Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,497 members, 7,843,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos (37962 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by tolguy(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Nebuchadnezar: 1:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
[s]
chukwuibuipob:
somebody want to put 2 pipu in troubu.The owner of the freezer/Anti.Dey shud unravel the mystery in traditional way NOT POLICE way/lif am to God.
[/s]
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by zola105: 1:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Why arrest Patience Odowo?
What has she done wrong?

The Nigeria Police is a disgrace. Instead of going for the main culprit, they are busy chasing shadows & wasting valuable time.

The freezer is clearly responsible for this crime but it is still working free as we speak.

Arrest that wicked freezer NOW!

*spits angry
Ur brain is low,and if someone ask u ur qualification now, u will said u're a graduate or student. So police should keep quite without knowing the cause of the innocent boy's death. Try and be educated
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by donbenie(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bonapart:
Why wasn't the odowo lynched on sight
Why would you lynch her on sight?

Did you stop to wonder whether the child entered the Freezer on her own without anyone being aware? angry
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by maasoap(m): 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
it might be he went to hid inside like hide and seek game, children can be weird wen it comes to play

Or, someone lured him into her shop, killed him and put him inside the freezer until the coast would have been cleared to move his body to wherever it was needed. Otherwise, why five buildings away from his aunty's house, in an environment where he is a stranger? Someone will sing at one point or the other, sure.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by BluntBlunt: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
harkandey:
angry there must be something behind it

Village people?
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by godquality: 1:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Police can quick arrest person. Investigation never start, but arrest has been made.
Maybe the children were playing "hide and seek" and the dead child was hiding in the fridge. While we were kids, the same happened to my brother but luckily there was no light and we found him b4 it was too late.

Am not saying there might not be fowl play, but the police are always in a haste to make an arrest.
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
dollytino4real:
yes, n.a. but some are insulting their generation because of the comment.

Those insulting you because of the comment have not seen the other side of life. We appreciate the comment
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Odowo. Is a human being pepper soup seller.

May Almighty protect us. Amin
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Slimsly100(f): 2:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
versashee:
Hide and Seek.

blame it all on Nepa. Assuming there was light, he would not have suffocated to death.

Perhaps he would have frozen to death.
Rip lil' one angry
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Teeboi56: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Show us the freezer abeg
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

Those insulting you because of the comment have not seen the other side of life. We appreciate the comment
they are indomie children, they use butter to fry eggs
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
maasoap:

Or, someone lured him into her shop, killed him and put him inside the freezer until the coast would have been cleared to move his body to wherever it was needed. Otherwise, why five buildings away from his aunty's house, in an environment where he is a stranger? Someone will sing at one point or the other, sure.
yes, very possible
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:29am On Apr 27, 2019
dollytino4real:
they are indomie children, they use butter to fry eggs

Your head dey there!
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by kayusely70(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Rip son. Only God understands

This would have been my fate 30 years ago
I go tiff meat dem get say na me
Everybody come dey find me
Naija still good that time light dey
E get one fridge wey dey shock my papa say make nobody near am again except him.
Na there I feel say go safe pass.I go hide there

I wake up for hospital the next day
Thank God dad came on time I for no dey here dey write rubbish upandan.

That one no mean say when I well my papa no kpokpo me for stealing the meat o
Old boy how you dey, this weather hot so much i wan soak gari with cold water, i beg you get some meat there
Re: A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos by dollytino4real(f): 11:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ghostmode2two:

Your head dey there!
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of UK Citizen Arrested In Lagos For Defrauding Seven Nigerians Of N70m / NURTW Member Stabs Vice Chairman Over Girlfriend (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.