAMG2:

Ahnahn bros!

Na you o

Ringworm is a fungal infection and not caused by groundnut

it an allergic reaction caused by anything nuts talking from personal experience thou
Re: Types Of Skin Diseases by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
SKINWELLNESS:

it an allergic reaction caused by anything nuts talking from personal experience thou

You may be right that it’s an allergic reaction but I doubt it’s groundnut.

So asides from that time, has there been any other time you ate groundnut and got a ringworm infection?

And mind you, i said fungal infection.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Help!!!! Scoliosis Affecting The Sciatic Nerve.. / Why 40% Of Pregnancies Ends In Miscarriage- Dr Ede-edokpolor / What's The Best Safest Killer For Bed Bug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.