Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan (30598 Views)

Ebonyi Boy Murders His Master In Anambra State (Photos) / Man Murders His Girlfriend In Oghara, Delta Over 'Infidelity' (Graphic Photos) / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Jagaban880: 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2019
wicked heart u indeed deserved to b sacked
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2019
That's why I won't have any form of help in my house

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Dearlord(m): 11:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
I only trust my dear lord only not even the angels around me.

True definition of trust as a double edged sword
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by egojeny1(f): 11:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dearlord:
I only trust my dear lord only not even the angels around me.

True definition of trust as a double edged sword
After sacking the man u still called him to take you somewhere. Where has our sense gone to bikonu?
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Dearlord(m): 11:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
egojeny1:

After sacking the man u still called him to take you somewhere. Where has our sense gone to bikonu?

You are wrong, was she the one that sacked her?

From what I can decode, the woman tried all her best but needed to adhere to the instructions of her husband's financial status & protection of over cordiality between the wife which may lead to cultivation on another man farm land.
So, she was just playing along in other not to offend the driver by not avoiding him as they have been friends for so long and it was unfortunate that the trust she had with the driver happened to be a malfate she undesired

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Naijageak(m): 12:22am On Apr 27, 2019
Hahahahaha.
Finally the mod has reinstated. MY account
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Emmanuel226(m): 12:29am On Apr 27, 2019
woman wrapper mtcheeeew cool
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Emmanuel226(m): 12:30am On Apr 27, 2019
man challenge u, u go dey face him,woman, dat shows how stupid and useless you are sad
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Emmanuel226(m): 12:31am On Apr 27, 2019
chai dat woman for consult her kitchen fast na sad
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Emmanuel226(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2019
foolish man, no be ur mate dey hawk garri for our street
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Emmanuel226(m): 12:32am On Apr 27, 2019
7 years imprisonment loading....... #case closed cool
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Ayasayas(m): 1:20am On Apr 27, 2019
The wickedness is too much, let him face the law.
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Yankee101: 1:50am On Apr 27, 2019
Your help is your help not ypur therapist

Also stop making sensitive phone calls around your helps in the house or car and sharing family secrets with them. They'll leave eventually. That's why they're not family.

Poverty makes some people's thoughts twisted. They'll hurt you for what you'll ordinarily let go. Be it a lil pot of porridge or little money
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by BigBashiru: 3:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Partriarchy and toxic masculinity is killing Nigeria. Males are an inferior gender. Violent savages!!!
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Burgerlomo: 3:32am On Apr 27, 2019
cococandy:
What an evil man

Very evil indeed cool

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by badoh(m): 4:18am On Apr 27, 2019
This is a lesson to most people that do follow their friends to destinations without the knowledge of the husband or wife. Let one or two people know where you're going and let the person who you're following know that you have informed your people that you're following him or her in case that person has evil intention.
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by AntiWailer: 5:11am On Apr 27, 2019
The wife is a foolish woman.

A driver was fired and you followed him for spiritual reasons.

Na wa oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Od1n: 5:14am On Apr 27, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
You guys need to stop all these...

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by frozen70(f): 5:33am On Apr 27, 2019
From frying pan to fire
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Sharpmouth19(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2019
Dis man is 3 wicked,u kill som1 dat can change ur life 4 gud if only u had truly help her
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by misteryman: 5:44am On Apr 27, 2019
AFONJA....AFONJA.....AFONJA...............
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Efegoma(m): 6:38am On Apr 27, 2019
Make the driver confess all the complete truth. That driver de sleep with the woman before. But of them go settle for the neither world.

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by MkMel: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Just to correct a word in your caption that was misrepresented; the word 'boss's' is wrong. Replace with boss' carrying just an apostrophe and no additional 's' please.
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Neddyogu(m): 7:45am On Apr 27, 2019
But how come he was working for d madam after he'd been sacked by the Oga?
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Guyman02: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2019
Afonjarudeens and betrayal
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by Tunbolity(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
As a lawyer who witnessed the whole scenario cos my client was among people arrested by AKS Eleyele, Ibadan in connection with the death before he was eventually rounded up, I must clear some lies in his confession. The woman he claimed to have killed cos her husband sacked him was already divorced with the husband which he was aware. The woman was a lecturer at School of Surveying, Oyo and had divorced the husband before he killed her. He even lied that the husband was also owing his last salary of 40, 000 naira whereas the man had paid him long ago upon the intervention of DSS, Oyo town long ago. I suspect he killed the deceased just to steal her car but unfortunately for him, he was being tracked by his phone and was eventually arrested.
Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by teesugar(f): 9:59am On Apr 27, 2019
cococandy:
What an evil man
Hi Coco! my friend in the other section. (Food) good to see you here! I am a silent observer in that section and you bring so much life there with your mouth watering dishes. Regards to the family.

1 Like

Re: Driver murders his boss's wife after he was fired in Ibadan by cococandy(f): 10:49am On Apr 27, 2019
Thanks so much
teesugar:
Hi Coco! my friend in the other section. (Food) good to see you here! I am a silent observer in that section and you bring so much life there with your mouth watering dishes. Regards to the family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Man With Fake N9.8Million Notes In Kwara (Photos) / I Can Cause Trouble For Nigeria If Provoked — Nnamdi Kanu / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.