Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives (1487 Views)

How Can I Make Payment For Any Udemy Course With My Credit Card? / Programming Not Enough Anymore: Data Analysis, Ml And A.i Is The Future. / Facebook Page Capable Of Promotion With Huge Traffic Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives by fleksy: 7:35pm On May 02, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, Do you care to become a Data Analyst with core proficiency in Python and its libraries?

[ATTENTION] Hash Analytic Internship Application in the field of Data Analytics is now open for students.

Applications are open at https://HashAnalytic.com/internship/

Hash Analytic Internship Program helps bridge the gap for aspiring Candidate who wants to dive into the world of Analytics and Equip them with the necessary skills needed to thrive in this competitive profession.

This is a remote internship. This means you will do your assigned work, long-distance, and at your own convenience.

You will be assigned a mentor who will help guide you through out the Internship.

Students and Professionals can take part in this internship alongside their University work or Professional work.

The Internship Program will help the candidates learn tools such as python, Tableau, Google Analytics and implement Real world analytics project that can boost career opportunities to a higher level.

Note:
1. No prior knowledge in Data Analytics is needed to apply for the Internship Program.
2. Top selected Interns selected based on performance will be offer permanent roles.

Applications are open at https://HashAnalytic.com/internship/

1 Like

Re: Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives by Tesvin: 7:26pm On May 03, 2020
Thanks Op... Have applied
Re: Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives by fleksy: 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
Great job
Re: Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives by fleksy: 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Remote
Re: Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives by technix: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
I saw the Hash Analytic Data Science Internship advert and decided to do some checks. I asked past interns and none of them had ever gone beyond the first stage. Then, I found this post which sheds more light on the probable illegitimacy of the program.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/emmanuelikehi_datascience-dataanalytics-udemy-activity-6668213335210778624-mfZG
Re: Free Remote Data Analysis Course With Huge Incentives by fleksy: 10:18am On Jun 09, 2020
Very insightful.

On the positive, I got my Google analytics certification for both beginner and advanced. I actually wouldn't if not for the exposure.

Thanks for the observation.

(1) (Reply)

Building A Payment App / I Will Teach You How To Design An E-store In Two Hours / Help Me Develop A Site Like OLX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.