Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa (39185 Views)

Tour To Lekki Conservation Centre - Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
I love going on trips, tours, adventure, anything that gets the abdrenaline pumping and anything that involves traveling, sight seeing and art.
I have been to and taken a couple of people to the Lekki Conservation centre a couple of times for different tour and I must say its nature it its beauty.

If you are a lover of nature and adventure this is for you. Lekki Conservation centre is in the heart of the lekki peninsular, Its quiet, beautiful and a great place to be

More Photos Travel Waka
The Front view

The Waiting Area

lovely view
[img][/img]

The elevated board walk that leads to the Canopy walk way

One of the Gazebos

The Koi Fish Pond

The resting place

Source https://www.travelwaka.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-lekki-conservation-centre-lcc/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
It has lots of animals, however you will only get to see mostly the monkeys, you may not see the others becsause it is a conservation centre and not a zoo. here are Some that are easily visible

The tree House

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
there are so many adventurous things to do at LCC, Climbing the longest canopy walk is the most adventurous

The canopy walk , this is not for the faint hearted, if you are afraid of height this is not for you. if you wanna overcome your phobia for height you may wanna try this

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 1:45pm On Apr 26, 2019
After the board walk is the canopy walk then we get into the main arena

1st picture the main arena

2nd pics - Suya spot

3rd pics - Coconut drink spot

4th place My coconut drink

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
Different life size games at LCC

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Why is it that Nigerians don't like travelling?

7 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Centcanada: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Noted!
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Teeboi56: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Is alright
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by 9jvirgin(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Lalasticlala why is it that Nigerians don't like travelling?

Don't generalize grin. I have travelled to the Bahamas, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican republic, Ghana, Canada, London and China. Traveling is my life, traveling is my passion smiley

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by maj59(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Almost ftc
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by MadCow1: 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dry place...

Only good thing is the Canopy walk.

Also good for photoshoot..

That's it...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
That tree house look like the one my ancestors were leaving on in the east those days cheesy
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Valleys(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
You wey de travel wetin you don gain?

That your statement is lame, back it up with statistical evidence.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:

Money Bro. Person wet neva see food chop dry travel?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's a nice place. Have taken my family there before. Unfortunately, it's of low publicity. I expect the place to always be agog with tourists

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Ebenezerk2: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
How many times this post will be displayed on front page?

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Daniel058(m): 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
I no follow for the canopy walk o grin
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:

Because Nigeria is underdeveloped economy. Most of her citizens engage only on business travelling and not pleasure trips

8 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by waxxydude: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Bros say what you know o. There's at least one Nigerian in all 150 something countries in the world. Including antartical with the coldest climatic conditions...

Nigerians yansh no dey stay one place.

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by tevinsolt: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
An achievement to be proud of .... not.
Longest canopy walk in Africa.... if I get a dollar for every B.S I have read on here I'd be a millionaire.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Emilokoiyawon: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by PlayerMeji: 4:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Better to walk around with your cutlass at all times.

You do not know the hour that a python may choose to come for dinner.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Kennyfancy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Topmaike007(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
9jvirgin:

Don't generalize grin. I have travelled to the Bahamas, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican republic, Ghana, Canada, London and China. Traveling is my life, traveling is my passion smiley
I have traveled to Ife,modakeke,ilesa,Awori, badagry,surulere,ikeja Afikpo north and south,onitsha etc cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Is like you've never heard about Buhari and his travels before.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by wink2015(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
Cool !

Touristic Getaway !

If we have such a facilities in Nigeria then why is most of our rich men going to Dubai, Qatar, Europe, America etc for tourism.

They should keep that hard earned dollars back home.

We have carried too much of our money to the Bahamas, the Gambia, Barbados, Dubai, Qatar, Bangkok, Nepal, South Africa, Kenya.

The Lagos beaches if maintained can attract International tourists provided we can provide them with security against armed robbery, kidnapping, pocket pickers, etc

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by mytime24(f): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by HigherEd: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
I love this place. I would buy it someday soon, to protect it from those capitalist who want to buy it off and turn it into something other than the beauty it is.

How can any patriot look at this place and want to buy it from the park and turn it into a real estate project. I hope the govt can help pass a law preventing this place from being sold off to capitalist.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Gten(m): 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
I love this, the coconut drink got me, I need to unwind in Lagos next weekend. Hope there are hotels close to the Lekki conservation center. Thanks OP, this is a beautiful sight.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Olumyco(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
Didn't even know its the longest canopy walk in Africa

Get a website for your business today with a token of N6K. Give your business an online presence and grow it. Contact thru WhatsApp: +2347065949717
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by poweredcom(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2019
What if during the canopy walk

A big anaconda surfaces gbosa hey e go be like Hollywood film hahaha for una eyes na una dem go take do launch time

Or Oga king of jungle Lion shows up how e wan be una now

Sara sakamanje lion go chop una like Suya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum Launches 500 Tricycles, 100 Toyota Corolla LE Taxi & 10 41-Seater Buses / Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / BRT Scraps Short-distance Tickets, To Commute 20 Passengers Per Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.