Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? (1442 Views)

How Do I Create Wordpress Affiliate And Reward System Like Nnu.ng And Wakanda.ng / Reasons To Stop Using Wordpress Internal Linking Plugins / How To Create A Blog Using Wordpress Cms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please how do i create a menu like this on WordPress?

Which plugin can i use to chieve this.

Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by donsheddy1(m): 1:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrCoker:

It's not a plugin sir. Get a developer to fix that on your Carrington mobile theme.
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
donsheddy1:
It's not a plugin sir. Get a developer to fix that on your Carrington mobile theme.

And the developer is who?
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Okay. Let's help you fix it - 'Call 0-8-1-3-8-6-6-3-6-9-7
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by donsheddy1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrCoker:

And the developer is who?
Well contact me via my signature.
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 11:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
donsheddy1:
Well contact me via my signature.
No way bro. Thanks anyway.
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by donsheddy1(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrCoker:
No way bro. Thanks anyway.
You're welcome.
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by stanliwise(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2019
MrCoker:

have you fixed it?
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by cyberwaver(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2019
MrCoker:

It can be done easily with css within few minutes

WhatsApp --- 0803400751 + 6 (without the '+')

I can design a prototype for you quickly if you are doubting...
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2019
cyberwaver:

It can be done easily with css within few minutes

WhatsApp --- 0803400751 + 6 (without the '+')

I can design a prototype for you quickly if you are doubting...

What's the CSS code needed?
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2019
stanliwise:
have you fixed it?

No. Any help bro
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by yomalex(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2019
It appears you want them to tell you what to do undecided
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2019
yomalex:
It appears you want them to tell you what to do undecided

Yes, that's why the topic was created. Read the structure of my question and that's all the answers you need. undecided
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by yomalex(m): 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrCoker:

Yes, that's why the topic was created. Read the structure of my question and that's all the answers you need. undecided
but no answers yet every respondent wants you to contact them and that's my point. undecided
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
yomalex:
but no answers yet every respondent wants you to contact them and that's my point. undecided

I totally understood your point from the offset.... I'm not ready to contact anybody. All i wanted was a simple guild lines on how to achieve that! , but you know the people of Nairaland undecided
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by cyberwaver(m): 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrCoker:

What's the CSS code needed?

Here is not really like stackoverflow, today is your lucky day...'

here is the link to the code i wrote few minutes ago --> https://codepen.io/anon/pen/OGdOeL

don't think everyone here is likely a cheat or scammer ... PEACE wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 6:09am On Apr 27, 2019
cyberwaver:

Here is not really like stackoverflow, today is your lucky day...'

here is the link to the code i wrote few minutes ago --> https://codepen.io/anon/pen/OGdOeL

don't think everyone here is likely a cheat or scammer ... PEACE wink

Thank you very much. It worked just fine for me...

I was able to achieve my expected results with the CSS code.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by cyberwaver(m): 7:39am On Apr 27, 2019
MrCoker:

Thank you very much. It worked just fine for me...

I was able to achieve my expected results with the CSS code.

Great... If you need more customizations, I'm available but it won't be free this time sha grin
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2019
cyberwaver:

Great... If you need more customizations, I'm available but it won't be free this time sha grin

Okay thank you once again. So what else are you into?
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by cyberwaver(m): 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2019
MrCoker:

Okay thank you once again. So what else are you into?

Full stack Web development

I develop frontend and backend web apps
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 12:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
cyberwaver:

Full stack Web development

I develop frontend and backend web apps

You're not into seo etc.

Web app? What's the cost?
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by cyberwaver(m): 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
MrCoker:

You're not into seo etc.

Web app? What's the cost?

I have done seo before, I can tell you what you can do to rank, I don't have the time to build SEO...

About the web app, it depends on the type you want
Re: How Can I Create A Menu Like This Using Wordpress? by MrCoker: 1:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
cyberwaver:

I have done seo before, I can tell you what you can do to rank, I don't have the time to build SEO...

About the web app, it depends on the type you want

I would love to learn how to rank from you. Thank you.

I will message you on WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Give Up? / We Are A Professional Web And Development Solutions Company Here At Tawdahs! / How To Make Your Forms Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.