Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) (53256 Views)

Adetutu Alabi Wore A Transparent Dress To Ake Festival (Photos) / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event / Avala Saidat Balogun Rocks Off Shoulder Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Someone give that girl food oo.... y is she so lean
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by shabaranky: 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2019
boobsless
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by brightnessDmed: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2019
Triviality at its peak
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by ianq: 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
IamSoProlific:
This gal have started doing crack, but doesn't eat well to commensurate and compliment it just as tboss does.

Sir. You ARE very learned on this peculiar subject matter.
I was able to spot Bob Marley in the pic below. Some said one would have to be a crackhead to do so...am I a crackhead?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
...and?
She’s dressed like someone who had a little too much to drink.
The attire can double as a Halloween outfit.
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
What kinda braids is she wearing undecided
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by deavicky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
kovic7:
boobs
what cos I can't see anything.
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by Rapneverdie(m): 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
This kind small breast for these cloth.
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by Meritocracy: 9:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
All these people forming big naija girl are confirm packaged/modern Olosho. If you know you know.
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Olympus has FALLEN grin grin
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by ubee(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2019
kovic7:
boobs
Wow!!! If the sight of a flat chested woman like this can make you holla boobs!!!
I won't want to see your reaction if you see a real heavy chested woman. You will pass out...
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
Everything is so slim including her nipples.... sorry her bob
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lady with tiny sharp voice, she still looks cool.

So much hate on here, even god won’t be able to deal with it.

I was surprised she’s muslim, she sure doesn’t look it.
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by IamSoProlific: 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2019
ianq:

Sir. You ARE very learned on this peculiar subject matter.
I was able to spot Bob Marley in the pic below. Some said one would have to be a crackhead to do so...am I a crackhead?

Marley never did crack except for his son Damian Marley as of late.

You're just a dopehead.
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by EmmaTisah: 12:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Is there yash there?
I'm nor finding it o
Re: Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) by castro316: 3:27am On Apr 27, 2019
Jm879316:
D first photo looks like a hungry crayfish

Have you see a hungry crayfish before?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro: Marry A Strong Woman Like Me Who Will Beat You / Igosave And Iyabo Onodjayeke Traditional Wedding Photos / Lilian Esoro Slays In Thigh-revealing Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.