Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. (1613 Views)

#bbnaija: Fans Spoil Kim Oprah With Gifts During Meet And Greet (video) / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
So I watched a leaked copy of this 3 hour epic and I am going to spill the beans.

First , Black Widow died..chai
I mean why?

Then Tony Stark....chai again
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Avengers: Endgame is the epic finale we all wanted and may have thought impossible.

This is an emotion-driven film filled with stellar acting, action and an ending that will be talked about years from now.

Endgame revolves around the team’s remaining living members going after Thanos to undo “The Snap.” The Avengers must try to overcome dysfunctional dynamics and tough battles to right The Mad Titan’s wrongs.
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Endgame is the darkest Marvel film yet and the most mature in its subject matter of sacrifice, purpose, etc. Jokes appear throughout, but the stakes are so high and you’ll still feel every bit of anxiety the heroes do.

Back to my angst, Why did Black widow die? Sobs

We knew not everyone would make it out of Avengers: Endgame alive. It’s sad to see Tony Stark go, but not so sad to see Robert Downey Jr depart. Not that he isn’t great, but it’s time to move on, to make some room, and his snarky cool-guy act becomes increasingly less dignified as he ages. He also dies in the most noble way possible, saving every single living thing in the Universe. Can’t top that.

More upsetting and confusing is the loss of Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow. No one predicted this because Marvel has announced a Black Widow film. So now we’ll know a fate worst than death: another prequel.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is a very gripping film, I was hyperventilating at one moment and next moment ibwas all teary. I mean theres no way you wont cry with this film....unless you are the kinda guy that loves Acrimony .

This film succeeds in making the audience invested in the characters and their struggle.

You’re constantly heavily breathing from the thrilling scenes or out of air from holding your breath during intense moments. Endgame has these moments in spades, smokers be warned that you might not make it out.

Action is a side piece and drama is the main dish here. Seeing the aftermath of how Thanos affected our heroes lives is heartbreaking. Nobody is left the same and watching that play out is an enthralling as any action set piece.

Don’t worry though there’s a ton of CGI goodness mixed with excellent practical fights. The final battle somehow finds a way to outdo IW’s end battle to create a spectacle that will have the audience screaming like it’s a football game.

I sided with Thanos to a degree in the last film. I mean I am always weary about overpopulation and I must confess, I secretly wished Thanos on Northern Nigeria. My bad.

But..This time around has me 1000% against him as he shows his true ruthlessness. Thanos didn’t have a personal vendetta previously, it was just business. This time he’s pissed off and if you thought killing most the Avengers was his worst, that was only a warm-up.

4 Likes

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
And I forgot to mention that Thor became a drunk and had Mommy issues.

Ant man came out there of the Quantum continuum with help of a rat. He reunited with his teenage daughter.
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by PlayerMeji: 2:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
I hv watched Avengers back to back like 4 times a day.

It's pretty much one of the baddest movies I have seen so far.

With Thanos going about with no emotions, just business as usual. I think if Dr Strange had heeded to Tony Stark and destroyed the time stone or even gone back in time to stop Thanos, the world would be thankful for his act.

Only waiting to watch Endgame and enjoy more of the same!
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Eberex(m): 11:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
I didn't enjoy hulk's new look though. I am yet to accept the fact that the hulk is more like a human now instead of the beast he was. I was waiting for him to get angry and get bigger! Bring us back our old hulk!

From the beginning it was obvious black widow would sacrifice her life. From the way she was talking and what she was telling Captain America.

It was a good movie. When Thanks was killed at first, I knew shit would get worse. Nice plot though.

Captain Marvel. They make her look like the most powerful hero, well yeah she definitely showed it, but Thanos also showed her who the boss was.

Now how did iron man retrieve the stones from Thanos? Thanos never knew when he did ! And what really happened when they snap their finger? Hulk got injured, stark died.
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by 100naira(m): 11:49pm On Apr 26, 2019
Eberex:
I didn't enjoy hulk's new look though. I am yet to accept the fact that the hulk is more like a human now instead of the beast he was. I was waiting for him to get angry and get bigger! Bring us back our old hulk!

From the beginning it was obvious black widow would sacrifice her life. From the way she was talking and what she was telling Captain America.

It was a good movie. When Thanks was killed at first, I knew shit would get worse. Nice plot though.

Captain Marvel. They make her look like the most powerful hero, well yeah she definitely showed it, but Thanos also showed her who the boss was.

Now how did iron man retrieve the stones from Thanos? Thanos never knew when he did ! And what really happened when they snap their finger? Hulk got injured, stark died.
iron man is human, hulk is not, he can resist the power of the stones for much longer than any normal human being(he nearly lost his arm though)
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Eberex(m): 11:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
100naira:
iron man is human, hulk is not, he can resist the power of the stones for much longer than any normal human being(he nearly lost his arm though)

What really happened at the end? Did captain decided to stay and live longer in the future and then returned so that he can lay down his shield?
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Sultan5(m): 3:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Eberex:

What really happened at the end? Did captain decided to stay and live longer in the future and then returned so that he can lay down his shield?
He went to the past and stayed there. It looks like he married Peggy Carter
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by 100naira(m): 8:25am On Apr 27, 2019
Eberex:

After returning the stones he decided to stay in the past in 1970 where he married Peggy Carter(the love of his life), if you can remember from the first captain America movie and also the series, Agent Carter, and then in the future he grew old embarassed and passed on his shield to falcon just like in the comics. cry

He thoroughly deserved the happiness he got in the end cheesy
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by djeezy(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Captain Marvel kept acting like a boss but during the final battle, when she tried to prevent Thanos from snapping his fingers, Thanos placed one of the stones in another arm and landed her a massive punch and we didn't see her fight him again lmao. I personally admired these three fighters, for their bravely and will. Captain America, Iron man and Thor. Favourite scene was when Cap became worthy. Stark actually defeated Thanos and saved everyone.

1 Like

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Sultan5(m): 11:51am On Apr 27, 2019
djeezy:
Captain Marvel kept acting like a boss but during the final battle, when she tried to prevent Thanos from snapping his fingers, Thanos placed one of the stones in another arm and landed her a massive punch and we didn't see her fight him again lmao. I personally admired these three fighters, for their bravely and will. Captain America, Iron man and Thor. Favourite scene was when Cap became worthy. Stark actually defeated Thanos and saved everyone.

Captain Marvel is a boss like it all not. Iron man, Captain America and Thor were beaten by Thanos without a single infinity stone. But Thanos was struggling with C. Marvel he had to resolve to using the power infinity stone to knock her out.

My only disappointment with this movie was Thor, I mean he is the guy who always produces a goosebump moment but he couldn't here because he was fat and sluggish just a complete disappointment really.

Another thing I thought Mjonir and stormbreaker focus the lightening power of Thor, how come captain america could summon lightning with it when he has no inherent lightening abilities?
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Eberex(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sultan5:

Captain Marvel is a boss like it all not. Iron man, Captain America and Thor were beaten by Thanos without a single infinity stone. But Thanos was struggling with C. Marvel he had to resolve to using the power infinity stone to knock her out.

My only disappointment with this movie was Thor, I mean he is the guy who always produces a goosebump moment but he couldn't here because he was fat and sluggish just a complete disappointment really.

Another thing I thought Mjonir and stormbreaker focus the lightening power of Thor, how come captain america could summon lightning with it when he has no inherent lightening abilities?

How can Captain america summon lightning when he is not a god. Being worthy only made him to carry the hammer, that's all.

As for Thor, Marvel universe showed us the reality as in how depression and sadness can make someone change in 5 years. Were you expecting him to still be fit when there was no one to fight during those years?

Captain Marvel kept showing up when all hope is lost, but Thanos also knew he couldn't defeat her. If that punch from the power stone knocked her out, then that would show you the amount of power that stone has

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Sultan5(m): 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Eberex:

How can Captain america summon lightning when he is not a god. Being worthy only made him to carry the hammer, that's all.

As for Thor, Marvel universe showed us the reality as in how depression and sadness can make someone change in 5 years. Were you expecting him to still be fit when there was no one to fight during those years?

Captain Marvel kept showing up when all hope is lost, but Thanos also knew he couldn't defeat her. If that punch from the power stone knocked her out, then that would show you the amount of power that stone has

Captain America summoned lightening bro. Hence my confusion

At bolded come on, did Tony fight any1? Did he get fat? Did Captain fight anyone did black widow fight any1 heck did Valkyrie fight anyone? Was he the only depressed one out of the survivors? It was just disappointing but I do understand but still very disappointing. Hopefully the classic Thor will return for the next GOTG

Obviously the power stone is powerful. Heck! power is part of its name.
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Sultan5(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sultan5:

cc MJBOLT
hulk616
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by MJBOLT: 1:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
"whosoever holds this hammer,if he be worthy shall possess the power of thor"

Lightning is part of thor's abilities

Sultan5:

cc MJBOLT
hulk616

1 Like

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by djeezy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sultan5:

Yeah I agree with what you said about Thor. He was not really as strong as I expected him to be. I felt the axe would have made him really stronger to atleast land some every strikes. The part where CAP wielded storm breaker was probably out of place, since there was no being worthy clause attached to that weapon's use. I was also surprised Thanos could beat them up like that without any infinity stone whereas they even put up a good fight in Infinity war when he had almost all the stones.
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Sultan5(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
MJBOLT:
"whosoever holds this hammer,if he be worthy shall possess the power of thor"

Lightning is part of thor's abilities

Oh!!! shocked

Thanks boss!
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Eberex(m): 2:13pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sultan5:

At bolded come on, did Tony fight any1? Did he get fat? Did Captain fight anyone did black widow fight any1 heck did Valkyrie fight anyone? Was he the only depressed one out of the survivors? It was just disappointing but I do understand but still very disappointing. Hopefully the classic Thor will return for the next GOTG

Yes he has every right to. Remember he was the last person that fought Thanos in infinity wars, but failed to kill him. "You should have gone for the head".

That was his regret. Which is enough if you ask me to drink himself to stupor

1 Like

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by Eberex(m): 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
Sultan5:

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Apr 27, 2019
I LOVE SPOILERS!

Please go on

Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by FoolishBoy419: 4:08am On May 08, 2019
nijabazaar:
This is a very gripping film, I was hyperventilating at one moment and next moment ibwas all teary. I mean theres no way you wont cry with this film....unless you are the kinda guy that loves Acrimony .

This film succeeds in making the audience invested in the characters and their struggle.

You’re constantly heavily breathing from the thrilling scenes or out of air from holding your breath during intense moments. Endgame has these moments in spades, smokers be warned that you might not make it out.

Action is a side piece and drama is the main dish here. Seeing the aftermath of how Thanos affected our heroes lives is heartbreaking. Nobody is left the same and watching that play out is an enthralling as any action set piece.

Don’t worry though there’s a ton of CGI goodness mixed with excellent practical fights. The final battle somehow finds a way to outdo IW’s end battle to create a spectacle that will have the audience screaming like it’s a football game.

I sided with Thanos to a degree in the last film. I mean I am always weary about overpopulation and I must confess, I secretly wished Thanos on Northern Nigeria. My bad.

But..This time around has me 1000% against him as he shows his true ruthlessness. Thanos didn’t have a personal vendetta previously, it was just business. This time he’s pissed off and if you thought killing most the Avengers was his worst, that was only a warm-up.

You will see worse than thanos in your useless family not in Northern Nigeria
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 9:58am On May 08, 2019
FoolishBoy419:

You will see worse than thanos in your useless family not in Northern Nigeria
Oh please, you are obviously a Philistine
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by nijabazaar: 10:02am On May 08, 2019
Eberex:

For some reason I don't really fancy Captain Marvel.

Maybe it was because we didn't grow with her as per the other actors. So no empathy or is it with the actor herself, something x off. I cant place my fingers on it
Re: Avengers Endgame: Let Me Spoil It For You Guys. by FoolishBoy419: 10:33am On May 08, 2019
nijabazaar:
Oh please, you are obviously a Philistine
Goat

(1) (Reply)

The Witcher TV Series Fan Thread / The Raid Redemption Dvd Is Out / Silverbird, Heineken,Power Horse, Others Support Eko International Film Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.