Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago (8376 Views)

I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 / We Can Deliver 5000- 500000 Metric Tons Of Dpk Pms Ago Lpfo And Jet Fuel / Please Does Any Body Have Genuine Crude Oil Buyers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by jhayluz: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2010
if you are looking for genuine sellers on Nigerian Crude oil,
forcados, or AGO and lpfo (black oil) both vsl loading and truck loadin from terminal

on crude or focados be it TTO, TTT, FOB, CIF we can deal
and also tanker sales of AGO is available or outside bar or from terminal

call Jide - 08131244776

1 Like

Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by rlcanon: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2010
Hello Jide,

Firstly,we have serious buyer for AGO 300K MT monthly demand buy needs good price.Product must be loaded be it Cotonou/Lagos waters would be fine.What is the seller's price and are you the seller's mandate?

Reply direct to our mail box:realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com

Jonathan
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by ShoDre: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
As you can see that i meet your target.
Am a nairaland user.
Check my post,i need buyers especially on AGO and Black Oil.
Thanks for your post.
Can i send you a mail?Or stick to this (Nairaland) in communicating?
You choice is my doing.
On the product i can supply you much more than the 300 MT,
You needs presently,we can be in business if you dont mind.
My price is negotiable because i will always give you price in other to make
your own profit.As you know in Oil and Gas business,little kobo count
alot because of the turn over.
So am waiting for your reply.

This is my mail ID:docshomedic@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by sarkem: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago
« #2 on: September 24, 2010, 03:55 PM »

As you can see that i meet your target.
Am a nairaland user.
Check my post,i need buyers especially on AGO and Black Oil.
Thanks for your post.
Can i send you a mail?Or stick to this (Nairaland) in communicating?
You choice is my doing.
On the product i can supply you much more than the 300 MT,
You needs presently,we can be in business if you dont mind.
My price is negotiable because i will always give you price in other to make
your own profit.As you know in Oil and Gas business,little kobo count
alot because of the turn over.
So am waiting for your reply.

This is my mail ID:docshomedic@yahoo.com

MR Y DNT YOU DO UR OWN ADVERT INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO STEAL MY CUSTOMER
I DNT KNOW Y U NIGERIANS DO THINGS UR OWN WAY, ALWAYS COMFORTABLE
WITH STAELIN WAT DOES NOT BELONG TO.

REPENT NOW B4 ITS TOO LATE!!!
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by goldieoil: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2012
10,000 MT OF FORCADOS NAIRE DEAL AVAILABLE ON TTT AND TTO AT #58 GROSS:TWO MILLION BARRELS OF FORCADOS NAIRE DEAL ALSO AVAILABLE ON TTT AND TTO AT #74 LESS 4.

2 MILLION BARRELS OF BLCO AVAILABLE ON TTT AND TTO AT 10/6,BUYERS SUPERCARGO CONFIRMS PRODUCT AND REPORT TO BUYER,BUYER VERIFIES AND PLACE INSTRUMENT AND VESSEL MOVES TO INTERNATIONAL WATERS FOR QnQ.SERIOUS BUYERS OR BUYERS MANDATE SHOULD CALL JOHNSON ON 08091161148 OR WRITE TO goldie.energies@gmail.com
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by rlcanon: 12:39pm On Apr 19, 2012
heloo sir,

we have a serious buyer for lpfo 50k mt with his vessel ready and wish to give the seller #20 million indemnity once the POP/Allocation papers from NNPC could be sighted in seller's bank in Nigeria.Anything short of this procedure is void by the buyer.

Joe

realcanon4wealth@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by Awass: 7:46pm On Apr 23, 2012
I have a serious buyer for LPFO and BLCO on CIF basis if you are a serious seller with POP/Allocation paper verifiable at NNPC in Abuja please contact me to kick start the deal.
You can reach me direct at: asafonja@aol.com

NB: Only seller with genuine NNPC allocation paper should contact me please.
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by 2galante(m): 9:17pm On May 02, 2012
I have a serious buyer for LPFO and BLCO on CIF basis if you are a serious seller with POP/Allocation paper verifiable at NNPC in Abuja or any location please contact me to kick start the deal.
You can reach me direct at:oloruntobievans@yahoo.com or call me on 07066534208 or 08080194546 very urgent
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by oluwasheyifunmi: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
hello please i will like to have anybody how is ready to sell a real LPFO to me of 400MTN please and its urgently needed with a good price please thank you to 08032484546
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by eghehibor: 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2012
I have a seller who needs 100k mt of lpfo. Pls I need a genuine seller.

You can reach me on 08056962436
eghehibor@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by 2galante(m): 10:39am On Nov 23, 2012
I HA VE A SERIOUSE BUYER FOR LPFO 250MTN IF YOU HAVE SEND FOR IMIDIAT SIGNING OF SPA KNPW.
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by whiteshark(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello all,

I am in need of genuine sellers of LPFO, PMS, DPK and BLCO. The products should be of NNPC specification or imported as long as it meets the flash point as specified by DPR.

Please get in touch as soon as possible

Tony Manero
manero@excite.com
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by busmagnate: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
LPFO ALLOCATION NEEDED URGENTLY
26F5014A
NO TIME WASTERS PLS
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by Williamsgold(m): 9:19am On Dec 02, 2012
I've a buyer,who want to buy 20,000metric tons of {AGO},on cif delivery to ghana terma outbar,price 900usd per metic tons,i want a geniue seller's mandate with no chain to contact me on my email w.samuel14@yahoo.com or 08164222687
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by Williamsgold(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Williamsgold: I've a buyer,who want to buy 20,000metric tons of {AGO},on cif delivery to ghana terma outbar,price 900usd per metic tons,i want a geniue seller's mandate with no chain to contact me on my email w.samuel14@yahoo.com or 08164222687
I've a buyer,who want to buy 20,000metric tons of {AGO},on cif delivery to ghana terma outbar,price 900usd per metic tons,i want a geniue seller's mandate with no chain to contact me on my email w.samuel14@yahoo.com or08164222687
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by Williamsgold(m): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Williamsgold: I've a buyer,who want to buy 20,000metric tons of {AGO},on cif delivery to ghana terma outbar,price 900usd per metic tons,i want a geniue seller's mandate with no chain to contact me on my email w.samuel14@yahoo.com or08164222687
I've a buyer,who want to buy 20,000metric tons of {AGO},on cif delivery to ghana terma outbar,price 900usd per metic tons,i want a geniue seller's mandate with no chain to contact me on my email w.samuel14@yahoo.com or08164222687
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by goldieoil: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2012
50k mt of AGO available for farmtank delivery @ 130 gross.10k mt per shipment.
Buyer signs spa and return with farm tank details,seller gives NOR to farm tank,buyer confirms NOR and give BG,seller confirms BG and vessel moves to point of delivery.serious buyers should call john on 08091161148 or email goldie.energies@gmail.com
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by eghehibor: 7:03am On Jan 10, 2013
I need 100k mt LPFO.

I have a serious buyer in Abuja.

If u have the product, please contact me on 08056962436
eghehibor@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by 2galante(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2013
WE HAVE LPFO, BLCO,COOKED AGO ALLOCATION SERIOUSE BY SHOULD CONTACT US AT oloruntobievans@gmail.com or 07066534208 PLEASE I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD I DONT WANT TIME WASTERS THNKS
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by eghehibor: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
I have 10k mt of AGO landing in Lagos by next week.

If u have a serious buyer looking for product, pls contact me

eghehibor@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by yalo: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2013
The price is NGN35 per ltr of BLCO buyers who have access small vessels of 1kMT-2KMT can come straight to our point and load. If they do not have access to small vessels and need a mother vessel to be loaded offshore bayelsa. the price changes to NGN50 per ltr.

Payment terms
Initial security payment is needed and that will be determined by the size of the vessel being loaded. Loading will commence and full payment of product in cash will be paid when mother vessel captain has confirmed quantity.
Kind regards we can take it to cotonou waters we can give up to 2ml parel 08031930010,08093627676[/font]
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by gibsonjames(m): 12:41pm On Mar 01, 2013
Dear Colleague,
Do you have a real buyer for bonny light crude oil, which am very delighted to inform you that I have a real seller for this product who is ready to deliver in CIF,FOB, TTT,TTO etc,please kindly get back to me ASAP or on 08187101146
best regard,
Gibson
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by eghehibor: 12:26am On Mar 15, 2013
I hv BLCO for sale.

If you have a genuine buyer pls contact me.
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by swiftcontainers(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
We connect the buyers to the sellers of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude oil.

Our Services:

EPSON WORLDWIDE RESOURCES LINKS LTD will provide the interested buyer(s) or their representatives with the proper documents and direct them through the right channels to buy Nigerian Crude Oil and our Sellers can supply up to 150Million Barrels in a month.

(BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) or FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO)NNPC standard.

Outlined below are the initial actions the buyer or their agents need to take to buy Nigerian

crude oil for their needs. Here are the procedures for acquiring Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil or Forcados Light Crude Oil from our sellers.

FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY !!

WE HAVE THE SELLERS' MANDATE TO WORK WITH THE BUYERS AND WE WILL WORK WITH THE BUYER TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM TO BUY THE QUANTITY OF CRUDE OIL THEY WANT.

CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER.

WE HAVE OFFERS FOR SALE !!

a.  DOLLAR DEALS
(TANKER TAKE OVER) TTO 1-2 MILLION BRL
BLCO 10/6

b.  NAIRA DEALS
TTT (TANKER TO TANKER TRANSFER) VARIOUS METRIC TON TANKER SIZE VOLUMES ARE AVAILABLE OR COULD BE ARRANGED ON DEMAND.

FLCO 67-4
BLCO 79-4

TANKER TAKE OVER (TTO): CONTRACT PROCEDURE.

1. SELLER AND BUYER SIGN AND SEAL THE CONTRACT WITH BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE BUYER RETURNS THE SIGNED SPA IN PDF FORMAT WITH HIS ATB DETAILS IN IT. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

2. BUYER ISSUES A PUBLIC NOTARY ENDORSED FULL CORPORATE LETTER OF UNDERTAKING TO ISSUE A CONFIRMED $1 MILLION BG or MT 103/23 OR MT540 OF TOTAL VALUE OF CARGO (TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK) UPON RECEIPT OF STANDARD MARINE ATB TO BUYER’S INSPECTORS TO RENDEZVOUS FOR INSPECTION IN COTONOU WATERS, CARGO MANIFEST AND THE Q88 DIRECTLY FROM THE DOMAIN OF THE CAPTAIN OF THE LOADED VESSEL. (FORMAT OF UNDERTAKING LETTER IN ANNEX A)

OR IF BUYERS ISSUES MT540 IN LIEU TO ABOVE.

3. SELLER UPON CONFIRMATION OF UNDERTAKING INSTRUCTS CAPTAIN OF LOADED VESSEL TO ISSUE A STANDARD MARINE ATB TO BUYER’S INSPECTORS TO RENDEZVOUS WITH THEM FOR INSPECTION IN COTONOU WATERS ALONG WITH HIS Q88 AND CARGO MANIFEST DIRECTLY FROM HIS DOMAIN TO ALL NOMINATED/DESIGNATED EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH SHALL BE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT IS OBTAINABLE IN WWW.Q88.COM

4. BUYER/BUYER’S BANK WITHIN 4 BANKING DAYS UPON CONFIRMATION OF MARINE ETA, Q88 AND THE CARGO MANIFEST OF THE VESSEL DIRECTLY FROM THE DOMAIN OF THE CAPTAIN ISSUES VIA SWIFT A CONFIRMED BANK GUARANTEE OF $1 MILLION USD or MT103/23 OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF CARGO (TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK)

5. UPON CONFIRMATION OF INSTRUMENT, WITHIN 72 HRS SELLER MAKES CLEARANCE AND BUNKERS THE LOADED VESSEL TO THE INTERNATIONAL WATERS (SOUTH OF COTONOU OUTSIDE BAR) FOR FINAL INSPECTION AND Q&Q ANALYSIS

6. USING TUGBOAT OR HELICOPTER, THE SELLER AT HIS EXPENSE SHALL BOARD THE LOADED VESSEL FOR Q&Q ANALYSIS.

7. UPON POSITIVE Q&Q ANALYSIS AND RELEASE OF REPORT TO BUYER AND SELLER SIMULTANEOUSLY, WITHIN 24HRS, THE BG IN STEP 4 CRYSTALLIZES INTO CASH AND NOT LATER THAN 72HRS, THE BUYER POST AN OPERATIVE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT MT103/23 FOR THE FULL VALUE OF MEASURED BARRELS IN THE LATEST Q AND Q REPORTS AS CONFIRMED BY HIS INSPECTORS (IF $1 MILLION BG WAS ISSUED INITIALLY).

8. UPON SELLER’S CONFIRMATION OF MT103/23 POST, SELLER PROVIDES BUYER WITH ALL ORIGINAL CARGO DOCUMENTS IN BUYER’S NAME.

9. IMMEDIATELY UPON BUYER’S RECEIPT OF ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, TITLE TO CARGO AND RE-CHARTER OF THE CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT IN BUYER’S NAME, BUYER SIMULTANEOUSLY PAYS FOR REPORT, GOODS ON BOARD, SELLER’S INVOICE, AND ALL COMMISSION FEES VIA SWIFT MT103.

10.SELLER CONFIRMS PAYMENT AND BUYER’S VESSEL SAILS TO BUYER'S PORT OF DISCHARGE .

11. TRANSACTION REVOLVES AUTOMATICALLY FOR NEXT DELIVERY.

THE TTT PROCEDURE
BLCO 79-4
FLCO67-4

TANKER TO TANKER (TTT), CONTRACT PROCEDURE:

1. Buyer and Seller Sign and Seal Sales/Purchase Agreement with Their Full Banking Details Including Their Brokers Banking Details. Both Parties Forward A Copy Of This Signed Spa Contract To Their Respective Banks. The Electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and cannot be changed.

2. Buyer issues his valid CPA, Q88, Charter Invoice & Authority to Load (ATL) addressed to Seller to confirm. ATL must state VESSEL’S CURRENT POSITION/COORDINATES. Buyer instructs the captain to issue a captain’s readiness mail directly from the domain of the vessel as per Appendix “C”

3. Upon confirmation of Buyer’s vessel, Seller’s Captain issues Marine NOR to Buyer’s vessel Captain copying all nominated email addresses.

4. Buyer’s captain confirms NOR and both Captains agree on location for transshipment. Buyer’s vessel captain within 24hrs issues ETA to agreed location copying Buyer, Seller, Seller’s bank and Buyer’s Bank.

5. Buyer bank within 72hrs issues via SWIFT, an MT103/23 for the entire cargo in favor of Seller (FROM OR CONFIRMED BY A TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK). Seller’s bank confirms instrument.

6. Both vessels long-side at agreed location for transshipment (Lagos outside bar, Cotonou or Togo waters only) and transshipment is effected immediately

7. Buyer’s paid inspectors (SGS or equivalent) conducts Q&Q analysis on buyer’s loaded vessel

8. Within 72hrs of satisfactory Q&Q and release of report to buyer and Seller simultaneously, Buyer orders full payment via SWIFT MT103 or KTT wire transfer to Seller and all nominated accounts in the SPA based on out-turned quantity in Q&Q report and against all valid documents.

9. Seller confirms payment and Vessel departs to Port of Delivery afterwards.

CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A BUYER WHO IS SERIOUS.

1. Contact us to get a copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), document known as the

SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT for NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE

OIL ON TANKER TAKE-OVER (TTO) DELIVERY OR TTT at the named port of shipment.

2.  Sign and return the agreement documents (SPA), indicating your commitment, to us. We will then forward the signed SPA documents to the Seller.

3.  The Seller will then issue a new MARINE AUTHORIZATION TO BOARD (ATB) to the Buyer in the BUYER'S NAME with the

Nigerian NAVY CLEARANCE document as PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP), availability.

We don't believe in much talk, but in action. As the Ninja's of the crude oil business, we believe in action and less talk.

You can reach us through any of these means of contact:

ADDRESS:
EPSON WORLDWIDE RESOURCES LTD
24, Oil Zone 1 Nta Road,
Mgbuoba,Port-Harourt Rivers State Nigeria.
E-MAIL:epsonlinksresources@gmail.com
Tel:+234803-266-0323
BB PIN 32daba17

We look forward to beneficial business relationship with you.

Yours faithfully,
Epson.
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by eghehibor: 2:59am On Jul 27, 2013
I have a buyer for 200k mt of LPFO allocation

If u have genuine product, pls contact me and I will send u an LOI and buyers procedure.

eghehibor@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by Isaacfrank: 6:54pm On Jul 27, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate.who want to buy our products like.Russia D2,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.contact email address: i.frank@ail.com
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by epsonlinks: 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2013
We connect the buyers to the sellers of Nigerian Bonny Light Crude oil.

Our Services:

EPSON WORLDWIDE RESOURCES LINKS LTD will provide the interested buyer(s) or their representatives with the proper documents and direct them through the right channels to buy Nigerian Crude Oil and our Sellers can supply up to 150Million Barrels in a month.

(BONNY LIGHT CRUDE OIL (BLCO) or FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL (FLCO) NNPC standard.

Outlined below are the initial actions the buyer or their agents need to take to buy Nigerian

crude oil for their needs. Here are the procedures for acquiring Nigerian Bonny Light Crude Oil or Forcados Light Crude Oil from our sellers.

FOR SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY !!

WE HAVE THE SELLERS' MANDATE TO WORK WITH THE BUYERS AND WE WILL WORK WITH THE BUYER TO MAKE IT EASY FOR THEM TO BUY THE QUANTITY OF CRUDE OIL THEY WANT.

CONTACT US IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER.

WE HAVE OFFERS FOR SALE !!

a. DOLLAR DEALS
(TANKER TAKE OVER) TTO 1-2 MILLION BRL
BLCO 10/6

b. NAIRA DEALS
TTT (TANKER TO TANKER TRANSFER) VARIOUS METRIC TON TANKER SIZE VOLUMES ARE AVAILABLE OR COULD BE ARRANGED ON DEMAND.

FLCO 67-4
BLCO 79-4

TANKER TAKE OVER (TTO): CONTRACT PROCEDURE.

1. SELLER AND BUYER SIGN AND SEAL THE CONTRACT WITH BANKING COORDINATES AND EXCHANGE THE SIGNED COPY BY ELECTRONIC MAIL. THE BUYER RETURNS THE SIGNED SPA IN PDF FORMAT WITH HIS ATB DETAILS IN IT. THE ELECTRONIC SIGNED COPY BY BOTH PARTIES IS CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND ENFORCEABLE AND MUST NOT BE CHANGED. THE EXECUTED SPA IS LODGED IN THEIR RESPECTIVE BANKS.

2. BUYER ISSUES A PUBLIC NOTARY ENDORSED FULL CORPORATE LETTER OF UNDERTAKING TO ISSUE A CONFIRMED $1 MILLION BG or MT 103/23 OR MT540 OF TOTAL VALUE OF CARGO (TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK) UPON RECEIPT OF STANDARD MARINE ATB TO BUYER’S INSPECTORS TO RENDEZVOUS FOR INSPECTION IN COTONOU WATERS, CARGO MANIFEST AND THE Q88 DIRECTLY FROM THE DOMAIN OF THE CAPTAIN OF THE LOADED VESSEL. (FORMAT OF UNDERTAKING LETTER IN ANNEX A)

OR IF BUYERS ISSUES MT540 IN LIEU TO ABOVE.

3. SELLER UPON CONFIRMATION OF UNDERTAKING INSTRUCTS CAPTAIN OF LOADED VESSEL TO ISSUE A STANDARD MARINE ATB TO BUYER’S INSPECTORS TO RENDEZVOUS WITH THEM FOR INSPECTION IN COTONOU WATERS ALONG WITH HIS Q88 AND CARGO MANIFEST DIRECTLY FROM HIS DOMAIN TO ALL NOMINATED/DESIGNATED EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH SHALL BE CONSISTENT WITH WHAT IS OBTAINABLE IN WWW.Q88.COM

4. BUYER/BUYER’S BANK WITHIN 4 BANKING DAYS UPON CONFIRMATION OF MARINE ETA, Q88 AND THE CARGO MANIFEST OF THE VESSEL DIRECTLY FROM THE DOMAIN OF THE CAPTAIN ISSUES VIA SWIFT A CONFIRMED BANK GUARANTEE OF $1 MILLION USD or MT103/23 OF THE TOTAL VALUE OF CARGO (TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK)

5. UPON CONFIRMATION OF INSTRUMENT, WITHIN 72 HRS SELLER MAKES CLEARANCE AND BUNKERS THE LOADED VESSEL TO THE INTERNATIONAL WATERS (SOUTH OF COTONOU OUTSIDE BAR) FOR FINAL INSPECTION AND Q&Q ANALYSIS

6. USING TUGBOAT OR HELICOPTER, THE SELLER AT HIS EXPENSE SHALL BOARD THE LOADED VESSEL FOR Q&Q ANALYSIS.

7. UPON POSITIVE Q&Q ANALYSIS AND RELEASE OF REPORT TO BUYER AND SELLER SIMULTANEOUSLY, WITHIN 24HRS, THE BG IN STEP 4 CRYSTALLIZES INTO CASH AND NOT LATER THAN 72HRS, THE BUYER POST AN OPERATIVE FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT MT103/23 FOR THE FULL VALUE OF MEASURED BARRELS IN THE LATEST Q AND Q REPORTS AS CONFIRMED BY HIS INSPECTORS (IF $1 MILLION BG WAS ISSUED INITIALLY).

8. UPON SELLER’S CONFIRMATION OF MT103/23 POST, SELLER PROVIDES BUYER WITH ALL ORIGINAL CARGO DOCUMENTS IN BUYER’S NAME.

9. IMMEDIATELY UPON BUYER’S RECEIPT OF ALL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS, TITLE TO CARGO AND RE-CHARTER OF THE CHARTER PARTY AGREEMENT IN BUYER’S NAME, BUYER SIMULTANEOUSLY PAYS FOR REPORT, GOODS ON BOARD, SELLER’S INVOICE, AND ALL COMMISSION FEES VIA SWIFT MT103.

10.SELLER CONFIRMS PAYMENT AND BUYER’S VESSEL SAILS TO BUYER'S PORT OF DISCHARGE .

11. TRANSACTION REVOLVES AUTOMATICALLY FOR NEXT DELIVERY.

THE TTT PROCEDURE
BLCO 79-4
FLCO67-4

TANKER TO TANKER (TTT), CONTRACT PROCEDURE:

1. Buyer and Seller Sign and Seal Sales/Purchase Agreement with Their Full Banking Details Including Their Brokers Banking Details. Both Parties Forward A Copy Of This Signed Spa Contract To Their Respective Banks. The Electronic signed copy by both parties is considered legally binding and enforceable and cannot be changed.

2. Buyer issues his valid CPA, Q88, Charter Invoice & Authority to Load (ATL) addressed to Seller to confirm. ATL must state VESSEL’S CURRENT POSITION/COORDINATES. Buyer instructs the captain to issue a captain’s readiness mail directly from the domain of the vessel as per Appendix “C”

3. Upon confirmation of Buyer’s vessel, Seller’s Captain issues Marine NOR to Buyer’s vessel Captain copying all nominated email addresses.

4. Buyer’s captain confirms NOR and both Captains agree on location for transshipment. Buyer’s vessel captain within 24hrs issues ETA to agreed location copying Buyer, Seller, Seller’s bank and Buyer’s Bank.

5. Buyer bank within 72hrs issues via SWIFT, an MT103/23 for the entire cargo in favor of Seller (FROM OR CONFIRMED BY A TOP 30 PRIME WORLD BANK). Seller’s bank confirms instrument.

6. Both vessels long-side at agreed location for transshipment (Lagos outside bar, Cotonou or Togo waters only) and transshipment is effected immediately

7. Buyer’s paid inspectors (SGS or equivalent) conducts Q&Q analysis on buyer’s loaded vessel

8. Within 72hrs of satisfactory Q&Q and release of report to buyer and Seller simultaneously, Buyer orders full payment via SWIFT MT103 or KTT wire transfer to Seller and all nominated accounts in the SPA based on out-turned quantity in Q&Q report and against all valid documents.

9. Seller confirms payment and Vessel departs to Port of Delivery afterwards.

CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE A BUYER WHO IS SERIOUS.

1. Contact us to get a copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA), document known as the

SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT for NIGERIAN LIGHT CRUDE

OIL ON TANKER TAKE-OVER (TTO) DELIVERY OR TTT at the named port of shipment.

2. Sign and return the agreement documents (SPA), indicating your commitment, to us. We will then forward the signed SPA documents to the Seller.

3. The Seller will then issue a new MARINE AUTHORIZATION TO BOARD (ATB) to the Buyer in the BUYER'S NAME with the

Nigerian NAVY CLEARANCE document as PROOF OF PRODUCT (POP), availability.

We don't believe in much talk, but in action. As the Ninja's of the crude oil business, we believe in action and less talk.

You can reach us through any of these means of contact:

ADDRESS:
EPSON WORLDWIDE RESOURCES LINKS LTD
24, Oil Zone 1 Nta Road,
Mgbuoba,Port-Harourt Rivers State Nigeria.
E-MAIL:epsonlinksresources@gmail.com
Tel:+234803-266-0323
BB PIN 32daba17

We look forward to beneficial business relationship with you.

Yours faithfully,
Epson.
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by Isaacfrank: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate.our aims is to connect buyers.who want to buy our products like.Russia D2,MAZUT,AGO,PMS,DPK.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.contact email address: i.frank@ail.com.phone number +2348182576398
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by dan6019(m): 12:47am On Aug 02, 2013
Check out this procedure for Blco, lpfo available as well:

This is our procedure:

A. Nigerian Light Crude Oil - BLCO available @ 10/6 or 11/7 USD per barre

PROCEDURE:
1. Buyer sign and return SPA, each side lodge the spa in his bank.

2.Seller provides ATS, Bill of Laden, Cargo manifest of loaded Vessel;

3. Buyer issues $15m SBLC MT 760, non operative, it can be for the entire cargo, instead of 15m usd.

4. Seller gives 2%PB to activate the SBLC.

5. Seller moves vessel to Cotonou/Ghana for QnQ, after a successful QnQ, payment is made and documents change hands, Vsl is re Chartered, if TTO.

CONTACT: Daniel - +2348137071076/8033259595; adebayo6019@gmail.com

OR

1. Seller submits signed SPA with Seller’s banking details.
2. Buyer countersigns and seals the SPA and returns same to Seller along with Buyer’s ATB Format. Buyer and Seller deposit the executed SPA at their respective banks.
3. Buyer’s swift a message to seller’s bank requesting M/ATB with a clause that upon confirmation of product the buyer would within 2 banking return with divisible transferable standby letter of credit, in which failure will attract 2% of the value of cargo as penalty.
5. Upon receipt of Buyer’s Bank Guarantee, Seller issues NNPC Clearance and the vessel Captain issues a marine Authority to Board (ATB) to Buyer’s Supercargo and inspector
5. Upon confirmation of ATB and Clearance by the buyer, at Seller’s expense, transports the Supercargo and inspector to the laden vessel in Nigerian waters to confirm the cargo and conduct Q&Q.
7. Immediately after receiving confirmation of the cargo, releases the N25m to seller
8. The vessel Captain sails the vessel to an agreed position
11. Seller issues a Commercial Invoice for the total value of the measured barrels in accordance with the Q&Q report minus the prepaid USD equivalent of Twenty Five million naira (N25,000,000.00) for Logistics, introduces Buyer to the vessel Owner/Handlers for re-chartering the vessel, and renders to Buyer’s bank the full set of Cargo Documents in Buyer’s name
12. Buyer’s Bank releases full payment for the cargo in accordance with the Commercial Invoice via SWIFT MT103 to Seller’s Bank account, and simultaneously makes full payment to all commission accounts in accordance with the Contract and Master Fee Protection Agreement.
13. Immediately upon Seller’s bank’s confirmation of proper payment, Vessel sails to Buyer’s Port of Destination.

We expect that you are close to the buyer as we will want to be on a conference with him to confirm b4 sending the spa.
adebayo6019@gmail.com; 08137071076/08033259595
Daniel
Re: I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago by chuksobaah: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls I need a genuie crude oil seller I want 2m barrels of blco on a naira deal 80:4 TTO delivery port Rotterdam
And I also need AGO 20kMT TTO to cotonu waters buyers side should be opened completely.
Call me 2347034649339 urgently

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard / Clothing Importing Opportunity Form Bangladesh / cotonou market: materials at amazingly cheap prices.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.