Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan (30580 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by NairaMedia: 7:42pm On Apr 26, 2019
A driver identified as Morenikeji Adeyemi has admitted to killing his boss's wife. Adeyemi made the admission when he was paraded by the Oyo State Police Command in Ibadan.

Shina Olukolu, the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, who paraded the suspects at the command headquaters in Ibadan, said the suspect was arrested at Sango Ota in Ogun state where he had relocated to after committing the crime.

Making the confession, Adeyemi said:

“I was hurt when my boss sacked me. That time, my wife just had her baby and because there was no income anymore, we lost the baby.

So, I thought of a way to get back at him, because it was so painful. My boss’s wife had once told me about her spiritual challenges, and I had promised to take her to a place for prayers.

I was able to use that as a premise to lure her and I told her that I was taking her to a place Awe along Awe/Oyo road. We took her car and along the way, she said she was pressed, so she went into the bush, I followed her and strangulated her by the river in the bush. I then took her vehicle and ran away, before I was arrested two weeks ago.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/driver-murders-his-bosss-wife-after-he.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by NairaMedia: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2019
Nothing we no go EAR

13 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Onyekachi419(f): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Your boss sack you, you go kill the wife.thiis man is senseless.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Olachase(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
the boss no kw say job no day for town

who did you want thunder to fire

like for Buhari

share for poverty

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by robinicule(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by elegungun: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Too bad
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by TheMoniker: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
angry
Buhari why?

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Morenikeji Adeyemi...

I hope some people will not come here and say MorenIkeji is Linda Ikeji's brother

undecided

12 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by itsIYKE(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Afonjanus syndrome...Symptoms include pepertual wickedness, malice, disloyalty...etc

19 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by thatigboman: 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Una no dey tire? Hope the dead woman's skull is intact

6 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Olachase(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
e
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by peteruuu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
The hearts of men is desperately wicked, who can know It?

8 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by JamesUSA(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Dozie32(m): 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
Chai!! Odiegwu Oooo. Thank God the ikeji in his name na Yoruba ikeji

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Orpe7(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
U get mind o
Even devil go hail u dash you first lieutenant

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by martinz1: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sad
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by greatiyk4u(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
This is called the golden rule

Tit for tat
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Badonasty(m): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
NairaMedia:
A driver identified as Morenikeji Adeyemi has admitted to killing his boss's wife. Adeyemi made the admission when he was paraded by the Oyo State Police Command in Ibadan.

Shina Olukolu, the Oyo State Commissioner of Police, who paraded the suspects at the command headquaters in Ibadan, said the suspect was arrested at Sango Ota in Ogun state where he had relocated to after committing the crime.

Making the confession, Adeyemi said:

“I was hurt when my boss sacked me. That time, my wife just had her baby and because there was no income anymore, we lost the baby.

So, I thought of a way to get back at him, because it was so painful. My boss’s wife had once told me about her spiritual challenges, and I had promised to take her to a place for prayers.

I was able to use that as a premise to lure her and I told her that I was taking her to a place Awe along Awe/Oyo road. We took her car and along the way, she said she was pressed, so she went into the bush, I followed her and strangulated her by the river in the bush. I then took her vehicle and ran away, before I was arrested two weeks ago.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/driver-murders-his-bosss-wife-after-he.html

End time
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
I knew it was Yoruba even before I knew it was Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by dreamwords: 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Harfonja again
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by technicallyrich(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
The dirty coward should be hanged. Afonjas and cheap dirty crime.

8 Likes

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
And they are busy listening to this bullshit without putting lead on him....I wish they could allow me be with this bastard just for one day..... scary things I will do to him b4 putting him to sleep..
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Alejocs: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
M sad
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
I dey vex now
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by crisycent: 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
Lazy heartless people...yoruba amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Carlyboi(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
Has anyone observed that most poverty stricken people usually have poor hearts and dirty souls!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Wettoid123: 10:34pm On Apr 26, 2019
Man inhumanity to man!

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by omoteacher(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

That madam sef, how could you sack someone and expect him to still be of help. May you rot in jail for killing someone that trusted you so much.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by cococandy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
What an evil man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Augustin & Godspower Nwachukwu Arrested By EFCC, Wanted By FBI / Fight Between A Bike Rider And A Passerby In Abuja / Policeman Accidently Shoots Colleague Dead On Their Way To Collect N20k Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.