Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,016 members, 7,845,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Mentality Nigerians Needs To Change - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mentality Nigerians Needs To Change (328 Views)

6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life / Anatomy Of Fulani Mentality / 8 Reasons Why It's So Hard To Change Your Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mentality Nigerians Needs To Change by simpleswazy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
There is something common with Nigerians.. that is the mentality of knowing our right but not able to fight for it.. we rather mumur at the corner of our house or at workplace without fighting the cause.. what prompt me to write this is a scenario at workplace... normally we close by 9pm but when sales is not impressive the manager can add extra mins whereby you can leave work around 9:30 before u get home u are already useless... we all ranted about it the night but to my greatest surprise meeting day nobody was willing to air their view about the danger of going home late... I stood up spoke for myself and highlight why I can't spend more mins after 9 ..eversince then I leave work 9 ..while others would still be there.. they want it but can't speak up cos Nigerians we are used to people fyting for our right for us.. I realised everybody is a modafucking hypocrite.... they push you to go and say their needs and they leave u alone... I wonder when the youth will arise and say enough is enough in this country.. till then let us keep enduring like we always do.. suffering and smiling...
Re: Mentality Nigerians Needs To Change by Greatzeus(m): 11:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
Closing by 9:00pm wow, except you work in big eateries like Mr Bigg, Chicken republic and co ,which is understandable because of the nature of the job,this is totally unfair and inhuman. If a company couldn't help closing late,they should have shift.
Don't blame your Co workers or call them cowards or hypocrites,they know what they are doing,they need the job,it doesn't make any sense protesting,just resign and go look for another job if it's that easy.
To add,your writing is very poor,poor composition, indiscriminate use of punctuations. So hard to read and make sense of.

1 Like

Re: Mentality Nigerians Needs To Change by simpleswazy(m): 8:59am On Apr 28, 2019
Greatzeus:
Closing by 9:00pm wow, except you work in big eateries like Mr Bigg, Chicken republic and co ,which is understandable because of the nature of the job,this is totally unfair and inhuman. If a company couldn't help closing late,they should have shift.
Don't blame your Co workers or call them cowards or hypocrites,they know what they are doing,they need the job,it doesn't make any sense protesting,just resign and go look for another job if it's that easy.
To add,your writing is very poor,poor composition, indiscriminate use of punctuations. So hard to read and make sense of.
i am not writing to win a noble prize bro. I was damm tired when was writing that late that night I got back from work so don't judge me. I know what you mean and I am not a dullard, tnx anyways...

(1) (Reply)

Low Cost Detergents Displace Older Brands As Economy Struggles / Nigerian Man Who Escaped Execution In Saudi Arabia Speaks / Coza Pastor Rapes Busola! Nigerian Journalist Blows Hot, Says "Busola, Are You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.