Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa (39216 Views)

Tour To Lekki Conservation Centre - Longest Canopy Walk In Africa / About our trip to the Lekki Conservation Center, Lekki. / Lekki Conservation Centre LCC: An Overview Of The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by poweredcom(m): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gten:
I love this, the coconut drink got me, I need to unwind in Lagos next weekend. Hope there are hotels close to the Lekki conservation center. Thanks OP, this is a beautiful sight.

Lekki is place of hotels na soup wey sweet na money kill am and again lot of olosho babes around to milk u also hahaha

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Blakjewelry(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Lalasticlala why is it that Nigerians don't like travelling?
bad publicity. you no even include cost and expenses in your writeup
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Kingjames(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2019
jejune

this is the fifth times am reading a journey to LCC
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by alexola20(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by TotoNaRubber: 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
until snake bite somebody dia, this is an accident waiting to happen
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oh good nice one, How is the experience like?
9jvirgin:

Don't generalize grin. I have travelled to the Bahamas, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican republic, Ghana, Canada, London and China. Traveling is my life, traveling is my passion smiley
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
bojbest:

Money Bro. Person wet neva see food chop dry travel?

well most of the time these places ain't expensive as people think
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by pinkygurl(f): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
I love going on trips, tours, adventure, anything that gets the abdrenaline pumping and anything that involves traveling, sight seeing and art.
I have been to and taken a couple of people to the Lekki Conservation centre a couple of times for different tour and I must say its nature it its beauty.

If you are a lover of nature and adventure this is for you. Lekki Conservation centre is in the heart of the lekki peninsular, Its quiet, beautiful and a great place to be

More Photos Travel Waka
The Front view

The Waiting Area

lovely view
[img][/img]

The elevated board walk that leads to the Canopy walk way

One of the Gazebos

The Koi Fish Pond

The resting place

Source https://www.travelwaka.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-lekki-conservation-centre-lcc/
grin
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by 9jvirgin(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Oh good nice one, How is the experience like?

The food, culture, language, people, different airports, currency and different weather conditions are mind blowing and the experience will be with me forever. I am off to Germany and Denmark in August.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2019
wink2015:
Cool !

Touristic Getaway !

If we have such a facilities in Nigeria then why is most of our rich men going to Dubai, Qatar, Europe, America etc for tourism.

They should keep that hard earned dollars back home.

We have carried too much of our money to the Bahamas, the Gambia, Barbados, Dubai, Qatar, Bangkok, Nepal, South Africa, Kenya.

The Lagos beaches if maintained can attract International tourists provided we can provide them with security against armed robbery, kidnapping, pocket pickers, etc

You are so right, do you know there are over 25 beaches in Lagos alone, having had the opportunity to visit most of these beaches leaves me thinking we still have a long way to go in this country
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Gten:
I love this, the coconut drink got me, I need to unwind in Lagos next weekend. Hope there are hotels close to the Lekki conservation center. Thanks OP, this is a beautiful sight.

There are lots of hotels around it, the good thing is it is located in the heart of Lekki just before the second toll gate

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Michhy123(f): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
There is no thought that did not crossed my mind the first day I went to this place.... But it was fun though....
Other time were like child's play
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by grandstar(m): 5:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
bojbest:

Money Bro. Person wet neva see food chop dry travel?

tracelwaka, na truth Bros yarn you

Many decades Chinese no dey commit their country because of poverty.

But now that per capita income is about $8,000, them they travel now. 130m people travelled 2017 alone.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by rottable(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
9jvirgin:

Don't generalize grin. I have travelled to the Bahamas, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican republic, Ghana, Canada, London and China. Traveling is my life, traveling is my passion smiley
I wish I can be like you... I also love traveling
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 6:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
Michhy123:
There is no thought that did not crossed my mind the first day I went to this place.... But it was fun though....
Other time were like child's play

OMG this got me laughing, Some people cry, I once witnessed a lady confessing all her sins when wind blew. That got me laughing really hard
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by ClitRaider: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
9jvirgin:

You must be a developer.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by BrainSanitizer: 6:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Lalasticlala why is it that Nigerians don't like travelling?
Is this really a question?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by balonaija(f): 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
I don't know.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Arsenal247: 6:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
there are so many adventurous things to do at LCC, Climbing the longest canopy walk is the most adventurous

The canopy walk , this is not for the faint hearted, if you are afraid of height this is not for you. if you wanna overcome your phobia for height you may wanna try this

if I may ask, How much is the total cost of the tour.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by AnthonyAk(m): 6:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
this is nice
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 6:56pm On Apr 26, 2019
Arsenal247:

if I may ask, How much is the total cost of the tour.... thanks

2k total

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Oyeleye101(m): 7:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Topmaike007:
I have traveled to Ife,modakeke,ilesa,Awori, badagry,surulere,ikeja Afikpo north and south,onitsha etc cheesy
Tourism starts from home grin
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 26, 2019
Oyeleye101:

Tourism starts from home grin
I tell you bro, charity begins at home that's what they say cheesy
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by piagetskinner(m): 7:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
I had mad fun when I went to LCC...took so many pictures, unfortunately some mad cows stole that phone
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by RemiOAjayi: 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
fairfora:
It's a nice place. Have taken my family there before. Unfortunately, it's of low publicity. I expect the place to always be agog with tourists

Is it expensive ?
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by hefelove(m): 8:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:

2k total
Gate fee, canopy walk, suya, coconut drink and all? Pls I need to know The cost. I have been working all this while, man must chill for here with bae, make I save money
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Bloomingbud(f): 8:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
piagetskinner:
I had mad fun when I went to LCC...took so many pictures, unfortunately some mad cows stole that phone

Hey! Longest time.
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by piagetskinner(m): 8:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Bloomingbud:

Hey! Longest time.

Hi Madam... how have you been?

Been quite an age
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by travelwaka: 8:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
hefelove:

Gate fee, canopy walk, suya, coconut drink and all? Pls I need to know The cost. I have been working all this while, man must chill for here with bae, make I save money

The entrance and the canopy' walk is 2k , I would advise you get food and drink outside that's is you are staying long or better still just eat before coming. The coconut is about 300-500 naira , lovely view and don't forget to climb the tree house with bae, some romantic moments right there
Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Is it expensive ?
at all. Only food there is expensive so you have to go with your meal prepared from home for you and members of your family . It's got thousands of monkeys staring at you eye-to-eye at a very close range.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Conservation Centre - Journey To The Longest Canopy Walk In Africa by riczy(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
travelwaka:
Why is it that Nigerians don't like travelling?
hunger for short

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Fountain Caused By Flood In Benin As Man Cries Out (Photos) / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / BRT Scraps Short-distance Tickets, To Commute 20 Passengers Per Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.