Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,154 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy (38329 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by gbefunmi(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
big man good o
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by allenpaul(m): 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
LoL
MrMcJay:
I used to be indifferent about these Rolls Royce vehicles but I went for an event today and saw OBAT's Rolls Royce.

My brothers and sisters, verily I say unto you, poverty is a curse. If you see that motor, even if e jam you, you would die fulfilled.

Your village people would be very proud of you. "Na Rolls Royce kill am".
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
goldtooth:
I dont like the shape of this car. I still prefer the look of Range rover to this. If you give me this i will sell it and buy Range then keep the balance money in my account
I thought it was only me who really don't fancy this ride....take a look at the Range Rover Velar or the Autobiography, you'll realise this is nothing but an overhyped piece of trash

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Goalnaldo(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
goldtooth:
I dont like the shape of this car. I still prefer the look of Range rover to this. If you give me this i will sell it and buy Range then keep the balance money in my account
exactly what is on my mind. I will buy Ferrari or Lamborghini.

2 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by tinny898(m): 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
goldtooth:

SMH

poverty die! die!! die!!! (x2)
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by greggng: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
The painful thing is that one will one day abandon all this and embark on a journey of no return.....call death
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by slimfit1(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
That car is ugly men
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by obafemee80(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrMcJay:
I used to be indifferent about these Rolls Royce vehicles but I went for an event today and saw OBAT's Rolls Royce.

My brothers and sisters, verily I say unto you, poverty is a curse. If you see that motor, even if e jam you, you would die fulfilled.

Your village people would be very proud of you. "Na Rolls Royce kill am".

Funny Man grin

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Streetdreamx(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na the real rest in peace
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by samsard(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
if i can buy apple why settle for agbalumo
Such a poor sense of self worth to think of black folks as being essentially inferior to Caucasians.

2 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by ThinkWISELY(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
bionixs:
I wonder how many times you don call Oluwa today. you never begin cry sef

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Cadec007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Coldplayyy:
looks pretty decent, but I'll pass grin
maybe you should recheck it...

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by elkon(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
d car wey i dey drive go buy food stuffs for market .. poverty dey worry d op
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Cadec007(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
slimfit1:
That car is ugly men
hmmm, it means your taste is super high...

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by goldtooth: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
tinny898:

SMH

poverty die! die!! die!!! (x2)

You are a kid. So you mean because it is very expensive i should like it? So you have not seen something expensive that you dont like?Eg a shoe ? which planet are you from?
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by samsard(m): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
goldtooth:

You are a kid. So you mean because it is very expensive i should like it? So you have not seen something expensive that you dont like?Eg a shoe ? which planet are you from?
There are things I don't like at first sight, but trying them made me go like OMG this goes beyond first impression grin
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by slimfit1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
Cadec007:
hmmm, it means your taste is super high...

The first one the design is so bad, they are just selling name not a design.
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by planetx: 10:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
magicminister:
White atlethes are marrying white women
Black athletes are marrying white women.

What of our sisters? Are they not good enough?
That is how the Cote D ivoire international Emmanuel Eboue married a white girl who later divorced him and took all his money leaving him broke and penniless, only to go back and marry his former African girlfriend whom he abandoned for the white girl. I was laughing at the fool when reading the story and wish the African lady never took that traitor back.

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by owila4luv(m): 5:51am On Apr 26, 2019
cooli don't like it
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Happyfela(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Pls shut up, na morning. It's about something else here
greggng:
The painful thing is that one will one day abandon all this and embark on a journey of no return.....call death
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by logon599: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2019
Mamadou Sakho celebrating 29 years?!shocked shocked
So you mean he was 24-25 all those years he was playing for Liverpool and France
Aye mi o

And we thought this was our thing. Someone has beat us at it

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Demotes Goalkeeper Uzoho & Others To U-23 Team (See List) / Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo / Mikel Obi, Super Eagles Team Arrive Russia Ahead Of Match Against Argentina.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.