Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

"I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. (982 Views)

I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Don Jazzy On BBNaija Nina & Miracle Love: "I Have Had A Babe Like Nina Before" / BBNaija: "Nina Will Have Sex With Teddy A" - Juliet Ibrahim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. by onyi25(f): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
"I’m working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - BBnaija Nina Slaying In Classy All White Photos

Reality TV star star, Nina Ivy, is all shades of Classy in new photos.

Rocking an all white pant corporate outfit complimenting it with a peach handbag and shoes, she stepped out for one of her usual business meetings.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

"I’m working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto"

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/im-working-on-becoming-kind-of-woman-i.html

Re: "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. by phelonrays: 5:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Appreciate your dress sense.....
Re: "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. by Jayslicky: 5:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
Says a woman who f*cked a stranger live on t.v, the only way you can improve is getting better in your olosho activities.

All these olosho forming career women should always remember that olosho no dey collect pension.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
undecided
Re: "I’m Working On Becoming The Kind Of Woman I Look Upto" - Bbnaija Nina Slaying.. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
who is the woman?

Toyin Lawani lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

“why I Still Have S*x With My Exes” – US Rapper, Megan Thee Stallion / Beyonce Didn’t Feature Davido -nigeria Lady Mock Davido Fans Reacts / Between Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.