Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,681 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

I Will Be Your Freelance Writer And Content Strategist! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Will Be Your Freelance Writer And Content Strategist! (252 Views)

Social Media / Web Content Strategist Wanted In Lagos / Vacancy!! Digital Content Strategist (remote Friendly) Needed At Bluebic / Digital Content Strategist (online Growth Manager) At Thrive Media Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Your Freelance Writer And Content Strategist! by Meekha(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is for those who want to outsource works that they know they can't cope with. Whether you are outsourcing from Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer or even Personal Projects, my familiarity with these platforms would honestly be enough to know what you are expecting.

I don't think there is much need to say much on this forum because i am always of the opinion that a personal convo with my prospective client will suffice. But then, i'll like you to know that what you would be getting is an extremely excellent work free of plagiarism and punctuation/grammatical errors at the fastest possible time.

I just need honesty and transparency and then we'll be good to go..

I don't charge much...Just the normal conventional rate but then the price can increase a bit depending on the nature of the work. Academic journals and thesis are usually NOT the normal #1/word but higher. All in all, if you know that this little ad is what you are looking for hit me up on WhatsApp....

0.8.1.5.0.8.4 2.9. 2. 3

I would be more than willing to attend to you...Don't forget,, Once you are in my list, i'll treat you with the utmost PRIORITY!!
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer And Content Strategist! by Meekha(m): 8:22pm On May 21, 2019
I am still available for work. Contact me for your high quality contents today.[b][/b]
Re: I Will Be Your Freelance Writer And Content Strategist! by Meekha(m): 12:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
I am still available for work. Contact me today

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Associate (finance/capital Market) (job Ref: Co1-afcm) / Business Development Co-ordinator / Sales/marketing Manager Needed At Rovendana Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.