Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments (2850 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Zlatan Ibile Blocked Me On WhatsApp & Instagram For Over 10 Months Now / Zlatan Ibile: Tacha Has Blocked Me On Social Media / Tacha Blocked Me - Kemi Olunloyo Writes Tacha An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Lammyz(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
He posted a video of Yemi Elesho on his IG and I posted my comment. The next thing he did was to DM me and blocked me.

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
The importantly question IS... What did you post on his IG that had him block you?

9 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by OKorowanta: 9:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
The sauciness wey dey dat fool head go full drum.
Unto say he dey post people content o!
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by emeijeh(m): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2019
I wish I cared
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by amaniro: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2019
Before I jump into conclusion like women do. What did you say to him?

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by nifemi25(m): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
There is an adage that says, agbo ejo enikan da. Agba oshika ni. Waiting unto ednut side of the story before i comes to conclusion....the elders has spoken..
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Juliette05(f): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2019
isn't that bobriskys boy friend that year
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Chubhie: 10:05pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
The importantly question IS... What did you post on his IG that had him block you?
Bia Op, come and answer this question.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Houseofglam7(f): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2019
undecided
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Lammyz(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

He posted Yemi Elesho’s video, he thanked him.
I posted “He wouldn’t have done that if not you’ve given him money for his giveaway”

That was what I posted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by kingzdomain: 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
LOL
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by flyingdutchman(m): 4:16am On Apr 27, 2019
Lammyz:

He posted Yemi Elesho’s video, he thanked him.
I posted “He wouldn’t have done that if not you’ve given him money for his giveaway”

That was what I posted
There you have it. You embarrassed a man minding his own business on his own page oo! How would you feel if cowards like you go to your page and embarrass you publicly. Bare in mind that the ednut man has a lot of followers. You reason am now. You be pikin That you have access to social media doesn't give you the right to try to humiliate people that you would never do so when or if you meet one-on-one. GROW UP!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Lammyz(m): 4:56am On Apr 27, 2019
flyingdutchman:

There you have it. You embarrassed a man minding his own business on his own page oo! How would you feel if cowards like you go to your page and embarrass you publicly. Bare in mind that the ednut man has a lot of followers. You reason am now. You be pikin That you have access to social media doesn't give you the right to try to humiliate people that you would never do so when or if you meet one-on-one. GROW UP!!!

Did you read what you typed before posting it?
It means you’re senseless!
Because no sane human being would give an advice not to do something and still do it.
Pack yourself up for somewhere.
Ode

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by nyben231101: 5:29am On Apr 27, 2019
Both the blocker and blockee are discombobulated.
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by flyingdutchman(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2019
And now, you have not only embarrassed yourself on Instagram, but also on nairaland! Now, we know why the blockinf came!
Lammyz:

Did you read what you typed before posting it?
It means you’re senseless!
Because no sane human being would give an advice not to do something and still do it.
Pack yourself up for somewhere.
Ode
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by johnwizey: 8:27am On Apr 27, 2019
That tunde is a a big fucking hypocrite. Always feeling himself, I no blame am sha na people wey wan die ontop hin giveaways dey give am chance to talk

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Lammyz(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2019
nyben231101:
Both the blocker and blockee are discombobulated.

Nyben wey I know no dey cap like dat. Go find am
Re: Tunde Ednut Blocked Me And DM Me Because Of My Comments by Halezis(m): 10:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Mumu chop your block in peace grin

(1) (Reply)

#coronavirus: No Member Present For MFM Service Today (photos) / Desmond Elliot Shows Off His Beautiful Wife Online, Calls Her "My Babamai" / The Unbelievable Transformation Of RUTH KADIRI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.